WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Supplier Relationship Management: Develop relationship with strategic suppliers such as packaging maker, 3PL, fulfillment.
- Ensuring optimal cost-to-serve & supply security based on an agile and resilient supply network.
- Contributing to the high performance to the business by supplier integration & market intelligence & supply innovation.
- Ensuring Supply Chain related processes are effective to optimize cost-to-serve and support business growth.
- 1 year contract which will renew based on performance.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logitics Engineering, Printing & Packaging Technology or other related field.
- Good Command of English.
- Minimum 5 years experience of packaging & printing business.
- Experience in dealing with packaging manufacturer, 3PL, fulfillment suppliers is a plus.
- Strong strategic sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Active, Result Oriented, Can-Do attitude, Self Driven, Fast learner.
- Have analytical problem-solving skills.
- Passion in online business.
- Able to work with multinational team.
- ติดต่อ: Phakyadar เพชร Taychamanoon.
- อีเมล์: [email protected]
- Lead a dynamic team of solution specialists, leveraging digital technology and data to drive growth.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Business Analysts and Business SME teams to explore business demand at pre-prioritization stage.
- Support the development of business cases for new technology initiatives. Involvement in pre-funding and business case activities as well as RFI, RFQ and RFP development and evaluation.
- Work closely with business, digital & technology leaders as well as implementation teams to ensure that the technology platform is fully and appropriately leveraged.
- Develop the appropriate models and financial analysis to support the adoption of the enterprise technology platform.
- Develop and govern fit-for-purpose solution designs that address the business needs and align to the architecture strategies, roadmaps, principles, standards, and policies.
- Develop and analyse solution options based on business demand, enterprise architecture and balanced comparison of functional capabilities, non-functional capabilities, risk, cost, and benefits.
- View package-based business solutions holistically to ensure seamless integration with other application / infrastructure components.
- Analyse enterprise business context (trends and business strategy), as well as business requirements to guide solution architecture by leveraging all aspects (e.g., business, information, and technology infrastructure) of enterprise architecture.
- Consult with project teams and suppliers to harmonize systems and / or infrastructure with the end-to-end architecture. Drive discussions among projects teams to agree on the solution architecture and guide technology decisions.
- Ensure solution architecture design work is documented in a structured fashion matching the architecture framework. Facilitate sharing of the artifacts to drive reuse.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology, ensure timely exploration and proactively communicate Manufacturing Technology team's position towards the introduction of relevant / key emerging technologies to accommodate near-term and long-term needs.
- Help facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of solutions including strategic decision making on management of overall risk to execution and overarching change management efforts with senior stakeholders to pave way for adoption.
- Plan and define high level design of technical solutions and explore potential technical solutions with team.
- Join the day-to-day leadership team of our agile delivery engine and help manage risk, impediments and ensuring progress towards committed objectives.
- Work with transformation and relentless improvement towards a more agile operating model creating faster time to market, better quality, and more efficiency.
- Work closely together with Engineering Manager and Technical Leads to establish technical principles and guidelines, including drive DevSecOps and architecture maturity of the product.
- Ensure compliance with technical standards & guidelines e.g., vendor, architecture, and cybersecurity, manage technology interdependencies on functionality or timeline.
- What is needed to succeed8+ years of Enterprise / Architecture experience within Agile organizations in large scale strategic programs or projects.
- Experience on manufacturing and/or back office application/platform implementation for manufacturing as a mandatory.
- Strong experience in enterprise IT management, technology consulting, advisory or professional services.
- Knowledge of all aspects of IT architecture and proven abilities to manage large scale solutions design and implementation work.
- Understanding of application development methodologies, SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, and SaaS / cloud-based systems.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements, define multiple solution options to business problems.
- Good understanding of the practical application of existing and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
- Ability to lead advanced teams of specialists through to agile aligned best practices.
- Advanced client-facing skills, including the ability to analyse complex problems, influence and negotiate with customers.
- Independent, proactive, and structured. Ability to ensure progress and commitment to deadlines.
- Be a servant leader who can make decisions, prioritize, and manage risk but who always empowers the teams to decide on the "how".
- Pragmatic in striking balance between short term gains and long-term strategic ambitions (e.g., technical debt).
- Understand technology platforms, trends and can activate technical expertise in the organization.
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt.
- Business acumen and politically astute, ability to act with diplomacy and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Combination of strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology.
- Professional Architecture certification (e.g., TOGAF) or experience on manufacturing ERP would be an advantage.
- Operations: setting-up, develop and lead day-to-day collection operations, including collections call Centre, skip-tracing, field collections, external outsourcing vendors..
- Teambuilding: build, drive and develop the teams according to the highest standards of the industry..
- Dialing motion campaign per collection strategy [Progressive, Predictive and Preview Mode]..
- New collection dashboard aligned with all regions..
- Project improvement management in collection i.e collection system..
- External Collection Agency implementation including Performance analysis and effectively in account reassignment..
- In control of Debt collection regulation Act..
- Working closely with Collections and Operations team in term of process improvement..
- Collections Training: Debt collection Act, BOT regulation, Negotiation skill, etc..
- The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in finance, statistics, economics or any other relevant education..
- Min 3 years of experience in collections/credit operations in consumer finance/banking..
- Experience in working with collection and contact center software would be an advantage, ability to test it..
- Strong business partnering skills..
- Good communication skills in verbal and written.
- Strong in Excel, Power Point and Presentation skills.
- Good Command of English and Local language..
- High level of responsibility..
- Lead the funnel conversion testing and optimization efforts across all in app channels to drive the biggest impact to the business.
- Analyze performance metrics for the full customer journey.
- Drive the A/B testing program with a focus on implementing strategies that improve conversion rates of all in-app assets e.g. push notification, widget, banner.
- Develop storefront optimization framework to improve merchant conversion.
- Create Tableau dashboards to monitor funnel performance.
- Provide insights, communicate results and recommendations of all initiatives and A/B tests to stakeholders and senior leaders regularly.
- The must haves:
- A minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in tech startup, e-commerce, investment banking, management consulting.
- Experience in digital marketing and eCommerce is preferred.
- Confident in processing and analyzing complex data sets using Excel and Tableau.
- Deep knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Quantitative discipline with strong business sense and ability to articulate complex analyses to a wide range of audiences, and translating these to actionable business insights.
- A start-up attitude - willing to work hard to get things done, courage and curiosity to try new things learn from own mistakes.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media Management, Market Analysis, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Copywriting, Facebook Marketing, Google Adwords, Video Editing, Viral Marketing, Thai, English
฿25,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- You will be part of the management team to lay out branding and marketing strategy that is considered a spearhead of the company. We want every movement of the company is well defined by branding value. To make the goal achieved, we are looking for hi-energetic individual who loves in branding and believes that a good brand does change the world.
- You should have a few-year experience to fulfill this role. Yet a hi-potential new g ...
- Your duty:
- To support our future, you will:
- Conduct a customer experience research to deeply understand what they really want,.
- Be part of the Business Innovation team to identify new business venture for the company,.
- Innovate a new way to increase customer engagement,.
- Develop yearly & quarterly marketing plan.
- To enhance our present works, you will:
- Lead digital marketing activities including online ads (facebook, Google) and O2O activities,.
- Manage and develop key visual to standardize and simplify internal design work process,.
- Be an owner of all external communication both offline and online to ensure the brand well represented,.
- Lead and track performance of both offline and online ads to optimize the cost effectiveness,.
- Maintain consistency in branding in all contents,.
- Manage all physical events to support branding awareness objective.
- Degree in any fields that related to Branding.
- Capable of using AI/PS/Canva.
- Experience in digital marketing and branding will be a big plus.
- Be a flexible person in a startup environment.
- To submit a job application, please apply via the below link.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of leadership experience in operations engineering.
- Experience in Contract Manufacturing NPI operations, quality and test.
- Experience in leading or supporting multiple projects.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer science, Mechanical Engineering or a similar technical discipline.
- 10 years of experience in technical operations in various industry technologies like consumer equipment, networking, server, storage, etc.
- 10 years of technical management experience.
- Experience in software development practices such as Agile, revision control and unit testing.
- About the job.
- Google has one of the largest and most powerful computing infrastructures in the world. Your team is responsible for providing the manufacturing capability to deliver this state-of-the-art physical infrastructure. As a Manufacturing Engineer, you evaluate the product designs and create the processes, tools and procedures behind Google's powerful search technology. When vendors build parts for our infrastructure, you're right there alongside ensuring manufacturing processes are repeatable and controlled. You collaborate with Commodity Managers and Design Engineers to determine Google's infrastructure needs and product specifications. Your work ensures the various pieces of Google's infrastructure fit together perfectly and keep our systems humming along smoothly for a seamless user experience.
- Google's custom-designed equipment makes up one of the largest computing infrastructures in the world. The Manufacturing Operations team is responsible for providing the manufacturing capability to deliver this physical infrastructure. As a Technical Operations Lead, you'll provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product lifecycle.
- Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Provide technical expertise and leadership throughout product lifecycle, and identify gaps and drive improvements in processes, products and suppliers.
- Develop and drive Operations objectives with the team, aligning with roadmap and overall departmental vision.
- Serve as a primary contact to Contract Manufacturers on build readiness during all phases of NPIs; facilitate build readiness assessment from technical standpoint.
- Oversee yield management activities including identifying and resolving yield detractors and overseeing all failure analysis activities of product issues identified during the build.
- Oversee hiring and bring up local technical resources such as product, test and manufacturing engineers; deploy complex technical solutions to the product line in partnership with functional subject-matter experts and Contract Manufacturers's engineering services team.
- Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
- We are looking for a Strategic Partnerships Associate to manage relationships with our key B2B partners to uncover opportunities in constantly changing business environments and needs. We believe a successful candidate has exceptional people's management, communication and project management skills, but if you believe you have what it takes then we'd love to hear from you either way. In return, you will get a unique opportunity to work with top conglomerate partners in Thailand and collaborate with internal teams to ensure success of strategic initiatives and make a real impact on ...
- Day-to-Day Activities.
- B2B Partnerships Strategy.
- Key Account Management: Top Conglomerates / Partners.
- Lead Generation Partnerships: Small-medium companies.
- Marketing Partnerships: Brand Awareness | Engagement | Monetization.
- Ability to upsell, cross-sell Grab's solutions to B2B clients/partners at scale.
- Performance Tracking / Sales Cadence.
- Measure & track the performance of key partners.
- Manage sales pipeline, provide regular reporting and forecasting to management.
- Manage P&L, responsible for regional quarterly targets.
- Project Management.
- Coordinate with highly motivated and diverse internal and external teams including business partners, Grab core business verticals, marketing, operations, legal etc to ensure successful execution of partnership initiatives.
- The Must Haves.
- Enjoy relationship management and working at fast pace high pressure environment.
- You have the Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility required to work at Grab.
- Excellent business acumen, project management skills & relationship management skills.
- Ability to construct and deliver clear presentations.
- Experienced with client management.
- Comfortable making data driven decisions.
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Prepare business and growth plans and own new city entire execution - business results, P&L, and performance targets. This includes overseeing the operating plan, marketing plan, budgets, cash flow and overall business finances;.
- Operate as lean as possible in ongoing day-to-day operations;.
- Initiate, solidify, and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders in the new cities;.
- Continuously identify opportunities to improve and iterate the product; focus on customer-centric initiatives roll out to improve customer experience; drive user acquisition/growth and engagement;.
- Lead the execution of special key strategic projects as assigned by Head of OTC, Thailand;.
- Proactively work with both local and regional teams to craft and share best practices, efficiently using common resources;.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the on the ground team.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare reporting as needed.
- The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business other related fields.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Has strong analytical skills able to gather data-driven insights.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Frequent traveling is required.
- Experience in Food Industry is a plus.
- Require 2-3 years working experiences. Fresh graduate is considered for associate level.
- Marketing campaign and promotions design: Craft a compelling campaign by leveraging co-marketing partnership with our partners to bring value to our customers, which also drive more values back to our partners.
- Driving growth and Higher ROI: Ensure the partners are growing with you and the company. Take a data driven approach to estimate ROI and KPI analysis for each partner in order to grow basket size and create loyal customers.
- Ensuring consistency and quality: Have the greatest interest to make sure partners a ...
- Cross-functional relationship: Work with our product, operations, and merchant acquisition teams to make sure merchants have the best possible experience.
- You will be most likely working with a team from a very early stage. It's crucial to work in team work, tools and processes needed to serve, retain and grow our most important merchants.
- At least 2-3 years experience in related role.
- Experienced in handling and dealing with partners & customers.
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships.
- Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure and constantly changing environment.
- Good communications in English.
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular.
- Great communication and negotiation skill.
- Develop & Implement Sales & Marketing strategies for B2B, B2C customer acqusition & retention.
- Manage sales hunter team for Micro, Small, Medium customers.
- Daily manage online marketing: FB, Email, Line.
- Daily manage online marketplace: Lazada, Shopee.
- Develop & Implement Promotional campaign / Ad campaign.
- 1 year contract which will renew based on performance.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Finance, Economics or other related field.
- Good Command of English.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales with online marketing experience.
- Familiar with E-commerce & online business.
- B2B Sales hunter background is a plus.
- Always positive & can do attitude mindset.
- Able to work with multinational team.
- ติดต่อ: Phakyadar เพชร Taychamanoon.
- อีเมล์: [email protected]
- Provide support on marketing activities to Veg Seeds team to ensure implementation of innovative and effective customer engagement and communication approaches that can serve to deliver Veg Business through campaigns.
- Act as link between Veg Marketing team and Sale/Campaign team to provide effective communication tools.
- CU Strategy and Business accountabilities.
- Be a contact point for Veg Marketing team, ASEAN Sales, Campaign team, IT & Finance to support Marketing Services Initiatives.
- The MSL will have a sound understanding of branding and how to best execute promotion messages of the Brands in an engaging with growers and channel partners.
- CU Marketing Services Accountabilities.
- Producing content for offline and online campaign:Coordinating with Crop Managers & vendor and developing Brand communication.
- Producing content: App development, Videos, teasers, e-literature, motion graphics etc. with the support of agency, crop manager & division marketing team.
- Carrying out shoots with the help of agency..
- Management of the Syngenta image library and ensuring that the photos and videos are correctly categorized.
- Provide thought leadership on design strategy.
- Managing end to end delivery of Promotional Inputs:Coordinating with Adv agencies & printing agencies, adaptation of artworks into different languages, testing of promotional concepts with growers & channel, organise pictures required for the developments of concepts.
- Explore options of innovation in media mix & communication approaches.
- Check the effectiveness of different media & touch points.
- Act as a buffer station for CDR files of all promotional campaigns.
- Capture the innovative communication approaches used by competition.
- Explore & implement appropriate digital tools in CUs to improve sales force productivity and marketing effectiveness.
- Driving digital campaign:Handling Facebook and YouTube channel for vegetable ASEAN: Creating post, events, live streaming.
- Organizing and managing Virtual live events of Marketing and division team.
- Design and creation of digital communications - video editing, 2D animation and motion graphics, GIF animations, email banners, infographics, etc.
- Coordinating with agency & Drupal team and managing Syngenta vegetable website development.
- Managing end to end delivery of PM at plant:Coordinating with marketing team and agencies, Developing packing artwork.
- Ensure all approvals to be done on proofs and ON time delivery of Packing material at plant..
- Manage Vendor relationship:One contact point for manging the vendors from PO raising to the timely payments.
- Explore new vendors for Adv & Printing jobs.
- Support on Tracking & Analysis:Support Marketing and Divisional Head on A&P tracking of A&P spend vs. budget.
- Support Campaign lead on effective working of Call Centres to track campaign progress.
- Support Campaign lead on campaign analysis before the End review to present results and recommendations.
- Monthly submission of A and P provision to Finance..
- Other Support to Commercial:Support CRM Manager & Asset Team on the MR planned in CUs thru agency or Summer Interns.
- Support CRM Manager on the activities linked to CRM Initiatives like Pragati redemption.
- Keep the ACP data base (Grower & R3) all SULs region wise.
- Coordinate collection, analysis and generation of market intelligence to support fact-based business decisions..
- Capabilities and Organization accountabilities.
- Develop a strong coordination with Asset, Divisional Campaign & sales team.
- Lead Marketing Services for ASEAN to improve the effectiveness of Campaigns & CRMs programs.
- Support implementation of new processes/ways of working.
- Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities.
- Critical knowledge:
- Knowledge of Microsoft office & SAP.
- Knowledge on crops.
- Marketing Flair.
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in developing effective and engaging designs.
- Strong experience across digital campaigns.
- Critical Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing SAP.
- Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities:
- Strong drive & Passion.
- Good business understanding/acumen.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- People orientation.
- Critical leadership capabilities:
- Sets ambitious strategic goals.
- Communicates with impact.
- Leads change and holds ambiguity.
- Builds a culture of innovation.
- Focuses on customers.
- Manages for performance.
- Develops people, organization and self.
- Collaborates across boundaries.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
- Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status..