WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Project Manager.
- ไม่จำกัดเพศ / อายุ 28-50 ปี
- จบการศึกษาปริญญาตรีหรือสูงกว่า สาขาวิทยาการคอมพิวเตอร์, สาขาเทคโนโลยีสารสนเทศ หรือสาขาอื่นที่เกี่ยวข้อง
- สามารถประเมินระยะเวลา และความเสี่ยงต่างๆ ที่อาจเกิดขึ้นในระหว่างระยะเวลาการดำเนินโครงการได้
- มีความรับผิดชอบ และสามารถทำงานเป็นทีมได้
- มีประสบการณ์บริหารงานโครงการเกี่ยวกับ Web Application หรือ Mobile Application
- มีประสบการณ์ตำแหน่ง PM 3 ปีขึ้นไป
- มีประสบการณ์ทางการเขียน web Application / Mobile Application
- มีประสบการณ์ทางการเขียน MT5, MQL5,Python,C++ และ WEB Trading
- มีความรู้ด้าน API และ อื่น ๆ.
UI / UX, Database Administration, Software Development, Software Testing, Good Communication Skills, Problem Solving, English
- IT Project Coordinator.
- Coordinating with related parties of each project in terms of technical requirements to achieve the possible best outcome of the product.
- Providing technical aspects' feedback for product development in each project.
- Proactively suggesting and updating new technology for product improvement, especially web app and platforms.
- Coordinating with related parties of each project in terms of technical requirements to achieve the possible best outcome of the product.
- Testing and evaluating company products and system during the development process and post-process.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Supporting minor technical problems of Techsauce's IT system.
- Partially working on business development for company products and services in the startup ecosystem.
- Maintaining web system performance.
- Website monitoring for security risks.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer information system or related field or has 1-2 years experiences in a software development environment.
- UX/UI skills are preferable.
- Strong system analyst skill is preferable.
- Familiar with technical testing and evaluation.
- Strong analytical and planning skills and high understanding of getting user requirements, designing system or web app.
- Strong commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding.
- Able to communicate in English, both written and oral.
Outgoing Personality, Multitasking, English
฿30,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- รับผิดชอบงานขาย เสนองานโครงการ บ้าน คอนโด โรงแรม ทั้ง renovate และสร้างใหม่.
- ขายงานเฟอร์นิเจอร์ งานตกแต่งภายใน แมททีเรียลที่เกี่ยวข้อง.
- ประสานงาน และดูแลการขายจนครบกระบวนการติดตั้ง รวมถึงความพึงพอใจหลังการขาย.
- มีความรู้ และประสบการณ์ด้านเฟอร์นิเจอร์ หรือตกแต่งภายใน.
- มีทักษะการวางแผน และบริหารจัดการทีม.
Good Communication Skills, English, Thai
- As our Project Management & Marketing Associate, your list of tasks includes:
- Work from Home.
- Based in Thailand, directly work with Farmacy headquarter and top management in Hong Kong to manage all the confirmed / upcoming projects within agreed timeline and budget.
- Assist in project planning, coordinating and progress monitoring of assigned projects.
- Work closely with Farmacy team in Hong Kong to support the development of local and overseas markets (e.g. Hong Kong, mainland China, Thailand, Singapore, UAE, Canada etc.), including but not limited to market research and analytics, developing business proposals and presentation decks, performing cost and benefits analysis, arranging client pitching as well as managing key accounts and communication.
- Implement confirmed projects in Thailand through working closely with:
- 1) local Thai partner(s) on indoor farm operations
- 2) local Thai partner(s) on business development initiatives to hit business expansion targets
- 3) Farmacy Hong Kong team on marketing campaign and product go-live in Thailand.
- Support Farmacy Hong Kong team to execute the farming consumables sourcing and purchasing plan / orders (i.e. seeds, substrates, nutrient solutions, growing pots etc.).
- Support Farmacy Hong Kong team to execute marketing plan and/or organize key events (e.g. develop social media posts, design promotion materials, coordinate marketing campaign etc.).
- Carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the supervisor(s) and/or the top management in Hong Kong.
- Competencies / Skills Requirements
- Self-motivated individual contributor who is able to work independently and remotely.
- Multi-tasking with high quality work under a fast pace and dynamic work environments.
- Well-organized and skilful in communication
- Excellent MS PowerPoint presentation development and MS Excel analytics skills
- Good written and spoken in English and Thai
- Strong sense of work accountabilities and ownership
- Outstanding academic achievement.
- Big C Ecommerce Project Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering projects with objective to drive sales growth and customer acquisition for www.bigc.co.th. This position will be Customer Champion, working closely with Digital Tech & Transformation team to deliver new features, functions or enhancements; and related internal teams to offer new products/ services that satisfy users/ customers.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
- Research and gain insights on online / omni channel consumer behaviors and constantly conduct competitor analysis to constantly improve website functions, features, offerings and user experience in different customer segments.
- Initiate and lead ecommerce projects to deliver and maximize sales growth and customer acquisition by developing new functions, features, product or service projects for online customers both B2C and B2B segments.
- Work with cross functional teams including Tech, Marketing, Operations, Merchandise teams to take the plans into execution.
- Responsible for development/presentation (both written and verbal communication) of proposals/RFP.
- Work with potential partners to negotiate contracts, set expectations for agreements and follow up to execution program.
- Monitor progress to plan as required, and prepare contingency plans to ensure objectives are satisfied.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, and work cross-functionally to execute those improvements.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related fields.
- 3-5years of experience in eCommerce or Retail business supporting the online channel in the function of project management, product management.
- Able to communicate well in English both written and speaking.
- Experience in managing / prioritizing multiple projects daily.
- Has high-level of business acumen and financial management.
- Has understanding of online consumer behavior, online/ ecommerce trends, ecommerce performance metrics.
- Strong interpersonal skill to collaborate closely with different functional areas.
- Results driven and solution oriented, Energized by a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Has entrepreneur spirit and is a self-starter with sense of urgency.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Project Management, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Responsible for assembling project team assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed to accomplish task, managing change, managing project risks/issues, communication, and developing schedules to ensure timely project completion.
- Participates in strategic planning sessions with both client and management to determine the scope and objectives of each project.
- Responsible for staffing project team through collaboration and timely requests. Responsible for identifying the role of each project team member.
- Responsible for monitoring progress, then updating clients and management on that progress and resolving any conflicts between client expectations and actual work output.
- Responsible for overseeing the development, maintenance or enhancement of systems and programs to ensure they are according to client specification.
- Provides input/justification for project costs and budget impact.
- Responsible for project status reporting to clients and the company management.
- 15 years of IT project / program management experience.
- A Bachelor s Degree or above in Computer Science,MIS or related work experience can be substituted for education a requirement.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodology e.g. Prince 2, PMP, MSP etc.
- Project management experience in coordinating large-scale projects / programs across multiple organizations is required.
- Experience project managing medium to high-profile projects / programs. These projects / programs will include management across organizational boundaries as well as third party vendor.
- Average experience with effort driven planning a well as execution of effort driven schedules.
- Experience facilitating project meetings comprised of diverse audiences (technical, middle management, and/or executive management).
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good in both written and spoken English.
- Assertive and good negotiation and objection-handling skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills.
- Locus Telecommunication Inc Ltd.
- 90 CW Tower, Tower B, 19th Floor Unit B1901-02, Ratchadapisek Rd.,.
- Huai Khwang,Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310.
- T. 02-989-3422 F. 0-2989-3499.
- Email: [email protected]
- Minimum qualifications:
- Experience with local market knowledge, telecom landscape, submarine landings, permitting, license requirements and regulatory framework.
- Negotiations experience with enterprise partners, customers, suppliers, governments and internal teams.
- Strategic negotiations and business development experience in obtaining services from high-technology providers in colocation data center equipments, dark fiber, network transport, bilateral terrestrial/undersea interconnects, and IT services.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Well versed with contractual framework and ability to negotiate complex contracts with vendors/partners/suppliers.
- Possessing a working understanding of both Asian and Global carrier networks.
- In depth understanding of the submarine cable industry, from working in consortia, to supply agreements and associated tax, regulatory, legal and technical matters.
- Ability to connect with senior level industry executives to develop strategic relationships/initiatives.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills.
- About the job.
- Google's infrastructure needs go far beyond server computers. As Google's products and services scale the globe, the Strategic Negotiation team works behind the scenes to secure infrastructure for Google's future -- everything from underwater cables to physical data center space. As a Strategic Negotiator, you combine your deep market knowledge of a given sector with tech industry savvy to negotiate cost-effective solutions to support Google's infrastructure growth. You'll work with specific project teams on negotiating deals, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting deal recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to save Google millions of dollars in operating costs and impact every part of the business.
- As a Strategic Negotiator, you'll work with specific project teams on negotiating agreements and contracts, managing vendor and partner relationships and presenting agreement recommendations to our Tech leadership. Your successful negotiations have the potential to impact every part of the business. You'll identify the most cost-effective and timely solutions for our needs and then drive the contracting process to signature. You'll take lead on special projects, manage vendors and present your recommendations to Google leadership including building business cases for desired investments. You should be able to work with cross-functional teams at Google including Policy, Legal, Regulatory, Tax, Finance, Product and Product Engineering.
- Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Identify and define strategic acquisition initiatives to meet Google's ongoing infrastructure needs, in collaboration with internal business and networking technical teams.
- Lead and negotiate contracts in relation to submarine cable builds and landings.
- Build and drive strategic relationships with vendors, identify unique opportunities for partnership or expansion in the technical infrastructure space and determine specific solutions that meet commercial, technical and timing requirements.
- Build and drive Google s strategy for technical infrastructure builds in given territories/market(s). Lead partnerships in tandem with Google's legal team.
- Lead and negotiate contracts in relation to capacity, dark fiber, and colocation space and power.
Digital Marketing, Branding, Creative Presentation, Management
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Science, or Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a marketing/brand team leader within the consumer/online ad industry.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with brand management and communications strategy, working with media/creative agencies and solutions on Google s video ad product suite.
- Knowledge and experience of using/planning digital video advertising.
- Proficiency in the video media and creative ecosystem, understanding ad-formats, media planning, creative strategy, communication development, measurement, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and global stakeholders across a multicultural and geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with effective analytical, problem solving and project management capabilities.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Video Specialists are a team of trusted experts that help customers design and execute their advertising campaign strategies leveraging video solutions from Google. They interact with customers directly and work very closely with Account Managers/Video Sellers in Media Buying Sales and in-country with the customer and agency leads. It is the vision of this team to assist our customers meet their business objective with insights, and delivering campaign excellence every time. As a Video Marketing Specialist, you will work towards delivering and scaling a media service line for the market. You will support our customers with developing the right advertising strategy on YouTube (via Google Ads) spanning both media and creative components. In collaboration with Sales and other internal partner teams, you will drive business growth from video for the market, while becoming an expert on the product and driving customer success.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Understand the advertiser business and provide insights and product-expertise driving YouTube solutions across media and creative. Build engagement using strategic account plans and reviews.
- Develop new solutions based on customer needs and market insights in partnership with internal product, Go-to-Market, scaled teams and vendors. Test, iterate, incubate and scale these for regional impact.
- Deliver video campaign excellence using a data-driven approach to define: targeting methods, inventory and ad-format choice, creative architecture, digital media optimizations and right measurement. Enable the full value of the advertiser campaign on YouTube.
- Build the annual video servicing strategy in partnership with sales, strategy and vendor teams. Track progress through periodic reviews and stakeholder feedback, and evolve the approach based on emerging requirements.
- Build expertise in Google s video ad products through formal training and unstructured peer and community knowledge sharing.
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders/month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- As a Shoplus senior product manager in Thailand, you are building a user-centered product. You will be responsible for understanding the local market, collecting feedback from Thailand users, co-working with Thailand and headquarter product managers to define most important problems and features..
- You would work closely with headquarters members. We expect that you are able to do marketing research and share your insights with HQ members. Not only what users suffer from, but also competitor analysis, market trends, new technology, and so on..
- You would work closely with the sales and marketing team in Thailand. We expect that you are able to manage every release, plan and drive go to market plan. Not only tell everyone what is going to release but also tell others why it s so important to users and us.. Responsibilities .
- Do marketing research including business drivers, competitive analysis and research.
- Coming up with the right questions to learn about the users and validate the designs for the research.
- Define the pain point from user interview, user feedback and data.
- Define solution and write down developing document with headquarters member.
- Organize outcome and feedback by user interview or data tracking from the application after every new feature launch and iteration.
- Manage release cycle and communicate with all stakeholders in Thailand.
- Oversee the creation of product requirements documents, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, marketing and 3rd party vendor/partner teams.
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert senior management of changes to scope, timelines, resources and vendor/partners management issues. Requirements .
- 3-5 years of web, mobile web and mobile app product management experience.
- User-centric, Goal-oriented, Highly-motivated and Proactive self-starter.
- User interview skill.
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices (both web and mobile).
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.