WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- We are looking for someone who can combine content marketing and social media management skills to enhance the company's presence in Japan by promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content and creating innovative social media campaigns.
- What you will be doing
- Social Media Marketing Job Duties:
- Create marketing and social media campaigns, including content ideation, and implementation schedulesEnsure brand consistency in content and social media messages by working with the marketing team and various company departmentsCollect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaignsReport progress to marketing managementGrow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube etc.Research and monitor current industry activities and trendsCreate and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messagesCreate a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Content Marketing Job Duties:
- Create quality Japanese content, blog posts, emails, and social media posts to persuade our audience without selling overtlyUnderstand the interests and needs of target audienceResearch trends related to your fieldIntegrate keywords into your strategy and evaluating the effectivenessCreate email campaigns targeted to users who signed up for gated content or opt-in to the mailing listTranslation of existing content from English to Japanese
- You Have
- A degree in Communications or MarketingOne to two years of experience with social media management Experience in content creation and copywritingSelf-motivationNative level in written and spoken Japanese and Fluency in English
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA Laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationAfter an initial interview with the Marketing team, you will be invited to complete a short online assessment3-4 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical RetreatRAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionYou will be driving profitable growth of the online transient market segment of the business and creating consumer demand and loyalty through proprietary and third party e-channels. Further you will support business growth & direction over the next 5 years. Start from leading, planning, executing the development of RAKxa e-Commerce capabilities, including web performance, Social Media, SEO, PPC and other online strategies and tactics. As Social Media Manager you will be in charge of developing and structuring an appropriate in house e-Commerce team based upon business needs, financial cost and return. Last but not least you will provide consultation and direction to managed properties in both domestic and international markets on both strategic and tactical e-Commerce activities.QualificationsAt least Bachelors Degree in any related filed.Experience in online marketing roles in the hotel or travel industry.Very good written & verbal English is essential.Good understating of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-clicks tactics.Experience in using Content Management Systems and Social Media contents.Proficient analytical web skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance).Strong analytical skills are a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
Adobe Photoshop, Social media, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- What is the opportunity for you?.
- We will make use of your existing design skills, pushing you to constantly be improving them. In return, we hope to share our marketing expertise to develop you into one of the most effective designers for Facebook.
- You will be part of a leading marketing team and be working under one of Thailand's most experienced digital art directors. Your designs will create measurable results for various businesses. There's no better place to develop your craft: your designs will be exposed to millions of people on a monthly basis, allowing you to quickly learn from real-market user behaviors, which in return will strengthen your skills and gain deep insights into different industries.
- There are different paths within the organization that you can take:
- You could strive to become the very best at your craft of design and eventually become the person responsible for the creation of brand guidelines and marketing materials for brands.
- You could develop management and leadership skills and be growing and managing a team of designers.
- You could transition to a marketing career and be using your existing branding and design knowledge to become a fully-fledged marketing manager. Regardless of the choice, our organization will be investing in your growth.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Implement the overall look and style for brands on Facebook with the guidance of an expert art director.
- Creating of Social Media visuals such as banners, carousels, photo albums and GIFs.
- Creating short videos for Facebook.
- Understanding advanced marketing concepts and user behavior.
- Understanding and improving the impact of your work by working hand in hand with our team of leading Facebook marketers.
- Your Benefits:
- Starting salary THB 20,000 - 30,000 depending on experience and responsibilities We give you responsibility and autonomy on Day 1; with the ability to shape a fast-growing company.
- High impact: Your work will reach millions of people every month.
- We provide development opportunities and budget for your personal and professional growth.
- We tailor your employee development plan with mentoring and frequent check-ins with the goal of fast promotions.
- We foster an inclusive, international team that has a lot of fun together (weekly company dinners, weekly learning meeting, regular outings, etc.).
- You won't find office politics here; we avoid hierarchies, hidden agendas, bad-mouthing, dead-end jobs or excuses.
- What you bring to North Star Digital (Requirements).
- Commitment to our vision, mission, values, and culture (read more here: http://north-star-digital.com/marketing-jobs-bangkok/).
- Absolutely reliable with an attention to detail.
- Strong pragmatism in order to solve problems.
- Dedicated attitude.
- Highly coachable.
- Self-Awareness and Emotional Intelligence.
- Intermediate English communication skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects or other relevant design and video software.
- Profound knowledge and deep interest in composition, typography, color theory, conversion optimization and the psychology of user behavior.
- Passionate about people, brand identify, design and marketing.
- Fun, creative and insightful and not afraid to share your opinion.
- This position is open to both first-jobbers and experienced graphic designers.
- Please apply under the following link:
- Social Media Director
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast-fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Working with PR and Visual team to plan, develop, and execute a social media strategy that broadens and elevates Pomelo brand awareness, as well as boost reach and engagement. Create a stronger bond between the customer and the brand. Drive brand loyalty and new customer acquisition.
- Manage social media calendars. Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver timely content. Work closely with the PR team to coordinate talents.
- Plan content for IG, FB, and any new channels, make sure to inline campaigns with the marketing calendar and seasonal creative concepts.
- Curate visually compelling social feeds that integrate new collections launches, lookbooks, and campaign assets, collection inspiration images, etc, to elevate brand awareness and engagement.
- Develop a strategy to engage a new target audience.
- Updating communication approaches along with the trend in social media.
- Track and monitor the impact and success of posts to ensure deliverables are being met, reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Execute live streaming on app. (planning, scheduling, streaming)
- Bachelor degree in a Marketing, PR or Communications is preferred
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge in deployment of social media platforms
- Strong aesthetic sensibility, ability to curate beautiful social experiences and assets
- Experience of content planning & production
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Tech and social obsessed
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage deadlines and KPIs
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond what is necessary
- Passionate, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a constantly growing and evolving department
- COVID-19 Update:
- Wir suchen und stellen immer noch neue Mitarbeiter fr alle auf der Website aufgefhrten Stellenangeboten ein.
- Aufgrund des Ausbruchs des Coronavirus (COVID-19) werden wir kein persnliches Interview vor Ort fhren. Alle Interviews werden ber Skype gefhrt und Sie knnen von zu Hause aus arbeiten, bis sich die Situation verbessert.
- (This job is only available in german)
- Als Social Media Manager (m/w/d) leitest du Social Media Kampagnen vorwiegend auf Englisch. Von der Entwicklung des Redaktionsplans ber die Koordination von Grafik-Assets bis zur Auswertung und Optimierung verantwortest du den gesamten Prozess.
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat.RAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns. RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionThis role is focused on creating and maintaining a high profile and positive image for RAKxa Wellness and encouraging customer preference for RAKxa by effectively communicating with media and industry partners. You will work closely with the operation teams and the Corporate PR team to achieve international and regional PR exposure, manage media relations, digital marketing and build loyalty among top tier media on behalf of RAKxa and the brand, with the objective of keeping RAKxa and the brand front of mind, driving revenue and helping the property to achieve their commercial objectives. You will also be responsible for evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved and building awareness and positioning for the brand.Qualifications Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communication, Marketing or any related field.At least 8 years experiences in PR & Marketing Communication.5 years experiences in a management position.Proven marketing campaign experience.Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.Proficient in writing and editing proposals and publicationsStrong written and verbal communication skills in English.