WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Accounting, English, Thai
฿30,000 - ฿40,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- You will manage the accounts, administration and human resources of the company.
- Manage accounting activities, including month-end closing, balance sheet reconciliation, and taxation.
- Issue invoices, tax invoices, receipts and withholding tax certificates.
- Review and manage withholding tax report, VAT report as well as prepare tax submission, ensure tax compliance and deal with tax authorities.
- Submit PND 1, PND 3, PND 53, PP30 and other relevant report submissions.
- Manage payroll, social security matters and other relevant HR matters.
- Manage A/R and A/P.
- Follow up with clients regarding timely payment of invoices.
- Review expenses, capital expenditures, and bank transactions.
- Provide financial analysis, interpretation of variance from plan/forecast.
- Provide advice to the company in accounting, tax or other related matters. To comply with the law.
- Closing end-of-year Financial Statement.
- You are a Thai national.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Age 30 - 35 years.
- Education Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting.
- Good knowledge in accounting, finance, tax and related laws and have had experience in the field of Accounting for at least 5 years.
- Able to use accounting software such as FlowAccount, Xero, Excel, or other related programs.
- Experience in working with startups is beneficial.
- Able to work under pressure.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords, Ad Planning / Ad Buying, Thai, English
฿30,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Manage Paid Media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Ads & Google Ads) including launching, monitoring, optimization and results reporting;.
- Cooperate with Projects Managers, Contents Specialists, graphic designers and copywriting professionals;.
- Plan performance marketing strategy & KPIs;.
- Optimize ROI/ROAS and identify opportunities for expansion & scaling;.
- Make performance marketing an integral part of digital marketing sales funnel that works like a well-oiled machine via evergreen and seasonal promo campaigns;.
- Be responsible for or cooperate on visual and text communication through ads, aligned with the whole communication strategy of a project;.
- Develop processes, checklists and frameworks for paid traffic best practices, automation & seamless execution;.
- Thai and English language (on the level that allows you to work on the projects, communicate with a team and clients);.
- You are a Thai national;.
- At least 1 year in the field of digital marketing, best if you worked hands-on, not just outsourcing tasks to external agencies..
- At least 1 year experience in Facebook Ads & Google Ads campaigns (Search, GDN, Shopping ads) launching and monitoring!.
- Experience with Google Analytics (intermediate or advanced, certification would be an asset),.
- Understanding of marketing/sales funnel, and experience with creating elements of such funnels..
- Data-driven analytical thinking and knowledge of channel-specific metrics and KPIs (CPA, CPL, CAC etc.);.
- Knowledge of Paid Social and Google Ads optimization techniques and targeting strategies, bidding models and ad units across different ad platforms;.
- Strong budget management skills;.
- A genuine love for checklists, processes and frameworks development for paid traffic best practices & testing;.
- Willingness to teach others and help them grow..
- A brave heart to get hands dirty by diving into the unknown..
- Go-getter attitude for scaling, innovation and quality deliverables.
- Additional Assets.
- Experience with YouTube Ads;.
- Experience with LinkedIn Ads;.
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager;.
- Experience with ads briefing (both copy and visuals);.
- Experience with international Paid Social or/and Google Ads campaigns;.
- Experience with lead generation campaigns..
- Salary Negotiable.
- THB 30,000 - 45,000 per month, depending on experience.
- Working Hours.
- Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm.
- Work with local, regional and international brands from around the world.
- Opportunities for personal development and growth.
- 5 day work week.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely from time to time..
- Close to Ekkamai BTS station.
- Overtime pay.
- Medical insurance from day one.
- Regular team outings and staff parties.
- Lots of fun in an international, diverse and friendly team.
- To apply, send us a CV / resumé and work examples to [email protected] If you have any questions, please give us a call on 093 335 4163. We will then arrange an interview if we feel you re right for the job!.
- Planet Asia Pte. Ltd., headquartered in Singapore, is a reputable value-added distributor in Southeast Asia and
- East Asia countries representing top-class manufacturers of Polymers, Engineering Plastics and Polymer
- Processing Equipment from America, Europe and Asia, with expertise in automotive, medical, E&E, consumer
- goods and construction industries. To synergize our strong growth in this region and cater our plan to set up a
- sales office in Bangkok, Thailand, we have the following immediate vacancies for suitable talented candidates.
- Job Responsibilities:
- To analyse market and different market segments, shortlist potential customers under guidance
- To reach out to new customers and build up customer rapports
- To develop business for polymers and engineering plastics in Automotive, E&E, Industrial and medical
- To promote plastics processing equipment such as underwater pelletizers
- To work out the sales strategies together with management and implement on the customers
- To effectively and efficiently bridge communications between the customers and our company
- To accomplish other adhoc works assigned by company
- o Degrees or equivalent from Engineering, Business Management, Polymer Science.
- (Engineering department preferred)
- o Thai national, good command in English, capability in Japanese will be an added advantage
- o Knowledge of industries in Thailand will be an advantage, but the willingness to learn and
- explore is more important
- o Self-motivated, willing to explore the latent potential in own self to build up career path
- o Good communication and people skills, team player, able to work under pressure
- o Proactive Self-Research and Self-Learning with enthusiasm in proposing ideas to Management
- o A quick learner, willing to work and progress under guidance
- o Willing to travel.
- Please let us know your expectation and let s discuss!
- Interested Candidate please Email with your details and resume stating your current and expected salary,
- contact no. date of availability to [email protected] Only people who anticipate return higher than average
- industrial level by hardworking and sacrificing can apply.
- Jeffrey Chai.
- Regional Business Development Manager - Asia.
- Planet Asia Pte. Ltd.
- 18 Boon Lay Way, #02-107/108 Tradehub 21, Singapore 609966.
- Tel: +65 6795 4646
- Fax: +65 6795 8556