WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Integration Engineer (Embedded Control Systems)-TRCS-THBK02253728DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Integration EngineerPurpose of the jobThe CITYFLO Product Family is looking for a proactive System Integration & Test Engineer having a deep interest in integration testing and test methodologies for software intense embedded systems. You will work in a global team to ensure the system meets its functional, safety and availability targets. You drive test methodologies of standardization and re-use in the team and projects.Responsibilities:Lead the integration testing of CITYFLO functions and interfaces per System Requirements and Design Specifications.Create integration test cases to properly test the system functions.Lead the integration testing to pin-point the issues, to subsystem level if possible.Co-ordinate with sub-system(s) for troubleshooting and bug fixing.Manage the various configuration of integration & testing labs.Identify the Integration and testing needs early-on and coordinate the same with the various teams.Define requirements for simulators needed for testing.Continuously improve the test process by defining improvements for increasing quality and reducing cost.Participate in technical meetings with system and sub-system engineers from Bangkok and other sites in order to define Test strategies, Test plans and Test specifications/procedures and to provide early input of testability aspects to product development.Mentor and train less experienced engineers.Key responsibilities1.Integration and test the system functions and interfaces in the laboratory test environment based on the analysis of requirements, architecture and design.2.Interpret functional requirements and design documents to plan, develop, write, and execute application functional and data validation automation test plans and test scripts.3.Execute tests in the laboratory environment and pin-point the issues to subsystem level if possible. Develop preliminary means of improvement on incorrect test results. Analyse the defects Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs) and discuss/plan the resolution with subsystem engineers.4.Document the record and report of all results from functional and non-functional verification, including analysis and conclusion of the results, raise Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs), along with supporting validation and assessment activities.5.Work on the test improvement and programs.QualificationsEducationBachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience).Relevant experience requiredExperience in testing of industrial products (such as controllers, PLC, automation) preferredExperience in setting up common test hardware, test jigs, and testing unitsExperience writing test scripts for Test Automation of software productsExperience with Agile development & testing methodologies.Experience in testing of hardware, API/interfaces to other devicesJob: Advance EngineeringPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 04.05.2020, 9:14:23 PMUnposting Date: 04.06.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- YOUR ROLE:
- While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, weve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Understand cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
- Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and their overall impact on the creative process
- Work closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts
- Provide technical leadership at a project level
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Basic Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working at an advertising, design, consulting agency, web startup, or equivalent education
- Minimum 1 years of experience executing large scale website launches or equivalent education
- Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
- Experience with ecommerce and content management systems (hybris, AEM/CQ, etc.)
- Strong understanding of W3C and accessibility guidelines
- HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Web graphic production
- Responsive Design and grid frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc)
- Yeoman scaffolding tool
- Nodejs and Node Package Manager
- Template engines such as Jade, Handlebars, Lo-Dash
- Interface compilers such as SWIG
- CSS extension languages such as LESS or SASS
- HTML5shiv, RespondJS, or other legacy browser support frameworks
- Feature detection utilizing Modernizr
- Consumption of RESTful web APIs or web services
- Expertise using version control systems
- Experience with web scripting languages such as PHP, Ruby, or Python
- SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Requirements
- Industry skills in at least one area
- Experience designing a methodology
- Experience working in a similar solutioning capacity
- Scrum Master certification
- Ability to build and refine internal and external mobile architectures and frameworks
- Experience developing / architecting solutions for iOS, Android devices
- Ability to provide technical guidance and mentoring
- Experience with non-functional attributes of enterprise solutions (e.g. security, load balancing, and performance)
- Solid understanding of databases (relational and NoSQL DBs)Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management, and workforce management implementations
- Why Accenture?
- Culture and Values
- Grow your career in a global company trusted by clients from almost all industries. Accenture upholds its world-class brand and reputation through its core values and code of business ethics, empowering our people to deliver excellence, serve our clients and contribute to the community.
- Inclusion and Diversity
- At Accenture, having a diverse workforce is fundamental to our culture and core values and it enables us to compete effectively in the global marketplace. We take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity to create a high-energy work environment for our people.
- Training and Development
- Accenture hones the skills and expertise of its people through various training and development programs. We offer formal and informal trainings for every career level to help our people acquire and build specialized skills.
- Work Environment
- Accenture leverages the latest workplace tools and technologies to foster a dynamic and collaborative work environment. This supports the highly collaborative nature of our work, enabling us to learn, network and innovate seamlessly.
- Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, corporate citizenship is central to our goal of helping people and communities become better. This empowers us to make a difference in the lives of others and bring positive change for a greater than future.
- Total Rewards
- Accenture recognizes the individual contributions and performance of its people. We also help our employees build a rewarding career through market-relevant benefits and professional growth opportunities.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of definitive and detailed
- electrical engineering including overviews diagram, bill of materials, etc.HW Engineering and Design submission of AC, DC
- Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations and Emergency power supply system
- (Diesel generator set, UPS and DC charger) for rail electrification systems.Interface clarification and technical
- integration of all electrical systems within the BSS, TPS and SSS substation.Technical management, planning and controlling
- of ones own engineering work packages.Support of sales departments and project
- management during both, the bid phase and the project execution phase.Technical clarifications with sub-suppliers
- abroad.Technical support of the manufacturing and the
- commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.Participation in technical liaison meetings
- with customers, suppliers and Siemens internal departments overseas.Individual contribution to reach the team
- What do I need to qualify for this
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical
- Engineering, ideally in the field of power distribution, electricalKnowledge of High-Medium voltage technology
- with good understanding for system calculation, manufacture and installation
- matters.Knowledge of Emergency power supply systemKnowledge of digital protection relays, PLC
- Siemens S7.Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory
- systems.Knowledge of relevant European and
- International Standards.Knowledge of engineering processes.Experience in project realization, preferably
- in an international project environment.Experience in the railway sector, especially in
- the field of rail electrification systems.Experience in design and planning of electrical
- substations.Experience in AC Load flow study, Relay
- co-ordination setting.Intercultural experience.Good command of English.
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: Siemens Mobility LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time