WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- In line with overall annual plan, develop and maintain clear product road maps, activity calendars, and milestone plans to ensure we are on track towards our goal of developing the best ecommerce ordering experience in the market.
- Help coordinate with IT team on product development, customer experience user testing, and overall improvement of conversion rates.
- Coordinate with the Digital IT team to ensure delivery on our product road map, on time, within budget and with maximum quality.
- Work with Business Analytics team to properly implement Site monitoring technology, analytics tools and identify all the potential site pitfalls and drop off points.
- Manage the overall Capex / Opex budget ensure best ROI.
- Work closely with Off Premise Director to grow overall traffic and sales.
- Qualifications:A Masters Degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 7 year experience in Digital Marketing.
- At least 3 Years Experience Managing an Ecommerce operation.
- Broad understanding of Digital Platforms and Technology as it relates to ordering, payment, rewards, database and more.
- Strong understanding of Digital Media Channels: Search, FB, Display, RTB, Content Discovery.
- Analytic Mind with strong excel skills and deductive Reasoning.
- Experience in Google analytics or Analytic products.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Some Web Development and technology understanding is a benefit.
- An Eye for Design, User Experience and usage of digital technology.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills.
- Strong drive for results.
Digital Marketing, Thai, English
฿60,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- The position of Head of Marketing and Branding demands an individual who is action oriented and sho has an ability to think strategically and who has a passion for tactical and detailed marketing execution. In this position the Head of Marketing and Branding is responsible for the generation of revenue through the provision of efficient and effective marketing and branding programs..
- The Head of Marketing and Branding is responsible for driving awareness, acquisition, and retention. The Head of Marketing and Branding delivers this through the launch ...
- Responsibilities of the Head of Marketing and Branding.
- Leadership/Supervisory Role: The primary role of the Head of Marketing and Branding is to lead the marketing and branding department and oversee all marketing and branding activities. In this position, the Head of Marketing and Branding defines the departmental vision and instills it in all levels of the marketing and branding department to make up part of the working culture. The Head of Marketing and Branding oversees the brand planning process inclusive of the definition of target consumers and the development of marketing mix and strategies on consumer brand-interaction in order to encourage increased purchase.
- At this capacity, the Head of Marketing and Branding also leads the development and refinement of the brand s messages and creative designs in order to attract potential consumers. He also leads go-to-market planning and drives cross-functional collaboration within the business, for example, with departments such as CRM, public relations and so forth. The Head of Marketing and Branding also leads consumer-facing communication approaches for the brand and serves as a primary marketing point of contact with the external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding also plays a mentorship role to key brand marketing personnel, assisting in the execution of their duties upon request, ensuring their professional growth, and essentially preparing them to take up his functions in his absence or retirement..
- Strategy: The Head of Marketing and Branding also plays a leading role in the establishment of the business s brand building strategies across all channels. This is done in collaboration with key marketing and branding departmental leaders and all team members.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding additionally develops weekly/monthly/annual marketing and branding strategies and monitors the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements. At this capacity, The Head of Marketing and Branding also creates messaging strategies for key segments and provides marketing and branding personnel with necessary brand and communications assets..
- Analytics: The Head of Marketing and Branding manages and maintains program specific research efforts inclusive of consumer/business insights, consumer/business segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends, and developments. The Head of Marketing and Branding also manages the forecast and revenue delivery for the business s product through monitoring performance and availing transparent weekly/monthly/annual reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and relevant stakeholders on the performance of brand marketing program initiatives, their progress, and results. This is for the purpose of the formulation of new brand strategies, improvement of existent brand strategies, and the capitalization of the brand on any emergent opportunities..
- Collaboration: The role of the head of marketing and branding is a highly collaborative position and, as such, she/he partners with the business development department for the purpose of creating brand demand and marketing plans. She/He also works with external consumer insight organizations in identifying suitable campaign insights that will enable brand differentiation and offer the business a competitive edge in the market in terms acquisition and retention. The Head of Marketing and Branding also partners with key marketing department teams in the development and management of consumer and potential-consumer messaging.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding additionally partners with the IT department, Business Development, Community Relationship, and other marketing department teams in the development, deployment, and enhancement of strategies across the program website, digital and social media, email campaigns, SEO/SEM etc.
- At this capacity, The Head of Marketing and Branding also works closely with the HR department in the development of effective recruitment approaches specific to the marketing and branding department in order to guarantee skilled and efficient personnel for the brand marketing department, which will lead to smooth, effective, and efficient performance of duties within the department. The Head of Marketing and Branding also works with the Public Relations in order to gain traction in media outlets that play a major role in furthering brand awareness efforts..
- Knowledge/Creativity: The Head of Marketing and Branding is also tasked with keeping up with and understanding industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the brand marketing and branding up to date and ensure the business a competitive edge in brand awareness, consumer/partner acquisition, and retention. She/He also has a responsibility of developing new creative, innovate, and out-of-the-box approaches in applying the business s messages.
- The Head of Marketing and Branding is tasked with becoming an expert in marketing and branding on behalf of the business, constantly honing his skills and developing a deep understanding of consumer/partner mindsets and barriers to marketing and branding and subsequently offering the department creative and sustainable solutions..
- Other Duties: The Head of Marketing and Branding also performs other duties as he deems necessary in the execution of his duties and other duties as delegated by the Chief Marketing Officer or the employer..
- Required Qualifications of The Head of Marketing and Branding.
- Education: The Head of Marketing and Branding has to have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field. An equivalent of this educational requirement in working experience is also acceptable for the position..
- Experience: A candidate for this position must have had at least 6 years of working experience developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that heavily leverage offline and online mediums/channels in facilitating effective brand marketing programs and messages, preferably working in the position of a Head of Marketing and Branding.
- The candidate must also have had experience in demand generation marketing tactics and strategies in addition to having vast experience in digital marketing channels and tactics inclusive of display advertising, SEM/SEO, social media, email, and so forth. A suitable candidate will have vast proven and successful experience managing a marketing team from the conceptualization of a strategy to its close. The candidate will also have proven and successful relationship building skills, having an ability to leverage partnerships across the business as well as externally..
- Analytical Skills: Analytical skills are imperative for this position and a candidate must, therefore, portray an ability to enable data-driven decisions and show a deep interest and comfort working with ROI and metric-driven models. A candidate for this position will also show proficiency in databases, and marketing automation and related marketing system. She/He must also demonstrate proficiency in Google Analytics, Business Intelligence. Inwhich are necessary for the creation of marketing and branding materials..
- Communication Skills: The Head of Marketing and Branding will also possess superior communication skills and must be display comfort interacting with executives and external business partners. The efficiency of the marketing and branding department is highly dependent on the Director s clarity in the conveyance of information and instructions down the line. These skills will also be necessary in the delivery of reports and presentations to the Chief Marketing Officer, relevant stakeholders, and external partners. The candidate must demonstrate sufficient skills that will enable him to tailor even the most complex messages in clear, understandable, and convincing terms..
- Ms Office/MacOs office/Software: The Head of Marketing and Branding must also be highly proficient in Ms Word/Pages, PowerPoint/Keynote, and Ms Excel/Number, which are necessary in the creation of both verbally and visually engaging branding materials, reports, and presentations for the department, collaborating personnel, relevant stakeholders, and external partners. She/He must also demonstrate superior proficiency in other similar softwares, which she/he will employ in the creation of various branding materials..
- Interpersonal Skills: A candidate for this position must demonstrate exceptional problem solving skills, have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to the brand as his own, have exceptional organizational skills, be detail orientated, be a strategic and creative thinker with a keen eye for detail, display comfort working in cross functional settings both as a leader and a player, have an ability to think outside of the box and find creative and unorthodox program solutions that give the brand its edge.
- The candidate must also be able to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a timely manner, be self motivated and proactive, and display composure and calmness under stress and uncertainty while inspiring the same in others..
- Leadership/People Skills: A candidate for the position must possess exceptional leadership skills, being able to move and inspire a cross-functional group, leading it into a unified direction and with a common vision. People skills will also guarantee that he is able to establish meaningful and long lasting relationships with other people.
- As such, he will be better positioned to establish quality relationships with external investors, media outlets, consumers, and external partners on behalf of the business, leading to enhanced brand awareness and revenue generation.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords, SEO, English, Thai
- We are looking for an intern who is eager to learn, grow and work in an agile digital marketing team. The ideal candidate should be interested in digital marketing and ecommerce and is willing to learn more about this exciting and ever-growing industry.
- 3 months duration.
- Real life digital marketing experience.
- Updating eCommerce platforms look and feel (working closely with Brand and eCommerce teams to ensure our Company s presence on 3rd party eCommerce platforms is consistent with our brand image and optimized for delivering sales.
- Reviewing and identifying content issues on the websites across countries, to ensure that we utilize newly created branded content.
- Managing YouTube look and feel across multiple countries to ensure consistent brand image.
- Providing competitive creative intelligence and trends using such tools as Facebook Ad Library and Google Trend.
- Working closely with the SEO team to implement best practices on our websites.
- Job location.
- Thonglor / BTS Thonglor.
- University graduate or in the final year of studies.
- Excellent command of English both speaking and writing.
- Strong command of Excel and other MS office tools.
- Preferred: certification in Facebook and/or Google ads.
- Provides leadership and support to the Global Marketing teams within the Region using influence and dotted line reporting to create a highly effective and functioning team.
- Supports people development, succession planning and talent identification within the region for the marketing organization via strong collaboration with the respective managers globally.
- Ensures an effective, harmonized execution of marketing processes, tools, and decisi ...
- Bridges across crop specific OUs / Crop Businesses to deliver a coherent regional portfolio strategy ensuring balance between Territory needs and global crop strategies.
- Participates in resource allocation of PLC5 trials to maximize return on investment for the region through portfolio management and market segment teams.
- Guides A&P spend at the Region level to ensure deployment in line with agreed strategies and with the purpose to maximize return on investment.
- Maintains competitive intelligence in the Veg Seeds industry and builds relationships with outside bodies that have major influence on Syngenta business and our license to operate.
- Supports and directs in & out licensing activities (with the Global Veg Seeds Licensing Head) in line with regional strategy and business opportunities.
- Participates in cross functional projects at the Regional level where Marketing representation is required across crop portfolio's.
- Critical experience and knowledge.
- 10+ years of Vegetables Seeds business (sales and/or (preferably) marketing) experience.
- Track record of successful people, organization & processes management.
- Fluent in English language.
- Critical leadership capabilities.
- Focuses on customers.
- Manages for performance.
- Develops people, organization and self.
- Collaborates across boundaries (networking, team & relationship building across different cultural environments).
- Adapts leadership style to cultural differences.
- Communicates with impact.
- Leads change and holds ambiguity.
- Strong entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Builds a culture of innovation.
- Sets ambitious strategic goals.
- Critical technical and professional capabilities.
- Focus on creating value for our customers.
- Understands market dynamics and competitive environment.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
- Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status..