LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Minimum 10 years' experience including strong tax advisory experience
- Experience working in multi-national company or Big 4 are desirable
- Strong knowledge in general tax and tax accounting updated on the latest developments in tax.
- Sound knowledge in International Tax (PE and transfer pricing)
- Strong background in local tax compliance, tax accounting (CIT computation), withholding tax and VAT
- Exposure to Customs compliance
- Able to identify potential tax risks and suggest possible solutions/ mitigating factors
- Strong analytical skills and able to understand complex business transaction
- Good command of English in both written and verbal
- To act as first point of contact for all Tax and Customs matters (excluding personal tax matters) and act as liaison with external consultants and Regional Head of Tax.
- To provide timely and proactive advice to senior management and internal customers via internal communication or the Process Adjustment Tax Advice & Compliance (PATAC) process, to oversee full operation of PATAC.
- To ensure full corporate tax compliance for relevant entities, including PE's (submission of tax accounting, WHT compliance, preparation of tax computation/tax return, following up on tax refunds, tax audits). Includes Direct and Indirect taxes.
- To establish internal processes and procedures to manage exposure to tax/customs risks and to provide timely alerts where risks arise.
- To oversee monthly tax reporting in E-tax
- To provide support on Customs matters and co-ordinate matters directly with Customs authorities
- To support preparation of local transfer pricing documentation.
- To manage external tax audits
- To provide support to Human Resources (HR) on personal tax matters (eg., relating to delegation or employee share schemes)
Your opportunities for personal growth
- As part of a global tax team there are opportunities for personal growth
LET'S TALK ABOUT US
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Jobs & Careers: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Asia Pacific
Company: Siemens Energy Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is a world leader in the fields of electrical engineering and electronics with more than 160 years of innovation. Operating in 190 countries worldwide with a combined workforce of 360,000 employees sharing knowledge and expertise, currently, we have around 1,200 employees in Siemens Thailand ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: If you really want to make a difference – make it with Siemens Thailand. At Siemens we make a real difference to the way people live. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, Siemens improves lives and further human achievements worldwide, while al ... อ่านต่อ
- ทำงาน 5 วัน/สัปดาห์