WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Build business plans and define ways to identify gaps and opportunities to reach periodic targets.
- Support value/wealth creation by identifying investment opportunities in line with strategic direction of the business.
- Drive and support business on PFME/Allowances budget allocations on coffee and accessories activities.
- Co-pilot with B2B Commercial Manager in order to ensure the committed revenue and margin contribution is delivered.
- Responsible for consolidating sales activities within the commercial channels and corresponding marketing spend to integrate them in the budgeting and forecasting cycle.
- Provide insights and strongly support a fact-based decision-making process, based on business environment & specialist financial knowledge.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related fields.
- At least 7 years of experience in business planning, controlling or financial analysis.
- At least 2 years of team management experience.
- Solid experience with operating systems for supporting the E2E business processes.
- Experience in managing a network organisation.
- Strong Thai and English communication skills.
- Nestlé is the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: repect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geopraphies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- POSITION SNAPSHOT.
- Location: Bangkok, Pathumwan
- Company: Nestlé
- Business Unit/Division: Finance & Control
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analyst or Controller in FMCG industry
- Strong Thai & English communication skill is a must.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE.
- Participate in the customer and channel strategy development process and ensure the commercial plan is executed in line with the strategy.
- Ensure that pre and post promotion performance analysis completion and procedures are in place to determine if performance is in line with customer agreement.
- Monitor evolution of MT Sales Force along with giving advice to sales organization on annual resource planning and variance tracking.
- Custodian of internal controls and Best Practice to assurance that trade spend practices comply with internal and external guidelines.
- Provide Financial insights for business growth and initiatives measures of success.
- Improve Customer Sales Team business acumen through training and ongoing Finance and Sales Analysis.
- Coordinate the forecast of NNS, TTS, Customer Contribution to ensure alignment with monthly business planning and the Dynamic Forecast.
- Drive Sales Value Chain Analysis for cost saving/optimization initiatives and external benchmarking.
- Custodian of Sales Organization Assets, Efficient Capex control (budgeting & spending).
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analyst or Controller in FMCG industry.
- Ability to apply solid financial perspectives to analyze and define issues /projects arising within the Sales area.
- Solid grounding in the of Sales function as well as Customers & Channel dynamics to generate insightful contributions to strategy development and risk mitigation.
- Good command of English and Thai is a must.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Oversee scheduling across Production sites to ensure optimum cost, production and service benefit.
- Coordinate with Production to determine optimal production schedule and to ensure schedule adherence.
- Collaborate effectively and build strong relationships with stakeholders in Production, Production Planning and Customer Service.
- Alignment with Master planning, Materials management and Production to ensure scheduling plan is executable.
- Allocation line & Sequencing production order to meet customer requirement.
- Maintain line configuration.
- Foresee manning skills constraints and oversee to balance or outsource production if any by decided together with Master planning and Production.
- Monitor day-to-day operations at Production, Follow production accuracy and on-time delivery by coordinate with concerns.
- Monitor potential delays and collaborate with Master Planning and Production to resolve exceptions.
- Manage shipment plan released from Master Planning.
- Seek input from Production regarding resource capacity.
- Review and align production orders with Production before release to shop floor.
- Coordinate with Production and shop floor controller to ensure plan adherence, as well as correct volume and timing.
- Monitor schedule effectiveness on the shop-floor and make adjustments as required.
- Qualifications Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Science, Industrial management or related field is required.
- Experience more than 2-3 years in Planning/Supply chain field.
- Ability to relate cooperatively with internal and external departments.
- Familiar with planning/ scheduling for fast changing products, changing product mix/complexity.
- Knowledge in manual Excel and SAP system.
- Proactive thinking and Analytical skill.
- Effectively plan and efficiently deliver exceptional work while handling both volume and complexity.
- Detailed and result oriented.
- Demonstrate ability to make hard decisions, making the right trade-offs.
- Good command to MS office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good English communication and self-confident.