WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Responsible for accelerating the performance of the market's digital & eCommerce channels and for enhancing E2E Personalization through data and insights.
- Lead all data quality (compliance & tagging), analytics, testing, insights and reporting initiatives, supporting the market's digital, data & personalization strategy definition as well as its execution with forecasts and quantitative/qualitative analysis, advising ex-ante on best courses of action or recommending ex-post viable alternatives based on achieved outcomes.
- Create an independent vision, analytical expertise centered, for a better data influenced future and plays a key role in supporting digital and eCommerce strategy decisions.
- Lead the market's analytics & Insights Team in gaining insights on how prospects and customers engage with Nespresso through digital and eCommerce channels.
- Understand the business strategy and deep and expansive level (Nespresso and competitors).
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the qualitative enrichment of 1P data with 2P and 3P data, to build and maintain a clean, updated and actionable 360 customer view as well as to ensure the effective execution of 121 personalization initiatives across all digital touchpoints.
- Keep the team motivated through challenges and push-backs and has a discerning eye for simplicity in people, processes, dashboards, metrics, etc).
- Lead the local Data Literacy program to grow and enhance the Data & Analytics knowledge of the local organization.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Business, Computer Science or Engineering or any related field.
- At least 5 years working in eCommerce/digital Analytics or equivalent experience.
- Deep proficiency with analytics tools (Google Analytics Premium a plus).
- Proven ability to perform in-depth analysis, synthesize results, develop stories, build strategies and make recommendations to business and technical leaders.
- Excellent ability to design, develop and prepare business presentations and reports to senior management.
- Excellent working knowledge of data visualization tools (PowerBi a plus).
- Excellent working knowledge on Big Query, SQL.
- Strong working knowledge with AdTech & MarTech solutions.
- Strong familiarity with business and marketing metrics.
- Strong Critical thinking and rigorous statistical skill.
- Deep understanding of SEO / SEM is a plus.
- Deep understanding of Data Protection is a plus.
- Proven experience in developing a data-driven mindset in a company.
- Experience with a data analysis toolkit (Python, R) is a plus.
- Fluent in Thai and English is mandatory.
- Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
฿15,000 - ฿18,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- You like to make a difference? Then let s grow this business together!.
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a hands-on mindset who is capable to make a difference to our young and fast expanding business.
- You are able to work with great autonomy. You like to be in a position where you can shape your own tasks and we will value your ideas and inputs to help our company to grow stronger.
- Our company imports food from Europe and we sell it to Supermarkets as well as to 5-star hotels. For our fast-growing eCommerce channel, we are looking for a passionate new member to our team.
- You will assist our eCommerce Channel team in the entire value chain: uploading product information on the marketplaces, setting promotions, moderating chat with consumers, monitoring key performance indicators, fulfilling the orders.
- You will have the chance to work on projects outside your main responsibility.
- University degree in marketing, communications, international trade, engineering.
- Highly organized; you will manage multiple tasks at the same time and will learn to prioritize.
- Strong problem-solving competences and attention to detail.
- No prior work experience required.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Thai National.
- What s in it for you?.
- Dynamic and modern working culture; the management team is a mix of Thai and Western.
- Interaction with customers.
- Excellent opportunity to learn, grow and develop yourself as you will work in different areas.