WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure workplace IT solutions are used
- effectivelyMinimize non-productive time of users due to
- workplace or application misfunction (Including ISEC related requests)Accountability and responsibility for the
- Request Management processAccountability & responsibility for
- satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues &
- complaints. Incident resolution monitoring and reporting
- from end user perspective and ensuring service provider adherence to agreed
- SLAs.Provide feedback to customers with reference to
- status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to dateAccountability and responsibility for Access
- Management process.Owns, manages and controls the standard change
- requests as pre-defined in the service agreement & work requestsUser productivity by providing a one-stop
- processVerifies, orders and approves hardware and
- software (standard, non standard)Reflect as-is situation of assets in
- appropriate asset management systems. Ensure data quality. Provide basis for
- asset optimization initiatives. Provide a seamless experience for end users to
- order/delete standard hardware and software service catalog items. Manage and maintain adequate stock of new/used
- end user IT assets/peripherals (e.g. laptops, keyboards, etc.) to support
- continued business operations where required including disposal. Daily
- operational issues with suppliers.Responsibility for IT assets budget.
- processActive Contributor to selection of end-user IT
- Asset suppliers.Provide end user related feedback to product
- responsible and develop improvementsGive proactive feedback and ensure regular
- interaction.Actively consults users concerning optimal work
- place setup and utilization of assets and services (e.g. WEoF). Yearly planning of asset and service usage
- What do I need to qualify for this
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer
- Science, Information Technology, or others related fieldsMinimum 3-5 years working experience in Siemens
- IT Strong IT and technology backgroundProficient computer skills and experienceIT processesGeneral IT knowhow with end-user support &
- application support Collaboration and Communication across Teams,
- Departments and CountriesStrong customer focus orientationExposure to international working environmentIncident and problem management experienceGood communication skillsGood English, both written & spoken skills
- and proficient in MS Office
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITEDExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Role Description:
- Salesforce.com Functional Architect would be based in Bangkok and part of the growing Salesforce.com ASEAN practice. He or she would serve as functional specialist to the sales & delivery team on the force.com, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud Platform. With broad background the ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform including but not limited to business processes and business users.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Works with management and business teams to help identify significant process opportunities and present ROI
- Drives major process re-engineering efforts by:
- Leading business owners to define process future state and ROI
- Proposing a roadmap of specific focused projects/actions to achieve the desired future state by implementing the proposed changes
- Participating in projects to map existing processes; lead the definition/documentation of the to-be processes; define/document tool requirements, data changes, business rules, metrics, and training to achieve to be process.
- Work with Business Systems and IT teams as needed on functional specs and test scripts
- Work with business and other functions as needed on process implementation planning including job roles/incentives; UAT; training; and metric gathering
- Data and processes analysis, swim-lane/process diagramming
- Conducting business process design workshops
- Developing and defining business requirements, workflow design, processing mapping, functional specifications, gap analyses, and use cases
- Interacting with business owners and IT Teams (Oracle, SalesForce.com, EDI, Web) to ensure the system solutions meet the functional requirements
- Require to work across business areas, which may result in focus on a particular area for a period of time
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical processes and requirements
- Review, recommend and implement available or industry standard tools and technologies as appropriate to deliver process optimization solutions
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ideal candidate will have experience in consulting organization with total of 10+ years experience leading major Programs/Projects in a complex, global corporate setting
- Candidate must have a project management experience and ability to handle client interactions at senior level to lead project discussions. PMP certified candidates preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce implementation and management of business automation solutions within the Front Office domain (CRM SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.)
- Practical and hands-on experience in implementing, managing SalesForce.com solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM, Service modules
- Understanding of Sales Cycles, Sales Models, Sales Tools, end-to-end business processes (front-office and back-office), and implementation of these within CRM and ERP systems for:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Deal / Account Registration
- Order Management
- Service Renewals
- Web-based self-service portal
- B-2-B transactions: EDI
- Experience in designing and developing automation solution to deliver business value
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
- Salesforce Certification in Administrator (ADM-201), Sales cloud and Service cloud Consultant.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team across different time zones effectively.
- Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment
- Able to travel at short notice for projects.
- Bachelors Degree with Computer Science. Candidates with an MBA would have advantage.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- North Star Digital is a specialized Facebook marketing agency with amazing clients from Thailand and all over the world. It is our mission to empower people & businesses to reach their full potential.
- North Star Digital is not about plodding along at some kind of moderate standard, it is about working hard and smart to achieve a standard that is extraordinarily high, and then getting the satisfaction and rewards that comes along with that sort of super-achievement.
- Our overriding objective is excellence, or more precisely, constant improvement. Our culture is fueled by the desire to make work a meaningful and enjoyable cornerstone of life that empowers people like you to become the best version of yourself. You, in return, shape our organization into the leading Facebook marketing agency in Thailand by delivering excellent results to our clients.
- We not only strive to establish ourselves as the leading Facebook marketing agency but also as the best place to work in Bangkok for ambitious marketing professionals.
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- Have you ever thought, that given the right opportunity, you could become one of Thailand s most effective marketers by using Facebook marketing to create real and tangible business results using a data-driven approach?! And then - after achieving own mastery of Facebook marketing - you could move up into a marketing manager where you will pass on your knowledge and be effectively leading a team of marketing experts in your next position?!.
- If you have the drive, accountability, work-ethos, desire, and capabilities, this dream can become your reality at North Star Digital.
- Our organization will be investing in your growth. Your supervisor will be coaching you while handing you more responsibilities as you grow. Their main goal is to turn you into a leading digital marketerresponsible and known for delivering cutting-edge digital marketing results.
- What you will be doing (your responsibilities).
- As a Facebook marketing specialist, you learn the craft of a successful marketing specialist:
- Facebook marketing: Executing daily marketing on Facebook by analyzing data, reflecting and learning through ongoing reporting, creating campaign ideas based on data, writing engaging copy, collaborating with copywriters, creating design briefs for team members, scheduling posts and measuring and optimizing performance via Facebook ads. This day to day work will allow you to develop a high-level strategic understanding of sales and marketing.
- Project management: Taking ownership of the management and delivery of your assigned projects.
- Account management: Managing relationships with our clients and assuring their satisfaction while staying within the scope of work.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here:http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- High logical mindset and an analytical understanding.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Creative and flawless Thai writing skills.
- Passionate about people and marketing.
- The deep desire to achieve excellence in management and leadership two jobs from now.
- Your Benefits.
- Starting salary THB 20,000 -30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities.
- We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings etc.).
- Private Health Insurance.
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- Are you up for the challenge?.
- Apply now and help us change the marketing industry in Thailand!.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Johnson (Thailand)
- Country Payroll
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provides specialist
- support and guidance to the administration and processing of payrolls for
- a specific department or function. Provides expert guidance
- and direction to the department or function in complex matters dealing
- with payroll administration, processing requirements, reporting and
- payroll tax requirements, and other accounting requirements. Updates the policies and
- procedures for payroll administration and processing. Researches complex
- discrepancies in payrolls and takes or directs proper corrective action to
- achieve compliance and accuracy. Interprets payroll policy
- and procedures for managers and supervisors to resolve payroll issues in
- their area of responsibility. Makes decisions on payroll
- administration matters and provides direction to department or function in
- accordance with policy and guidelines established. Completes all required
- payroll and payroll tax reports, and insures that such reports completed
- at the department or function level comply with established policy,
- procedures, and requirements. Serves as a resource for
- the department or function by researching and resolving payroll related
- problems. Develops and maintains
- comprehensive knowledge of payroll requirements, practices, and procedures
- for the department or function, and insures the documentation of these
- College Graduate (preferably Management, Accounting)
- Experience and Skills:
- Language skills (English
- is a must)Communication- &
- customer service skillsConfident use of MS officeInterpersonal skills and
- relationships and collaborationTime management and
- prioritising skillsAccurateStress resistant,
- confidential, well organised ability to meet deadlinesPayroll knowledge
- affinity with payroll and numbersProcess improvement skills
- (e.g. lean/project management)Ability to influence
- others & change management skills
- Prior exposure to Payroll
- / HR Operations in Shared Service environment is advantageousKnowledge of other IT
- system is preferred (payroll system, T&A, Fidelity, Sirva)Internationally oriented
- and cultural diversity awareness
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson (Thailand) Ltd. (8585)Job FunctionFinanceRequisition ID2005808976W
- Do you want to contribute to the future of
- healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and
- passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its
- their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the
- ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.We offer you a
- flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort
- zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come in and join our global team as Application Specialist, MR to increase customer
- satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality customer
- application education and support, including turnover training and further continuative education, thereby optimize customer training experience. The incumbent
- will also increase efficacy of sales through competent
- application consultancy and support as well as on-site selling of education and
- expand offerings.Your mission and responsibilities:You will provide on-site customer education on Siemens Healthineers systems;
- including turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for standard
- systems and applicationsYou will provide customer consultancy and support
- in individual workflow improvements, including adjustment of system parameters
- and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer
- portfolioYou will Increase customer satisfaction and productivity
- by providing outstanding, high-quality customer application education and
- support, including turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for
- standard systems and applicationsYou will provide professional application support
- to quicken process and resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints,
- including error diagnosis and repair, troubleshootingYou will support of PLM/CRM process, including
- field insight into customer needs, issues and known application errors as well
- as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experienceYou will provide sales support, e.g. product demonstrations,
- preparation of clinical case studiesYou will provide on-site option sales, especially
- lead generationYou will expand education business project offering
- (e.g. PEP connects, E-learnings, Education workshop) and future continuative education technologiesTo find out more about the specific business, have
- a look at qualifications and experiences:You
- hold a successfully completed Degree in Engineering, physics or any related
- fields. You are a trained Radiology Technician/ Radiographer (English)/ MTRA
- (German)You have at least 2 years of professional experience
- in a clinic or equivalent background involving
- clinical and medical technology expertise. Work experience with Siemens
- Healthineers systems preferable
- Your personality and skills:You are a team player and enjoy working in a team environment,
- sensitive to cultural diversity and language levelYou possess the desire to learnYou possess result
- and quality orientationYou possess
- good communication capability, customer focus, initiative and self-independentYou are proficient in Thai and English both written
- and spoken and proficient in MS OfficeBeing
- part of our team:Siemens
- Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than
- 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future
- of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
- day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
- diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
- medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your
- cultural fit:Our unique team
- spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will
- to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
- lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we
- want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.To all recruitment
- agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
- forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location.
- Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
- resumes.Organization: Siemens HealthineersCompany: Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
Content Management System (CMS), Database Development, Thai, English
- We are looking for Database and Platform Specialist for BrighterBee Solutions.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of BrighterBee Solutions for each client so that the content and platform is ready according to the agreed timelineLearning management content and platform.
- Capability-360 content and platform.
- Performance management content and platform.
- Other people and organization related content and platform.
- Capture all client requirements related to functionality and user interface of BrighterBee Solutions and translate that into the technical and non-technical implication to the teamsof content solution and developer.
- Coordinate with the technical team to adjust or change functionality and user interface of Learning Management Platform that fulfills clients requirements.
- Handle all user data related to BrighterBee Solutions in order to ensure that all users can access and utilize the platform properly according to the agreed timeline.
- Assist team lead to liaison client IT team with technical team in the matter of system integration to ensure that the system integration is completed smoothly and in a timely manner.
- People and Organization Related System experience.
- Project Management experience.
- Client Exposures:
- Global/regional/local leaders in Financial services, Retail and Consumer Products, Healthcare, Energy, and Industrial and Manufacturing.
- Client engagement from Top management to Staff.
- Ideal Candidate s Quality:
- Self-reliant, commit to deliver, challenge self for perfection.
- Work well under pressure and limited time.
- Comfortable with small team environment.
- For more information, please contact Khun Tassanee at 094-930-6555 or [email protected]