WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- To ensure the accuracy of Voice file & Y - file to be sent to U&I on timeline agreed.
- To analyze accurately voice files conform to the standards set.
- Check and correct the completion of Application Form and cut out the success voice file for submission.
- Ensure all report and assignments are accurate and completed on timelines.
- Able to work a state of pressure and work in specified period.
- More of methodical of thinking.
- Minimum requirements: Bachelor's degree in filed preferably business related fields.
- At least 3 - 5 years working experience with business sectors.
- Experience in a Quality Control environment in life insurance industry is an advantage.
- Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.
- POSITION SNAPSHOT.
- Location: Bangkok, Pathumwan
- Company: Nestlé
- Business Unit/Division: Finance & Control
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analyst or Auditing
- Strong Thai & English communication skill is a must.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE.
- Support the business co-pilots to ensure delivery of high quality reporting and analysis as agreed with business units for example Monthly Performance Reports, Monthly Dynamic Forecast, Selling Price Calculations, other KPIs related to the categories and business units.
- Support the Decision Supporting Manager to prepare necessary information using in the Monthly Business Planning Meeting by establishing financial forecast based on output from Monthly Sales Review.
- Prepare analysis for studies requested by business co-pilots, or corporate projects as required, for example portfolio rationalization, marketing spends effectiveness (Pre-post evaluation), financial scenario studies of new product launch for management's decisions (go/no go), CAPEX proposals, benchmarking studies (e.g. competitors).
- Ensure efficiency and quality of Management Accounting processes with regard to speed and quality of the output.
- Provide allocation assumptions to Reporting Team when necessary.
- ARE YOU A FIT?.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting. MBA.
- At least 3 years of experience in Business Analyst or Auditing.
- FMCG manufacturing Experience.
- Solid knowledge in cost analysis preferably from manufacturing industry.
- Good logical thinking, result-focused, and proactive cooperation.
- Good command of English and Thai is a must.
- We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Monitor, liaison and control CTO at Thailand and Overseas.
- Improve airline cargo operations to meet standards and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure airline cargo operation fulfill customer satisfaction with priority of safety, Risk Assessment/ Management of Change, Supported Corporate Safety.
- Provide weekly/ Monthly monitoring report to cargo operation manager.
- Provide all relevant information regarding SAG, SRB, DG committee meeting for Cargo Operation Manager.
- Coordinate, evaluate and control cargo's cargo handling agent.
- Coordinate and control Electronic Data Interchange.
- Conduct SPA inspection.
- Warehouse operations flights controller. Warehouse statistic/ agent actual cargo load at the warehouse / Summary and provide the outcome report to manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in any fields with related working experience in cargo operations.
- At least 4 years of experience in Cargo Operations.
- Understanding cargo operations.
- Analytical thinking.
- Achievement orientation.
- Delegation and empowering.
- We are all different - one talent to another - that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Search Firm Representatives - AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.