WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Automation, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, English
- Male, Age 25-30.
- Bachelor s degree in engineering of Electrical / Electronics / Control System, Instrument, Mechatronics, or any related field with sales experience of 1-2 years minimum.
- Have good knowledge of industrial automation, robotics, vision systems, IIoT and manufacturing operation management systems.
- Experience in handling similar parts for Automotive or Electronics or Semiconductor or Metal industries, Industrial automation System Integrator is an added advantaged.
- Communicable in English both written and spoken.
- Can work under pressure, discipline in duty, high responsibilities.
- Own a vehicle with a driving license is preferred.
- Responsible for sales activities of Machinery, Machine Tool, Robotic, Automation etc.
- Providing pre-sales product presentation.
- Provide technical product counseling and training in general, engineering support and solutions to customers.
- Manage existing accounts and develop new customers.
- Communicate and feedback to Sales manager constantly on matters relating to market situation, competitor information, new entrants of products & etc.
- Monitor customer's performance constantly and be aware of any major change in operations such as new investment, expansion, contraction, retrenchment, winding up & etc.
Good Communication Skills, English
฿25,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
รับผู้มีประสบการณ์ในการบริหารศูนย์บริการ มีความรู้เกี่ยวกับระบบการปรับอากาศ และระบบการทำงานของเครื่องปรับอากาศเป็นอย่างดีทั้งแอร์ Wall type,Ceiling type,Cassette Type,Chiller สามารถบริหารระบบงานบริการติดตั้งเครื่องปรับอากาศ งานบริการหลังการขาย ให้คำแนะนำปรึกษาเกี่ยวกับการใช้งานผลิตภัณฑ์ การติดตั้ง และการรับประกันผลิตภัณฑ์.
- Big C Ecommerce Project Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering projects with objective to drive sales growth and customer acquisition for www.bigc.co.th. This position will be Customer Champion, working closely with Digital Tech & Transformation team to deliver new features, functions or enhancements; and related internal teams to offer new products/ services that satisfy users/ customers.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
- Research and gain insights on online / omni channel consumer behaviors and constantly conduct competitor analysis to constantly improve website functions, features, offerings and user experience in different customer segments.
- Initiate and lead ecommerce projects to deliver and maximize sales growth and customer acquisition by developing new functions, features, product or service projects for online customers both B2C and B2B segments.
- Work with cross functional teams including Tech, Marketing, Operations, Merchandise teams to take the plans into execution.
- Responsible for development/presentation (both written and verbal communication) of proposals/RFP.
- Work with potential partners to negotiate contracts, set expectations for agreements and follow up to execution program.
- Monitor progress to plan as required, and prepare contingency plans to ensure objectives are satisfied.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement, and work cross-functionally to execute those improvements.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related fields.
- 3-5years of experience in eCommerce or Retail business supporting the online channel in the function of project management, product management.
- Able to communicate well in English both written and speaking.
- Experience in managing / prioritizing multiple projects daily.
- Has high-level of business acumen and financial management.
- Has understanding of online consumer behavior, online/ ecommerce trends, ecommerce performance metrics.
- Strong interpersonal skill to collaborate closely with different functional areas.
- Results driven and solution oriented, Energized by a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Has entrepreneur spirit and is a self-starter with sense of urgency.
Software Development, Sales, Management
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company.
- Preferred qualifications:
- 7 years of experience in sales, including high volume, Software as a Service or Infrastructure as a Service, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding sales goals.
- Track record working with sales engineers and customer s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, build business cases for migrations.
- Track record working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and Independent Software Vendors.
- Demonstrated relationships C-level executives.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams in large enterprises.
- About the job.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As a Field Sales Representative (FSR), your primary responsibility is to grow Google Cloud s market share across the enterprise account customer segment. You'll build executive-level relationships, and you're comfortable aligning our cloud offerings to customer needs. You ll be excellent at prospecting, qualifying, and leading a cross-functional team, while leveraging the right resources including sales engineering, inside sales, and partners to maximize outcomes.
- Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what s next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Lead territory account planning process that aligns partner and Google resources to maximize business growth, customer satisfaction, and market share.
- Drive consistent new business growth by managing the sales life cycle end-to-end (including prospecting, qualifying, forecasting, closing new agreements, managing a book of business).
- Build and deepen executive relationships with customers, and utilize existing C-level relationships to help us grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage end-to-end complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in enterprise customers.
- Drive a growth strategy with Google s partner ecosystem. Scale with partners that deliver innovative solutions to drive new value in market.
Digital Marketing, Branding, Creative Presentation, Management
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Science, or Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a marketing/brand team leader within the consumer/online ad industry.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with brand management and communications strategy, working with media/creative agencies and solutions on Google s video ad product suite.
- Knowledge and experience of using/planning digital video advertising.
- Proficiency in the video media and creative ecosystem, understanding ad-formats, media planning, creative strategy, communication development, measurement, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and global stakeholders across a multicultural and geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with effective analytical, problem solving and project management capabilities.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Video Specialists are a team of trusted experts that help customers design and execute their advertising campaign strategies leveraging video solutions from Google. They interact with customers directly and work very closely with Account Managers/Video Sellers in Media Buying Sales and in-country with the customer and agency leads. It is the vision of this team to assist our customers meet their business objective with insights, and delivering campaign excellence every time. As a Video Marketing Specialist, you will work towards delivering and scaling a media service line for the market. You will support our customers with developing the right advertising strategy on YouTube (via Google Ads) spanning both media and creative components. In collaboration with Sales and other internal partner teams, you will drive business growth from video for the market, while becoming an expert on the product and driving customer success.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Understand the advertiser business and provide insights and product-expertise driving YouTube solutions across media and creative. Build engagement using strategic account plans and reviews.
- Develop new solutions based on customer needs and market insights in partnership with internal product, Go-to-Market, scaled teams and vendors. Test, iterate, incubate and scale these for regional impact.
- Deliver video campaign excellence using a data-driven approach to define: targeting methods, inventory and ad-format choice, creative architecture, digital media optimizations and right measurement. Enable the full value of the advertiser campaign on YouTube.
- Build the annual video servicing strategy in partnership with sales, strategy and vendor teams. Track progress through periodic reviews and stakeholder feedback, and evolve the approach based on emerging requirements.
- Build expertise in Google s video ad products through formal training and unstructured peer and community knowledge sharing.