WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
CAD, Mechanical Drawing, Mechanical Engineering, Thai, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Work at customer site ( Prawet - Sukhapiban 2 area).
- Issue document as design concern (ECI, ECS, RFQ, RMBSS, BOM and ETC).
- Issue and create idea for VA/VE.
- Create a document to record and improve the overall process for the developing part.
- Control check data of technical.
- Cooperate with other sections or suppliers concerning to design document & CAD data.
- Summary & Report job status.
- Join a concerned meeting and be able to summarize a minute of the meeting..
- SEAT Development for automotive.
- Job Qualification.
- Necessary Skill / Experience.
- Bachelor's degree or Higher in Engineering field (Automotive, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Material).
- At least 3 years of dedicated working experience in the Engineering design field of automotive research and development..
- Experience in SEAT design or Interior part development will be an advantage..
- Able to use MS-Window, MS-office (Power point, Excel, Word)..
- Experience in CATIA will be an advantage..
- Preferable skill/ Experience.
- Good at working in a multicultural organization..
- Good interpersonal and communication skills..
- Have a car/Driving License..
- Good command of English both written and spoken; TOEIC 450 points or equivalent..
- Work Area: Samut-Prakan, Bangbo.
- Working hours: 8:00-17:00 (Depends on customer's calendar).
- Product & Service: Design/Modeling, Reverse Engineering, Offshore Service, Onsite Service, Mesh Data Service, CATIA Education.
- Business Type: Automobiles / Automobile Parts, Software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Physical Sciences, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in a Manufacturing Engineering role for PCBA SMT processes.
- Manufacturing experience in PCBA SMT manufacturing processes, DFM, and FMEA.
- Preferred qualifications:
- MS degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with Automation/Technology for PCBA and Optical assembly.
- Experience designing and implementing PCBA/system in manufacturing.
- Experience using tools such as Valor and Allegro.
- Product requirement, manufacturing test plan and coverage, procedures and manufacturing best practices.
- Google's custom-designed equipment makes up one of the largest and most powerful computing infrastructures in the world. The Manufacturing Operations team is responsible for providing the manufacturing capability to deliver this state-of-the-art physical infrastructure. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you evaluate the product designs and create the processes, tools and procedures behind Google's powerful search technology. When vendors build parts for our infrastructure, you're right there alongside ensuring manufacturing processes are repeatable and controlled. You collaborate with Commodity Managers and Design Engineers to determine Google's infrastructure needs and product specifications. Your work ensures the various pieces of Google's infrastructure fit together perfectly and keep our systems humming along smoothly for a seamless user experience. Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Govern the product/test requirement for sustaining products. Lead NPI readiness within GME teams to drive deliverables (capabilities, FMEA, GR&R, DFx, SOP, FRU, failure diagnostics, etc) to meet mass production requirements before taking up sustaining ownership.
- Support product qualification builds at CMs/ODMs. Drive factory readiness and provide product training.
- Lead technical risk assessment for product changes, supply chain capabilities and impact to downstream. Work with PQE to validate product qualification plans. Work with CM, ME/TE, PQE to highlight risks and develop mitigation plans. Monitor and manage risk throughout change process.
- Support second source part qualification. Coordinate release of sustaining BOMs in PDM for ECOs/MCOs.
- Drive bonepile reduction, improve yield at CM/ODM. Reduce RMA from Google's Data Centers. Establish and monitor product health indicators at CM/JDM and drive continuous improvement.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.