WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- EDUCATION BACKGROUND, CERTIFICATE/LICENSING.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or any other related field of knowledge.
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES.
- At least 2 years experience in related field.
- Basic Knowledge in.
- Palo Alto Firewall.
- VMware + HCI.
- Cisco, HP Network Devices.
- CCTV, PABX.
- Fair English.
- Hotel Applications is a plus.
- Mental Abilities/Personalities.
- Positive thinking.
- Good personality.
- GENERAL MISSION. Oversee multi-properties for all technology operation e.g. server / network.
฿13,000 - ฿18,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ตำแหน่งงาน: Admin Sales Staff.
- บริษัท ราพอส (ประเทศไทย) จำกัดเป็นผู้จำหน่ายวัตถุดิบ อุปกรณ์ และ เครื่องจักร์สำหรับโรงงานผลิตเสื้อผ้าทั้งในไทยและต่างประเทศ รวมไปถึงโรงงานที่ผลิตให้กับแบรนด์ที่มีชื่อเสียงเช่นNike, Adidas และH&M.
Finance, Problem Solving
- Get to know the team Get to know the role.
- The Grab Financial Group Thailand team is a young/established/longstanding team responsible for growing financial services business in Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia. We make an impact by serving the underserved segment with transparent, reliability, enjoyable and easy to use financial products. Our team is a high performing team with high energy, creativity and highly collaborated. If you are looking for a role that would bring the best out of you, creating something that is impactful to society then you should join our team!.
- Get to know the role.
- The role is to country financial services strategies and strategic projects across Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia, reporting to the Country Head. Key deliverables are to: 1) develop and drive financial services strategy; 2) lead strategic projects across markets; 3) manage regional alignment on budget planning and performance tracking for Grab Financial Group and OneGrab.
- This role is critical in driving business growth and identifying new opportunities across the region for Grab Financial Group, leveraging OneGrab assets, data insights and industry knowledge.
- We believe a successful candidate would have a strong strategic and logical thinking, commercial mindset with a strong financial services/ FinTech background, but if you believe you have what it takes then we d love to hear from you either way. This role is required because we are expanding our business. In return, you will get an opportunity to learn and grow while solving financial inclusion together with us.
- Key Highlights.
- Provide thought leadership to shape Grab Financial Services (GFG) long term strategy and develop measures that realise our business objectives.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities in a structured process; formulate business strategies and plans; implement and monitor Strategic Plans.
- Establish and review key strategic priorities, strategic projects and translating them into a comprehensive strategic plan, that is actionable, measurable, quantitative.
- Communicate and implement GFG's strategy internally and externally in alignment with with Grab s overall goals, act as a resource across an organization to increase broad cohesion for strategic plans.
- Act as a trusted advisor and be a sounding board for the strategic initiatives and decisions of senior management staff.
- Identify and evaluate potential business process improvements as part of overall strategy with a view to enhance productivity and profitability.
- Share information on macro environment, latest trends, and competition and best practices and also work closely with Top Management and all Business Group Heads to identify and evaluate organic and inorganic growth and opportunities.
- Ensure country and business unit strategic planning metrics reflect organizational strategic priorities, driving market growth and success towards OKRs/ targets, with efficient resource allocation and P&L ownership, involving financial modeling for deal analysis and commercial negotiation.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual target setting and budgeting processes for the country..
- The Must-Haves.
- Strategic thinker with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in stakeholder negotiations, problem solving, analytical abilities, strategy consulting, pipeline management and performance forecasting/ tracking.
- Effective strategic planning, presentation and execution skills, with business modelling and data analysis experiences. Project management experience is highly desired.
- Familiar with business operations and demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Convincing executive presence, solid spoken and written communication skills, experience with hands-on engagement, strong interpersonal / influencing skills.
- Highly adaptable across situations / topics / industries.
- Mature profile with at least 6-8 years of experience in Corporate Strategy/ Business Planning/ Financial Analytics/ Management Consulting roles, with great understanding of FinTech market landscape and competitive environment.
- Experience in fast paced sectors such as management consulting, technology, digital media, fintech, payment, telcos, ventures and/ or high growth startups driving transformational growth.
Leadership Skill, Creative Presentation, Production Engineering, Thai, English, Cantonese
- Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple, we don t just create products we create the kind of wonder that s revolutionized entire industries. It s the diversity of our people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! This role will focus on both specific commodity and also finish good products. It is acting a key collaborate with various operations functional team.
- Key Qualifications.
- Experience with high volume, consumer electronic manufacturing technologies (preferred) in the areas of design, process, commodity cost, factory cost, supply and quality management.
- Track record achieving significant results on sophisticated projects in a often ambiguous and always fast changing environment.
- Proven leadership in driving solutions to challenges.
- Incredible drive, motivation, and energy to completing any challenge given.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and executive presentations.
- Exceptional ability to establish relationships, build cross-functional teams and exert effective influence in a matrix organization.
- Ability to think strategically, while driving tactical program execution.
- Attention to detail without becoming lost in the details.
- Sensitivity on data mining and strong ability for data analysis with logical methods under complicated circumstances even with some data missed.
- Operate in an ambiguous environment, taking charge in the absence of leadership.
- Act as resident specialist in assigned commodity. Collaborate with WW Procurement to conduct capacity planning, prepare vital and timely action for potential supply issues and provide accurate supply projection.
- Lead the operational side of development builds during new product introductions for any assigned products.
- Lead Apple team's new product introduction efforts during ramp within the Operations sphere. Specific goals include team leadership in driving issue resolution, supply chain design, schedule, cost, quality, availability and order cycle time goals.
- Continue leading operation for the product after introduction in sustaining timeframe till end of life for the whole life cycle covering demand fulfillment, supply chain management, engineering/quality issue fix, cost.
- Host regular meetings for both OEM and Apple teams to review capacity, material, order fulfillment, yield, quality, etc to timely track manufacturer in a good trend. - Plan capacity for short term and long term based on well judged assumptions aligned with OEM after considering director labor, equipments, OEM capabilities, and make sure commitment can be hit. Capacity plan is requested down to daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly for different kinds of analysis purposes and breakdown by product configurations for planning demand allocation.
- Establish direct labor management process with OEM to closely monitor direct labor attrition, absence, hiring, labor on-hand to ensure smooth manufacturing, especially in peak labor demanding season. Can quickly re-act for any labor issue and assess the impact for the supply chain, production, engineering, quality, etc. and fix the issue in the timely manner.
- Flexible to lead OEM capacity to accommodate for demand diversity, material shortage by optimizing equipment, director labor as well as in-direct labor to minimize idling charge. - Lead Apple cross functions to bring up OEM to continue improving/lesson learned to well prepared for the new challenges upcoming.
- Handle Finished Good excess between OEM and Apple planning team to balance OEM s high inventory pressure and Apple s lean supply chain management. Aim for aging Finished Goods disposition within Apple team and arrange rework activities accordingly.
- Organize OEM manufacturing partners to develop, ramp, and introduce products. Develop rapport with partners and detailed knowledge of "how the factory works," its capabilities and limitations.
- Lead matrix team members from across all functions in Asia within Operations to develop new product plans. Typical functions include WW Planning, Global Supply Managers, Technical Program Manager, Quality, Supplier Quality Engineer, Test Engineer, Design For Manufacturing.
- Represent operations with the product design teams. Use production expertise to influence for DFX, supply chain, testability, product features. - Identify, marshall and organize resources (Apple Staff, OEM Staff, Contractors, etc) to meet required goals.
- Communicate project status updates to various project partners, including team members and executives within Apple and OEMs. Synthesize a multitude of issues into a clear, concise and focused message. Present with confidence and brevity.
- Always push innovation and outstanding in Apple products and program management practices.
- Support coverage in other products in the region. Travel to another location on other products on an as-needed basis to drive issue resolution and/or support build/ramp activities.
- Education & Experience.
- An MBA or MS. A combination of both formal education and experience in Engineering and business is a plus. Equivalent experience is acceptable.
- LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY.
- Fluent in Thai and English a must, Chinese would be advantageous.