WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Thailand, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Companys HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, Compensation & Benefits, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets:
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality PEP process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Group Competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage and develop people
- Functional Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Communicate with Others
- Personal Impact
- ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:.
- Fortify Rights works to ensure human rights for all. We support human rights defenders and affected communities, investigate human rights violations, and engage people with power on solutions. We believe in the influence of evidence-based research, the power of strategic truth telling, and the importance of working in close collaboration with individuals, communities, and movements pushing for change. Fortify Rights is an independent, nonprofit organization based in Southeast Asia and registered in the United States and Switzerland..
- POSITION OVERVIEW:
- The Regional Director plays an integral role in carrying out and managing the organization s programmatic work within the region to ensure human rights for all. This director-level position is responsible for providing strategic direction to two-person country-based teams of Human Rights Specialists, ensuring projects and activities are developed and implemented in line with the organizational mandate. S/he monitors the human rights situation on a country and regional level and provides guidance and assistance to Fortify Rights Human Rights Specialists in facilitating Fortify Rights work to support human rights defenders and communities affected by violations, investigate human rights violations, and engage with people with power. The Regional Director actively identifies opportunities for team member development and provides mentorship to Fortify Rights Human Rights Specialists. S/he assists in representing the organization, particularly on regional issues. The Regional Director reports to the Executive Director and receives strategic direction and technical oversight from the Chief Executive Officer..
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
- To be discussed with short-listed candidates..
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS.
- Fortify Rights seeks exceptional applicants and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- HOW TO APPLY.
- Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line REGIONAL DIRECTOR. This post will remain open until filled..
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Fortify Rights is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices and, in order to build the strongest possible team, actively seeks a diverse pool of applicants.