WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Key Responsibilities:
- Develop overall social media and PR strategy across all digital channels.
- Maintain all social media platforms and manage customer contacts on foodpanda social platforms.
- Develop a social listening plan and reporting.
- Identify and contact relevant influencers to set-up valuable collaborations for the brand (food, lifestyle, corporate).
- Adapt the content provided by HQ with local information and work with our content writers to find new creative angles for journalists and influencers.
- Evaluate and Identify current and future market trends.
- Bachelor s degree in marketing, communication and PR, or related field. Master s is preferred.
- 3 - 5 years experience in journalism or PR.
- Influencer marketing experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Hands-on / executional approach.
- Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to manage social media platforms.
- Thai national is preferred with fluency in English.
- Handle customers/clients approach with Cold call, Visit and ability to close deal.
- Search for new customers and put together all customer database.
- Support customer requirements with all media aspects.
- Present media to customers and provide useful information to support customers need.
- Submit sales report weekly to Sales Manager.
- Support data to media agency for any media approach.
- Male / Female (Age 24 - 30).
- Bachelor Degree (Media Advertising, Marketing, Mass Communication, or other related).
- Out of Home media experiences & agency connection is a big plus.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Work well together with team and other staffs.
- Well functioned and hard working.
- Handle multiple tasks and cope well with pressure.
- Own a car and able to travel across the country.
- Passion for success and working productivity.
- Social Media Strategy Manager
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast-fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Working with PR and Visual team to plan, develop, and execute a social media strategy that broadens and elevates Pomelo brand awareness, as well as boost reach and engagement. Create a stronger bond between the customer and the brand. Drive brand loyalty and new customer acquisition.
- Manage social media calendars. Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver timely content. Work closely with the PR team to coordinate talents.
- Plan content for IG, FB, and any new channels, make sure to inline campaigns with the marketing calendar and seasonal creative concepts.
- Curate visually compelling social feeds that integrate new collections launches, lookbooks, and campaign assets, collection inspiration images, etc, to elevate brand awareness and engagement.
- Develop a strategy to engage a new target audience.
- Updating communication approaches along with the trend in social media.
- Track and monitor the impact and success of posts to ensure deliverables are being met, reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Execute live streaming on app. (planning, scheduling, streaming)
- Bachelor degree in a Marketing, PR or Communications is preferred
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge in deployment of social media platforms
- Strong aesthetic sensibility, ability to curate beautiful social experiences and assets
- Experience of content planning & production
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Tech and social obsessed
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage deadlines and KPIs
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond what is necessary
- Passionate, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a constantly growing and evolving department
- ORGANIZATIONAL OVERVIEW:.
- Fortify Rights works to ensure human rights for all. We support human rights defenders and affected communities, investigate human rights violations, and engage people with power on solutions. We believe in the influence of evidence-based research, the power of strategic truth telling, and the importance of working in close collaboration with individuals, communities, and movements pushing for change. Fortify Rights is an independent, nonprofit organization based in Southeast Asia and registered in the United States and Switzerland..
- POSITION OVERVIEW:
- The Regional Director plays an integral role in carrying out and managing the organization s programmatic work within the region to ensure human rights for all. This director-level position is responsible for providing strategic direction to two-person country-based teams of Human Rights Specialists, ensuring projects and activities are developed and implemented in line with the organizational mandate. S/he monitors the human rights situation on a country and regional level and provides guidance and assistance to Fortify Rights Human Rights Specialists in facilitating Fortify Rights work to support human rights defenders and communities affected by violations, investigate human rights violations, and engage with people with power. The Regional Director actively identifies opportunities for team member development and provides mentorship to Fortify Rights Human Rights Specialists. S/he assists in representing the organization, particularly on regional issues. The Regional Director reports to the Executive Director and receives strategic direction and technical oversight from the Chief Executive Officer..
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT.
- To be discussed with short-listed candidates..
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS.
- Fortify Rights seeks exceptional applicants and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- HOW TO APPLY.
- Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line REGIONAL DIRECTOR. This post will remain open until filled..
- EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Fortify Rights is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices and, in order to build the strongest possible team, actively seeks a diverse pool of applicants.