Front Desk Officerที่
Guests and businesses that experiencing REDD come in all walks of life and in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of REDD combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide REDD-caliber customer service, products research and analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of REDD's customers and understand how our range of product offerings can satisfy our customers.
The Front Desk Officer represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest’s requirements which involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests. The Front Desk Officer supervises REDD operations in accordance with established guest service, quality and sustainability standards as well as tries to upsell guest storage rooms, by sharing available alternatives and options.
Potential Career Path
Supervisor – Assistant Manager – Manager – Assistant General Manager
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with our REDD brand and standards and consistent with POEM core values.
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign guests to storage rooms.
- Handle point of sell (POS), compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change for guests.
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out by investigating the storage room. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure property entrance, reception and other public areas are properly maintained in regards to cleanliness and appearance.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow POEM standards.
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions.
- Work toward increasing guest satisfaction.
- Participate in activities related to interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a relationship and culture that will result in repeat stores.
- Perform REDD bookkeeping activities such as daily balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
A newly graduated with a bachelor’s degree. Having a year of front desk agent or commercial real estate sales experience is a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Good communication in English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to occasionally participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive at all times
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Please send application, together with a resume of career to date, expected salary, a recent photograph and contact telephone number to the address below. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- Problem Solving
- Microsoft Office
- Fast Learner
- Work Well Under Pressure
- 18,000 - 25,000 THB, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ตั้งแต่ 22 ถึง 30
POEM Global Limited (POEM)’s businesses are in property development and space management. We develop and manage retail space, office space, storage space and many other types of space. The successful candidate will work closely with the company’s experienced executives and other highly-talented i ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: POEM’s businesses are driven by their shared brand values of being highly professional, exhibiting an international image and being customer centric. As such, the company is always looking for individuals who care passionately about these brand values and delivering them to our customers. In line ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์