WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Market Research, Market Analysis, Excel
- Planning promotional activities with clients to drive sales and channel development Distribution.
- Collect and analyze marketing information, sales / profit / competitors.
- Collaboration between sales and marketing.
- Plan materials and promotional products.
- Occasional market visits.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Male or female, Thai nationality age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing or related field.
- At least 1-4 years direct experience in Trade Marketing field.
- Good Computer literacy: MS-Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Good written skill in English.
- Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below:
- The Stainless Steel Co, Ltd.
- Office: 10 SoiSukhumvit 61, SukhumvitRD., Klongton-Nua, Vadhana,
- Bangkok 10110 Tel. 0-2730-7999 Fax.(66) 2730-7990
Branding, Market Analysis, Market Research
- Support for brand building in order to ensure that customer is being communicated correctly.
- Assist to implement products launching, monthly promotional program, and workshop including evaluating the outcome of all campaigns.
- Coordinate with Product Manager to prepare POSM and manage stock.
- Work closely with the sales team to execute the campaign as plan.
- 1-3 year experience in Marketing or welcome for new graduated.
- Can do attitude and proactive.
- Positive Thinking and willing to learn more in FMCG business.
- Passionate in cosmetics or personal care products.
- Love to work in a Japanese Company.
Creative Presentation, Industrial Design, Viral Marketing, English
- Develop and implement marketing communications materials to support F&B Business.
- Initiate new channels of sales, promotion and activities which can increase brand awareness & sales.
- Coordinate with F&B team on costing and selling prices.
- Work with purchasing team to select new & existing products (seasonal product, MOQ, sales forecast).
- Organize photo shoot for marketing purpose.
- Prepare monthly sales reports by stores, by promotion.
- Evaluate all marketing promotions and activities to the management team.
- Follow up with stores to get sales figures and feedbacks from customers.
- Coordinate within the team to complete all necessary POSM.
- Support team for other assignment to be assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing or in related area.(Experience in F&B or food industry would be adventage).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Able to work under pressure and meet target/deadline.
- Strong leadership, teamwork skill and hard working.
- High responsibility, detail oriented, problem-solving & good negotiation skills.
- Strong command of written and spoken in English.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Market Analysis, English
- ROLE: DIGITAL MARKETINGMANAGER.
- Will report to International Marketing Director.
- Manage, execute and support and work with the day-to-day needs of the Brand Management team to originate, execute overall marketing plans and campaigns for Brands.
- Development, execution, and management of Marketing and Media Buying Plans and Budget from ideation to launch.
- Core strength in digital marketing, social media marketing; - influencer marketing a plus.
- Set up SEM platforms, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, analyze data, optimize and reporting.
- Work with partners and internal teams from brands, creatives, planning, marketing, event organizers, operations, regulatory, finance to end consumer market sampling and research to ensure project timelines, strategic and tactical needs, and appropriate assets are developed.
- Support creative development on the artwork process inclusive of concepting, routing and proofreading including but not limited to: content, artwork, video and graphicsStrike marketing partnerships and collaborations.
- Develop, maintain, marketing plans and budget and work with Brand Manager through OKRs/ KPIs for sales targets and marketing budgets.
- Has worked with P&L budgets, KPIs, targets.
- Help set up and manage social media [Facebook, Instagram, LINE] accounts.
- Engage with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- He/ She will champion timelines, working with all parties to execute projects and tasks to time and within budget.
- Thai & English Fluent in written, spoken and reading.
- A passion for beauty, beauty products, industry trends.
- Bachelor s Degree in related field of study, marketing, industrial design preferred.
- 3 - 4 years up experience in FMCG, ecommerce or Product Marketing preferred.
- Strong and Digitally saavy, social media tools and platforms required - Facebook, Instagram, LINE, Social Listening.
- Experience with integrated marketing communications, from above-the-line, below the line, and digital with Partnership experience preferred.
- Excellent project management, organizational skills, management of team skills, attention to details.
- Socially engaged with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- Provide reporting and monitoring of team s progress.
- Ensure campaign delivery.
- Coordination, project management.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Networker and can understand and work with clients for best resultsProblem solver who can deal with ambiguity, entrepreneurial.
- Ability to multi-task in face-paced environment.
- Action and result oriented, ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Build presentations, budgets like a boss.
- Travel, and driven to the mission.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, English
- Responsible for planning / controlling work of Marketing Team / Both online and offline.
- Creative Content writing and planning.
- Able to lead the team well.
- Follow the plan and budget.
- Male, age between 33- 42.
- Bachelor - Master Degree in Marketing/ Advertising or Communication.
- At least 5 years experience in marketing or online and offline.
- Have good planning and leadership skills. To perform the planned activities.
Digital Marketing, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing marketing strategies and plans to achieve clients' goals.
- Implementing marketing strategies such as launching campaign plans, promotion, and advertising.
- Implementing required marketing tools such asGoogle Ads, Facebook Business, and other analytics tools.
- Optimizing online campaigns and performing A/B testing to achieve the given KPIs.
- Analyzing and reporting campaign result on a regular basis.
- Fulfill other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Economics, Business, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- Branding marketing or online marketing experience is preferred.
- Advertising experience in Google Adwords and/or Facebook Ads is preferred.
- Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- Collaborative, team player: Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets.
- Resourceful and creative: Can develop creative, innovative ideas for marketing through different channels to reach, engage and grow the client's community.
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications.
- Good command in Thai and English: Fluency in spoken and written English is preferred.
Digital Marketing, Management, Good Communication Skills
฿20,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- เตรียมการ Launch ผลิตภัณฑ์ใหม่ ๆ.
- จัดการเกี่ยวกับ Social Media และการอัพเดทข้อมูลลงบน Website.
- ทำงานร่วมกับฝ่ายบริหาร ฝ่ายขาย และฝ่ายกราฟฟิค.
- ประสานงานกับ Digital Partner ต่าง ๆ เช่น Facebook, LINE, Instagram.
- ต้องการบุคลากรที่ประสบการณ์เกี่ยวกับการทำ Digital Marketing.
- เงินเดือน 20,000 บาทขึ้นไป.
- ทำงาน: ทำงานวันจันทร์ถึงศุกร์ที่สำนักงาน Gaysorn Tower ชั้น 26.
Sales, Market Analysis, English
฿15,000 - ฿18,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Key Roles & Responsibilities.
- Conduct market analysis to find out potential markets, clients/customers.
- New Customer Acquisition, establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on scheduling appointments with new clients.
- Evaluating the best results for the acquisition of customer for our Affiliate Partners.
- Provides historical records and customer acquisitions information by maintaining proper records.
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of daily/weekly/monthly appointment schedule with clients.
- Provide support in gathering information/data about the client and market for proposal.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly/monthly work plans, and submitting daily feedbacks.
- Excellent command of English (both verbal & written).
- Strong communication skills.
- Proposal preparation & Presentation skills.
- Prospecting and negotiation skills.
- Track record of proven success in similar job(s).
- Motivated, organized and self-discipline.
Market Analysis, Market Research, Product Development, English
- Drive BOSCH Small Domestic Appliances (SDA) portfolio to ensure the company s differentiation from its competitors products.
- Maintain and develop small domestic appliances portfolio in line with the positioning of Bosch brands.
- Manage all aspect related to Product-Marketing ex. product life cycle management, product benchmarking, product campaign, etc.
- Support the achievement of short and long term revenue targets for each product category.
- Work closely with local management and regional headquarter to assure alignment with category management and overall strategy.
- Job Scope:
- Manage product life cycle e.g. conception, definition and release of new products, in-life management of existing products including promotion activities, and phase-out of mature products.
- Develop strategies to keep the company s superior positioning and success based upon:Evaluate competitors product portfolio, positioning and promotions.
- Conduct market research (including the understanding about key market drivers and players) to provide regular and detailed communication of the current marketing status.
- Work closely with Sales as well as Marketing CommunicationsDevelop an innovative product program.
- Define and realize appropriate communication and promotion activities to communicate the product value proposition to customers.
- Develop the marketing plan and the strategic business plan with management.
- Support Sales and Brand-Marketing concerning all inquiries of products & features.
- Collaborate with suppliers bothInside BSH group e.g. local suppliers, regional HQ in Singapore and Germany and worldwide factories.
- Outside BSH Group e.g. support the definition and supply of a superior product program based on customer needs.
- Track product profitability including the development of cost and pricing structure of the product portfolio.
- Analyze market trend and data to fulfill the needs with suitable product portfolio.
- Collaborate with sales team related to product planning.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the campaign and promotion via each sales channel.
- Thai national, 28-35 years old.
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, or any other DSCM related field.
- At least 3 years experience working in Product Marketing or related field.
- Market knowledge in consumer goods preferred in home appliances.
- Strong analytical and planning skills with ability to develop process and drive the result.
- Excellent in MS power point and excel.
- Proficient both written and spoken in English.
- Proactive and effective communication skill.
- Act professionally under time constraints.
- Ensure the highest possible quality of customer service for customers.
- Deliberate with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems.
- Ensure that processes are followed and bring in new ideas for improvement.
- Constantly work towards improving customer experience.
- Handle customers and vendors requests, as well as external communication with them.
- Manage service enquiries and disputes arising from our clients;.
- Maintain good relationships and community building efforts with taxi drivers and passengers;.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Prior experience in sales & customer service.
- highly driven and independent mindset.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good Team-player.
- Sense of urgency, high adaptability to fit with a very dynamic working environment.
Branding, Digital Marketing, Event Planning, English
- Develop content strategy and plan for all communications under FA Thailand and Thai.
- League including advertising, promotional activities and PR etc.
- Work hand in hand with creative and digital agencies to bring to life communication strategy and plan.
- Create and keep the team up to date on the yearly media plan Work closely with client service team to assist sponsors on planning and implementing IMC.
- Oversee all communications are executed in accordance with the plan and objectives.
- Work with FA Thailand, Thai league, sponsors and the marketing team to create stadium, pitch- side and all on-location visibility/activation inventory and to ensure all executions meet the requirements.
- Create annual media budget and ensure all expenditures are respected and within the Authorized budget.
- Assist the sales/client service team on the compilation of all on-ground activation reports to the sponsors.
- Brand steward of all entities under FA Thailand, Thai League and sponsors.
- Work together with the Business Development Manager to identify new value added Sponsorship assets.
- Over 4-5 years of brand marketing/ activation or advertising agency experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- Good command of English.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight.
- Good understanding of ATL, BTL and digital media.
- Ability to deal with situations requiring the assessment of priorities under pressure.
- Football enthusiast (optional).
Event Planning, Negotiation, Management, English
- Key responsibilities:
- To be lead ofEvent&Sponsorship Marketing for both existing and new partnership.
- Working and looking for the new business opportunities, and also integrating sponsorship strategy to suit our customer requirement.
- Take care of sponsorship management and sponsorship portfolio (existing and new partnership).
- Responsible for developing and implementing of new partnership across various kind of business group.
- Handle partnership activation and promotion.
- Welcome for both Male or Female.
- Bachelor or MasterDegreeinMarketing, Management or related field.
- Possess strongly experiences at least 8 years in Sponsorship, Brand, Commercial or Customer Marketing, Event Promotion roles with Retails business is an advantage or relates business (Telecom, Banking, FMCG and etc).
- Has a strong proven record in building a good relationship with key stakeholder for both internal and external parties to succeed in the business overview.
- Good in communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Strong in English communication skills.
Market Research, Statistical Analysis, Business Statistics / Analysis, English
- Major scope:
- Marketing Strategy.
- Marketing Research.
- Business Analysis.
- Team Development.
- Integrate key findings from different pieces of studies (i.e., market research, competitive move, shopper spending, macro-micro trend) and bring the big picture into view for CEO & management aiming to set a winning business strategy for BU and for each property of Siam Piwat Group.
- Oversee research team to seek new methodology, new tools of doing research on all assigned projects.
- Liaise with heads of other departments/ division to finalize questionnaires, get approval on new business development research projects.
- Use quantitative analysis from Business Analysis team to maximize portfolio management both for shoppers/ tenants.
- Provide Strategic direction for end-BUs to activate result.
- Coach, provide guideline and conduct training/ workshop for other front-end teams to utilize, and translate research insights, competitive moves, business analysis into tangible action plan.
- Take lead, or take part on special strategic projects as assigned by CEO on an ad-hoc basis.
- Male/ Female.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Statistic, Science, Marketing or related field.
- At least 8-15 years of experience in Marketing Research, Consumer Insight Analysis, Shopper Insight, Business Analysis in Retails Business (Shopping Mall, Convention Hall, International Hypermarket, Research Agency, FMCG and etc).
- Has an experience to deal and work closely with Research Agency or External Consultant.
- Has a strong background in strategic & analytical skills, research and brand marketing, and Industry knowledge i.e. in retail and retail development business as a whole.
- Has a strong background in brand marketing with good knowledge and experience in competitive strategies of own shopping center vs. competitors.
- Strongly in Leadership, people management, good in planning, business acumen, and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Market Research, Social Media Management, Microsoft Office, English
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications, the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications. In particular, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- Execute their own day-to-day responsibilities and support the team to ensure that the wider objectives of the Department and School are met. Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as sanctioned by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- Implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- Support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its established communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school s guidelines. (including the drafting of materials for website and issuing of messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via Parent Portal , email and SMS .).
- Support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website).
- Track effectiveness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- Analyse and track competitor activity to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- Follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials and communications presented by others are also in alignment.
- Develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- Event Management.
- Plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- Advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- Assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, and establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (if required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- Generate media coverage.
- Monitor competitors news, analyse and make recommendations to shape the School s own promotional activities and strategy.
- Work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- Attend networking events and create top of mind brand.
- Networking and engage school community.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- Practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- Ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- Event management skills.
- Familiarity with editing, and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- Strong Thai Language skills.
- Journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- Experience of budget control.
- Experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- Comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- Some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Google drive, Google forms and Google analytics.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position within6-24 months from today?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a marketing manager. Not just any marketing manager. But to turn you into one of the countries' leading marketing managers, responsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -25,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We expect you to outgrow the position as a Facebook marketing specialist and move up to the position of a marketing manager with a monthly salary of THB 40,000 - 70,000. For more information read the job description here:https://northstardigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=21.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Digital Marketing, Market Research, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Primary Responsibilities.
- Developing and executing the company s marketing strategies with a management team.
- Coordinate and execute the company s brands and new product launches.
- Coordinating online campaign/promos with third-party partners.
- Coordinate the company s online marketing campaigns, events, and print media.
- Lead in coordinating and responding to social media channels inquiries.
- Managing offline and online campaigns.
- Monitor & update website, Facebook, and other online tools.
- Supporting operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects/events are delivered efficiently.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Marketing, Business Management or any related fields.
- 2 years of working experience in the Marketing field.
- Excellent command of English and Thai (Thai national only).
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- A confident, creative & dynamic personality, able to prioritize, work under pressure and deadlines and detailed oriented.
- Company Retreats.
- Product Allowance & Discounts.
- Travel Reimbursement.
- Annual Holiday Allowance.
- Ability to move up in the organization.
Microsoft Office, Market Analysis, English
- Developing marketing strategies (both offline and online marketing).
- Analyze relation among competitor information, current trend and overall related.
- Follow up, analyze situation and market trends of gaming industrial and apply to company strategic.
- Initiate and create the marketing activities or promotion campaign.
- Coordinate with other departments to achieve the results.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- At least 3-5 years in strategic marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding about gaming.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge in media/advertising both online and offline.
- Can use Microsoft Office.
- Can work with the pressure.
- Interpersonal skill.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Viral Marketing, Social Media Management, Thai, English
฿15,000 - ฿20,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
Google Adwords, Facebook Marketing, Social Media Management, English
- Property Flow is a Bangkok based Proptech startup providing a technology platform for real-estate professionals.
- Property Flow provides a wide range of sales and marketing services for agents, brokers and developers, helping them to digitize their offline processes to improve efficiency. Some of the tools provided include online listing management, mobile workflows, CRM, real-estate websites, and B2B Marketplace.
- Property Flow office is co-located and a portfolio company of 7 Peaks Software centrally in Bangkok, next to both BTS Nana and BTS Asoke, with a total mixed team of ~40 people. The company has received seed funding by international Venture Capital as well as generating revenue. Please join our international startup company, and help revolutionize how real-estate professionals work in Thailand and South East Asia!.
- Join our marketing team, and help with both online marketing through social media, graphic design, email newsletters etc. as well as offline marketing through organizing events.
- Handle all digital marketing channels, social media, adwords etc. and masesure each of the various marketing efforts.
- Assist on content marketing and assist on offline marketing packages for the company, to help further sell the products.
- Relevant bachelor degree required.
- Some experience of creating and executing highly successful marketing campaigns.
- Ability to build relationships directly with customers and turn customers into advocates.
- Outstanding listening skills, and keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications.
- Exceptional English writing and editing skills.
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder communications and engagement experience.
- Familiarity with B2B Marketing technology and SaaS is a plus.
- Experience with Google Adwords, and Facebook Advertisement is a must.
- Experience measuring effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Regional Campaign Marketing, Senior Associate - Team Lead
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Initiate, plan and lead the execution of regional marketing campaigns to ensure that the Revenue target and other KPI metrics are met.
- Marketing communication strategy and monthly plans for all channels such as email, social media, on-site, app, and others as needed
- Monthly and seasonal promotions such as sales and gifts with purchase
- Innovative and creative viral campaigns that would generate buzz and awareness
- Identify customer needs and behavior and create an amazing shopping experience in order to create loyalty and ultimately grow customer lifetime value
- Responsible for onsite/app maintenance:
- Lead the team to keep the site up to date with fresh and interesting fashion content
- Ensure error-free on-site and app experience, working closely with product manager, UI/UX designer, and visual team
- Provide customer insights to create the best on-site/app and O2O experience for visitors and customer
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Masters preferred
- For Senior Associate - More than 1 years experience in marketing in e-commerce/retail, fashion industry a bonus
- For Team Lead - More than 5 years experience in marketing in e-commerce/retail, fashion industry a bonus
- Highly proficient in MS office(excel, powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill and highly data-driven
- Strong leadership and management and avid team player
- Creative and inventive, with a great eye for detail and excellent foresight
- Strong communication and project management. Proficiency in English and Thai.
- Interest in fashion, retail, and ecommerce and in-tune with current events, trends, and pop-culture
- Flexible, dedicated, and driven with a positive attitude and able to work in fast-paced environment