WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Social Media Management, Market Analysis, Digital Marketing, English
- Job Summary.
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Communicate with potential owners via telephone to set up preview package sales/tours.
- Encourage guests or callers to purchase or schedule preview package sales/tours.
- Explain details and requirements related to attending a sales presentation to potential owners.
- Verify that individuals meet eligibility requirements for preview package sales/tours prior to scheduling a tour for a Marriott vacation club property.
- Determine and give complimentaries to guests as gifts for their patronage (e.g., rewards points, show tickets).
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing). Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly.
- Assist management in training, evaluating, counseling, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
SEO, Digital Marketing, Market Analysis, Thai, English
฿18,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Zon social media manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for Zon s social media sites and spread Zon s brand identity to current and prospective users. This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts, and responding to followers.
- The office is at Sinn Sathorn Building next to BTS Krungthonburi.
- [email protected]
- Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Analyzing data.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging influencers.
- Be a community manager.
- Able to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Build training programs to train other team members that have to interact with users to make sure that the Zon brand has a unified and recognizable voice.
- Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Fun, creative, and service-minded.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Experience developing a social media strategy.
- Social media community building skills.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Understand how to measure the success of campaigns.
- Hands on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image,and video).
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
Sales, Negotiation, English, Thai
- Are you an experienced Media Sales Executive? We're looking for a motivated and experienced B2B Media Sales with enthusiastic and motivated people to join our Marketing Team at WorkVenture. If you're someone with an interest in online media and selling, apply with us!.
- What you'll do:
- Have a new Business Focus - Source, engage with, and win business from new clients. We work with a wide array of companies, ranging from some of the Global companies, Thailand's biggest brands, through to Thailand's-wide local businesses and the latest digital start-ups. We're always looking to add to these names - that's where you come in!.
- Engage and understand your customer - You'll proactively and assertively engage with your leads, primarily by phone, building trust as an expert advisor on our service, and understanding their recruitment needs through multiple points of contact.
- Match solutions and win business - Having understood the challenges for the company - and the individual - you can recommend and explain the best solution, showing resilience to overcome any potential objections, and ultimately close the business.
- Source and manage prospective leads - Using your own initiative and our in-house systems, you'll discover new leads looking to fill existing and future vacancies, and be able to establish the value of any new prospect.
- Be passionate about our brand - You will learn and know our brand values inside out, and be passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. You'll be an expert in our products and their features, and use that knowledge to match the needs of your clients.
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B publishing/media environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers.
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced market.
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects.
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Great Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships.
- Good questioning, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Positivity and resilience.
- Great attention to detail.
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Male / Female (Age 24 - 30).
- Bachelor Degree (Media Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or other related).
- Out of Home media experiences & agency connection is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Work well together with team and other staffs.
- Well functioned and hard working.
- Handle multiple tasks and cope well with pressure.
- Own a car and able to travel across the country.
- Passion for success and working productivity.
Digital Marketing, SEO, English
฿25,000 - ฿35,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Combining two exciting worlds of Human Capital and People Development Industry together with Digital Media, Digital Media Market is responsible for deliberating planning and goal setting of digital campaign, developing brand awareness and online reputation, managing content, managing SEO and generating of inbound traffic, and cultivating business leads and sales.
- Digital Media Marketer is a highly motivated, creative with experience and a passion for connecting with existing and future customers by developing a deep-sense of customer needs and how to meet their demands. As well as, Digital Media Marketer has a direct influence to build a company brand awareness by providing contents that valued by our audiences.
- Digital Media Marketer duties include:
- Manage, create and publish relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Plan and strategize digital media strategy and execution through an integration of various social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and others.
- Promote content, corporate events, and company products and services through social advertising.
- Other duties include: brand development, identify target customers, set-clear objectives, visual design and web development strategy, content strategy, promotion strategy, engagement strategy, conversation strategy, and measure and analyze to establish ROI.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business management, marketing management is preferred.
- Hand-on, flexible, and able to keep up with the recent trend of professional business marketing practices and campaign.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Good personal skills and confident when dealing with senior executive.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines, changing client needs in the small but fast moving organization.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
Sales, Microsoft Office, English
฿15,000 - ฿25,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Presenting service as coaching school and executive coaching for selling purpose.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sales.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Respond to incoming email, phone, and other social medias inquiries.
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Gather market and customer information.
- Create detailed proposal documents.
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Strong social interpersonal skills and interactions with all types of customer segments.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to research customer targets and execute on those customer targets.
- Ability to create, maintain and grow excellent client relationships.
- Good questioning, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Positive and resilience plus great attention to detail.
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills, specifically with Excel/Outlook/Word.
- Intermediate/advanced social media for business, specifically with Facebook and LINE AD.