WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
AutoCAD, Civil Engineering, Construction Monitoring, Cost Estimation, Electrical Drawing, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Drawing, Mechanical Engineering, Thai, English
- Primary duty.
- Be responsible for all technical/engineering-related issues including but not limited to technical inquiries during pre-sales, and post-sales period, technical issues during a store operation, etc.
- Be a single point of contact for engineering/technical issues for franchisees.
- Manage a team of service technicians to complete maintenance/troubleshooting tasks both planned and unplanned.
- Lead an IOT Smart Browny project from initiation, execution, and look back & improvement phase.
- Work closely with construction contractors to manage works within committed schedule.
- Analyze and compare technical specifications as well as the cost of each material to optimize the cost of the construction.
- Support and provide clients and team members to deliver high quality of work with quality assurance.
- Generate/manage maintenance schedule for all Browny stores.
- Secondary duty.
- Lead a team consisting of in-house interns and outsourced service providers to achieve and deliver technical-related tasks works.
- Bachelor s degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in construction project management will be a big plus.
- Strong leadership skills and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with various-background stakeholders, i.e. clients, construction workers, construction foreman, contractors, etc.
- Willing to travel to project sites nationwide (80%).
ERP, Good Communication Skills, Fast Learner, SAP B1, Thai, English
- Jobtitle: : Functional Consultant ( ERP Applications).
- Location : BKK, Thailand ( G Tower Rama9 ).
- Industry: Computer Software.
- Email to receive applies : [email protected]
- Experience : 2-3years and above.
- Nationality Filter : Thai.
- To conduct requirement gathering and understanding of the issue session.
- Work with client to define the scope of issue and resolution.
- Identifies business change requirements and impacts associated with recommended design.
- Works with the Business Subject Matter Expert (SME) to define solution for issue / enhancement on specific functionality.
- Write Functional Design documentation based on enhancement / solution requirements.
- Assist with the technical design ensuring business requirements have been addressed.
- Perform quality assurance by verifying the documented functional document against delivered solution.
- Creates test requirements, cases and performance of testing to validate business processes.
- Responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use of solution. Position Requirements:
- Degree or Master Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or similar field.
- At least 2 years of ERP implementation experience either from an end-user or vendor background.
- Proven track record in implementing at least 2 full cycle ERP projects.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Dynamics AX functionality will be given advantage.
- Good understanding of ERP functionalities relating to Finance, Sales, Procurement, Inventory and Production processes.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Travelling may be required for this position including overseas business trip and possess own transport.
- Willing to travel: 30% Benefits:
- 9 Dots offers a competitive reward package which consists of basic salary, allowances, performance bonus, company trip, a minimum of 18-days annual leave and a 5-day work week.
- Flexi-working hours - Insurance coverage provided.
- Flexi-benefit allowance.
- Current project base: Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia Position.
- Summary: Sikich is seeking a D365 Sr. SCM Consultant, with expert level experience in AX Supply Chain module & the Business Process area. Essential Job Duties: Stays current on Dynamics 365 functional capabilities (Supply Chain, Trade & Logistics, Warehouse, etc.) to implement feature functions on client projects. Reviews all new releases of Dynamics 365 & functional content. Works collaboratively with other functional & technical project team members to ensure successful & timely project delivery. Works directly with clients to implement business processes under their expertise. Utilizes Lifecycle Services (LCS) & adds to templates & standard processes via actual project work. Mentors other consultants aspiring to move up to senior consultant as well as new consultants learning Sikich s methodology. Learns & documents new features & business processes to share with Dynamics AX team & our clients. Contributes to marketing content, such as blogs, white papers, etc. Travel up to 80% (nationally & internationally) to customer locations for on-site work. Possible increase depending on implementation phase. Qualifications: Bachelor s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Accounting, Finance, Business, MIS, or equivalent. 3+ years Dynamics AX implementation experience. Dynamics AX 2012 & D365 experience. Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics certification a plus. Additional supply chain or manufacturing certification (CSCP, CPIM, etc.) a plus.
Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, English
฿30,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Required Qualifications.
- Male/Female, Age 30 years and over.
- Bachelor'sdegree (or above) in IT / Computer Science, familiar with networking products will be a plus.
- Highly enthusiastic in information technology fields with good communication skills, teamwork capability and self-motivated.
- Thai nationals only, basic English writing skills required.
- Skills Required:
- Experience with Windows/Linux/macOS environments.
- Good understanding of computer science, systems and networking products.
- Ability todiagnoseand troubleshoot technical issues step by step,both in written and verbal.
- Able to assist sales and provide suitable solutions/ suggestions/ onsite support for project deals.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Helpdesk Technician or similar roles.
- Familiar with remote desktop software and helpdesk software.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies.
- Experience with Linux such as shell scripts, LVM, RAID, or DRBD.
- Basic programming knowledge of C/C++, Java, or Python.
- We accept CV/Resume in English only.
- Assisting in managing the company products and other details of sales and service requests for providing the same to the customers for technical support.
- Analyzing technological problems in installed application systems, checking its technical resolution and working condition, and fixing the same if required.
- Collaborating with sales team, engineers, and product managers for obtaining accurate information of application usage, system operations, and product management.
- Preparing technical elements of proposal, formulating the intricacies involved in defining the technical solution guidelines for sales team support.
- Troubleshooting system applications on customer's request, resolving other engineering issues regarding systems application, conducting regular follow up on customer's activities, and monitoring the same for obtaining new sales opportunities.
- Preparing relevant records, data, and documents for product presentations, conducting training sessions for demonstrating new products and services, and supporting the sales team in organizing the presentation and training of product demonstration.
- Coordinating with the sales and marketing team, systems application team, and other executive designers for designing proper application system, and formulating the product specification as per the customer's needs.
- Coordinating with the project management team for overall analysis of health care applications and home energy procedures for system installation.
- Providing capacitive resolution for all the installed application and assisting customers in maintaining the engineering applications efficiently.
- Participating in different seminars, conferences, and meetings for promoting the devised application engineering products, evaluating the performance and credibility of systems application, along with developing and optimizing the color codes specific for the particular design.
Project Management, Product Owner, Agile Development, Software Development, Tableau, Microsoft Access, Multitasking, Good Communication Skills, Work Well Under Pressure, Problem Solving, English
- Codefin was co-founded by reputable fintech experts and talented IT professionals. The company is
- Iooking for an experienced Product Owner, you will be responsible for supporting the scrum team and
- managing backlog items. You should have the ability to plan and manage the development project from start
- to finish, and ensure that the product meet the customer's needs.
- Defining product features according to customer needs.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
- Assisting the scrum team to meet the objectives of each sprint.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Keeping customers and management informed of the status of the product.
- Bachelor Degree or higher that included computer engineering, marketing, MBA or related field.
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager or Product Owner.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Experience with additional analytical/database software/language a plus (e.g., MS Access, Tableau, SQL, ACL).
- Understanding of capital market, financial product (eg. Stock, Mutual Fund etc).