WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, English
- The Client Solutions Manager is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our customers at the core of everything we do. They have a passion for advertising and believe the future of marketing is identity-based, data-driven and grounded in measurable business results. With proven understanding of both online and traditional media, this role is responsible for partnering with the sales team to develop industry-specific relationships, drive revenue by negotiating and optimizing complex opportunities, and use data and analytics to build a consultative solution for our customers. The Client Solutions Manager will establish and strengthen key client relationships with a focus on driving revenue, advertiser education & advertiser satisfaction. Success in this position requires strong consultative sales, analytical skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines. This role is based in Bangkok.
- Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization:.
- Outlines measurement solutions and appropriate campaign structures based upon key KPI s..
- Manages and consults on complex advertising solutions and integrations..
- Manages revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real time targeting recommendations..
- Platform & Product Expert:.
- Articulate and update clients on FB product and developments..
- Responsible for educating clients and agencies on best practices..
- Drives product innovation based upon client needs..
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, PMD, etc.)..
- Project Management:.
- Manage complex work streams to optimize marketing objectives for clients..
- Manage Analytics and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across hundreds of accounts used by client, setting up pipelines to pull conversion and impression data, etc.).
- Cross-functional collaboration of all projects.
- Relationship Management:.
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the businesses/accounts you are assigned to. Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with the Client Partners to drive incremental revenue.
- Minimum Qualifications.
- 6+ years experience working directly with marketing, media and/or consulting companies and demonstrated leadership experience required.
- Experience with the industry or business trends in the industry (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM).
- Experience working effectively with XFN teams and all levels of management (internally and externally).
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Ability to confidently present to build ongoing relationships with external clients.
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics.
- Extensive experience as a Facebook user and familiarity with Facebook s ad solutions preferred.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple products have the potential to change the way people live, learn and work. A unique opportunity exists for an outstanding candidate to join us as an Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC) in Bangkok. The Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC) actively promotes the sales of Apple solutions in the Apple section of Consumer Electronics Store (CES) locations. Possessing strong sales, service and product knowledge, the ASC actively represents the culture of excellence and collaboration of the wider ASC community, and works with the members of their virtual team to deliver all the key metrics for success at their store.
- Key Qualifications.
- Retail sales experience.
- Proven track record in the delivery of aggressive growth targets against closely measured goals.
- Experience in proactively and directly approaching tentative customers and enthusing them about innovative products and lifestyle solutions.
- Aggressive focus on goals and continuous improvement.
- Customer service experience.
- Advanced communication skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Mature approach, decision-making and follow through.
- Familiarity with the PC platform.
- Hardware and service sales background in a retail environment.
- Involvement in carrying out in-store merchandising plans.
- Presentation skills.
- Apple product and channel experience.
- Understanding of operations and logistics.
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability, Written and Oral Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, Technical Aptitude, Learning Ability, Teamwork, Initiative, Adaptability.
- Retail Sales and Service.
- Meet the sales, service and attach rate goals set for the store locations and in most cases aggressively beat these goals, ensuring individual and store results exceed other locations.
- Be actively involved in all store level activities to ensure the highest possible revenue targets, service and attach rates are being fulfilled.
- Maintain high levels of customer service, satisfaction and integrity and minimise dissatisfaction and returned product volumes.
- Develop a strong working relationship, team-work and sense of mutual respect with in-store manager and members of the virtual team.
- Implement and deliver Apple directed initiatives and leverage Apple strategies and programs.
- Ensure store staff are well briefed and trained on new Apple products and promotions.
- Additional Requirements.
- Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- Deliver more than the customer expects.
- Be dependable and reliable - follow-up quickly and consistently.
- Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanour.