WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers, which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- Have a way with words or a flair for storytelling?
- Were looking for a content marketing specialist, a creative professional, and a passionate learner who can write about a variety of topics to join our marketing team here in Bangkok. The role requires a bilingual who has excellent communication and copywriting skills in both Thai and English.
- As a content writer, editing and writing company materials, including web copy, newsletters, press releases, and blogs will be an essential part of your job. Youll ensure that all the content created is relevant, and will generate interest for our targeted audience.
- What you will be doing
- Produce high-quality content that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audienceCreate quality content, blog posts, emails, and social media captions to persuade our audience without selling overtlyReview and edit all communications copy (e.g., web copy, press releases, articles)Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandableGather and analyze performance data and wrap up reportingResearch trends related to the payments industry and understand the interests and needs of the target audienceIntegrate keywords into your strategy and evaluating the effectivenessCreate email campaigns targeted to users who signed up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing listTranslation of existing content between English and Thai
- Excellent writing and editing skills, experience writing for a B2B business or tech company preferredCreative thinker with excellent Thai and English skills, both written and spokenFamiliarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practicesHave an understanding of the different types of audiences and establish effective ways to communicateHighly organized with excellent time management skillsProven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional teamsA degree in Communications, Marketing, or other related fields. Experience in content creation and copywritingSelf-motivation and creativity Native level in written and spoken Thai and fluency in English
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop, and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box, and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationAfter an initial interview with the Marketing teamYou will be invited to complete a short online assessment1-2 Interviews with the hiring manager and People Operations team
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Mechanical Engineering, English
- 1 Position.
- identify new business opportunities-including new markets, growth
- areas, trends customers, products and services
- generate leads prospective customers
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond
- effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think & plan strategically-seeing the bigger picture and setting
- aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- have a good understanding of the business products or services and
- be able to advise others about them
- Monitor projects and prepare schedule of all work within required
- timeframe and coordinate with P/L, MFG. manager and
- supervisors to evaluate all appropriate.
- Analyze projects for future programs and recommend
- improvements to and procedures and prepare all budget report
- liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics department
- as appropriate
- attend the seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- If your business development role is more sales oriented, you may also
- do some or all of the following
- help to plan sales campaigns
- create a sales pipeline
- negotiate pricing with customers, and supplies in some cases
- carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to
- senior management.
- Male or Female, age between 35-45,
- Thai Nationality,.
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Business Administration,
- Engineering, Computer Science, Engineer, Information
- Technology or related fields,
- At least 5 years in a middle management level position,
- Strong knowledge in the Power generator or HVAC industry will
- be an advantage,
- Good command of English,
- Good interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Salary, Bonus, Social Insurance and Travelling.