WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Business Statistics / Analysis, Market Analysis, Fast Learner, Problem Solving, English, Thai
฿25,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Assist Executive in designing business game (strategy game, finance game, etc).
- Study new courses and content and summarize key findings.
- Create teaching slide, handout, document design and other learning material.
- Conduct secondary research; industry trends, customer segmentation, business model.
- Shortlist key question to ask customer in primary research.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery.
- Bachelor's Degreein Business Administration or related fields.
- Creative Thinking, conceptual thinking, problem-solving, and presentation skill.
- Having experience inmarket research andBusiness Model is a plus.
- Having generalknowledge about business and economic.
- Self-motivated, smart working, strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
Willing To Work Overtime, Thai
- Locaria is a pioneering digital language services agency that sits within The Stagwell Group.
- We maximise the effectiveness and performance of global content seamlessly across territory, platform and media for brands with international ambition.
- We combine engagement metrics with content creation processes by harnessing data from all stages of the customer journey including awareness, consideration and engagement. We do this in any language combination, across more than 90 markets.
- Our global performance linguistics clients include the world s top brands across luxury, retail, travel, hospitality, finance, market research and tech.
- The Role.
- This is an exciting opportunity for a well rounded and highly organised Thai linguist, who is comfortable acting as one of our regional representatives, liaising with clients and coordinating projects, where required.
- The role will report into our London HQ and mainly be responsible for translating website copy, PPC ads, social media posts and SEO content. From time to time, you will also have the opportunity to manage localisation projects for some of our key international brands, and get involved in exciting new business opportunities; supporting Locaria s expansion in Asia whilst developing the key skills required for digital marketing localisation.
- We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic and driven individual who is happy to work autonomously and be our local representative in Thailand, whilst feeding into a wider global team.
- The position is part-time with guaranteed minimum hours of 24 per month, with the potential for this to be increased.
- Bangkok, Thailand.
- This role will initially be based remotely with the potential to work from an office base in the future if preferred.
- Top-notch translation, localisation, transcreation and origination of content assigned by Project Managers (PMs) in London, Barcelona and Mexico City using our CAT tools, glossaries and ToV guidelines. Expected daily throughput of 2,000 words minimum). The target language for these tasks is Thai - a native and professional command of this language is essential.
- Review of Thailand localisations carried out by external translators and providing feedback on the quality.
- Creative copywriting.
- Keyword research to improve page rankings.
- Content Quality Evaluation (review of websites, create an error report, evaluate the quality of the content, etc.).
- Taking control of own workload to meet deadlines and prioritise requests from project managers.
- Provide market insights and analysis when necessary.
- Keep translation memories, glossaries and term bases updated.
- Contribute to style guides and other market specific documentation.
- Native Thai speaker.
- Translation or Linguistic degree essential.
- Good command of English (verbal and written) to communicate confidently and professionally with clients and colleagues. Source texts will be mainly in English.
- Experience with CAT tools (Trados & Memsource) and familiar with Translation Project Management Systems (ideally Plunet).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- MS Office (incl. Excel) knowledge.
- Proactive approach to work - bringing ideas and questions to the team.
- Passionate about languages.
- Reliable and hardworking.
- Strong organisational and time keeping skills.
- Proven record of high-quality translation work.
- Experience in digital marketing is preferred, but not essential.
- In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we can offer an exciting and multicultural place of work, competitive salary, wide range of benefits, and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
- We are always looking for rising stars to join our team and employ the best and the brightest in our industry. We re also proud to offer progressive and flexible working practices designed to give you the work-life balance you need.