WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Project Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Good Communication Skills, High Responsibilities, Leadership Skill, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Multitasking, Meet Deadlines, Work Well Under Pressure, Thai, English
- If you are seeking:
- A business with a belief that Value should come before Market Value .
- A company that offers exceptional career experience.
- An employer who values your creativity, curiosity, passion, and desire to learn.
- A cooperation with talented and positive minded think-tankers.
- A supportive and collaborative environment where everyone takes pride in their achievements, the success of others, and the values of their work.
- Then, we match!.
- Your Life at BRANDi.
- BRANDi is led by a purpose, to help drive a positive impact in our communities. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for, resulting in our work being very challenging and meaningful. At BRANDi, there are unrivalled opportunities for everyone to achieve their highest potential and make an impact that matters to our communities.
- We are truly aware that great people are behind every achievement and we name those great people as BRANDists . We believe in work-life harmony and also offer access to opportunities that support your growth, develop your skills, and guide you to reach your goals. We value each of our BRANDists and understand that everyone is unique. In order to foster individuality, our BRANDists are allowed to design and customize their work in any way they wish as long as it meets our shared objectives and orients towards outcome. As Good to Great is our belief, people with the relentless energy to push themselves further are who we are always seeking.
- In your role, you will:
- Search BRAND project which matches company's resources.
- Contact and meet the clients to discuss their needs and expectations.
- Prepare and present the BRAND presentation to clients for pitching a project.
- Create clearly the detail of the project scope, budget, and timeline.
- Allocate resource, time and expenses, needed to achieve the project goals.
- Planning execution and closure in phases and tasks.
- Production of progress and other reports.
- Develop progress where needed for smooth and smart organization and management.
- Monitor output of workflows and solve the problems.
- Track the progress of issues that meet required quality standards.
- Coordinate with the team and support their needs. - Build and maintain the strong relationship with clients.
- We are looking for a BRANDist with:
- At least of a Bachelor's degree in BRAND, Marketing, Business, Economics, Architect, Engineering, or related field.
- At least 3-year experience in a related field.
- Ability to excellently complete tasks with or without direct supervision.
- Ability to facilitate the workflow and anticipate steps ahead.
- Ability to competently manage and proficiently handle numerous responsibilities at once in an atmosphere of tensions, interruptions, continuous changes, and constantly shifting priorities.
- Ability to produce and deliver executive analysis, presentations and reports.
- Ability to build and maintain positive energy in teams and the whole organization.
- Superb analytical and complex problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills both Thai and English with an appropriate manner.
- Flexibility and adaptability to manipulate a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines or to tackle with workload.
- Commitment to constantly seek opportunities to optimize processes and improve efficiency and maximize productivity.
- Positive attitude with a rolls-up-your-sleeves mindsetand acan-do approach.
- Terrific time, team, and client management skills.
- How will you grow?.
- At BRANDi, we believe that learning is critical and there is always room to learn while you are working here. Right from the start, we provide you an exceptional range of opportunities to advance your skills and broaden your knowledge through hands-on experience at national and international levels. We help you to identify and harness your strengths to produce the best work you can. Undoubtedly, you can have a rewarding career on every level. Performance-based opportunities to grow will be offered throughout your career at BRANDi. One thing is for certain, you will never stand still at BRANDi.
- Equal Employment Opportunity:
- BRANDi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender (including pregnancy and gender expression) identity, color, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or ordinance.