WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, English, Thai
- About iKala Shoplus .
- We are the #1 fast-growing social commerce platform in Southeast Asia that aims to empower Small-to-Medium sized businesses to succeed in social commerce with AI.
- We reach over 7 million online shoppers per month in Thailand via our messenger chatbot, and generate 550,000 orders / month through our system.
- We are loved by partners, being a messaging and marketing partner with Facebook, technology partner with Google, and business partners with Thailand social commerce ecosystem such as Siam Commercial Bank, Kasikorn Bank, logistic partner, Thailand Post, Kerry, and J&T.
- We have a world class team, cofounder team Sega Cheng (ex-Googler), and people from Yahoo and Microsoft. We are also backed by the Fortune 500 IT company - Wistron Corp; if you join us, you will experience a dynamic multi-national working environment, with talents from not only Thailand, but also Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Vietnam. Job Description .
- Shoplus social commerce service is seeking a creative and enthusiastic team member to serve as Digital Subscription Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive revenue through acquisition, engagement, and retention of our subscription products.
- This individual must be customer-obsessed and will partner across the sales team, customer success team, and product team both in Thailand and HQ Taiwan to ensure we deliver impactful marketing and engagement experiences to our subscribers. They will have an entrepreneurial and strategic mindset and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to implement the overall strategy. They will operate with a sense of urgency while executing with precision. Responsibilities .
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns with a strong focus on driving acquisition, engagement, and retention across multiple channels (i.e. Shoplus application, web, email, social media, LINE OA etc.) on-time and on-budget which generate revenue, deliver on key business objectives, and ROI and KPI targets for our subscription products.
- Provide values to customers throughout all stages of the customer journey.
- Support and commercialize new products and product expansion through robust marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing initiatives are aligned with our branding image and market positioning.
- Lead and coach our Tai marketing team (2-5 members), facilitating the development of others and guiding them towards the achievement of their personal goals. Requirements .
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in mobile, email, social media, PPC and SEM marketing from concept to completion with a proven track record of success.
- Digital Marketing experience in a subscription service is highly preferred.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Amplitude, Branch.io), CRM marketing systems (e.g. Hotspot, Zendesk), and ad serving tools (e.g. Google ADs, Facebook).
- Ability to learn quickly, iterate based on results and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Roll up your sleeves attitude, absorb information and react in a timely manner with a bias towards action; Comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Comfort working with multiple national companies, e.g familiar conference call, collaborate with members in HQ Taiwan.
- More info>>>https://www.shoplus.me/en/.
Service-Minded, Microsoft Office, Fast Learner, English
- PURPOSE/ MISSION:
- Lead a team of retail associates by example and achieve store sales target by:
- Diligently executing store operations with a special focus on selected functional areas.
- Providing Support and feedback to retail professionals.
- Passionately inspiring consumer loyalty to the brand through direct/indirect active selling.
- SALES & BUSINESS ACUMEN.
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and effectively use all available store resources to meet or exceed them.
- Identify sales and KPI improvement opportunities and communicate suggestions to store management to address them and drive commercial success.
- Manage and supervise the staff in the stores to achieve sales target.
- Lead the store personnel to implement and adhere to the retail management standards to level of excellence.
- Maintain an effective stock management system to maximize sales and profitability and minimize shrinkage.
- Implement seasonal/quarterly merchandise launch and in-store marketing promotion.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Be a role model for customer service and meeting or exceeding customers expectations.
- Share your customer service experience and train selected team members to fine-tune their service skills.
- Be a resource for Retail Professionals in dealing with complex customer service situations and lead store personnel to consistently deliver excellent customer service by ensuring a good management presence on the selling floor always.
- BRAND AND PRODUCTS.
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values.
- Use advanced Category expertise to successfully meet the specific needs of even the most demanding customers.
- Guide and train selected team members on basic Foundational and Seasonal Brand and product knowledge,especially in your assigned Categories (if applicable).
- OPERATIONS AND PROCESSES.
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures.
- Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards.
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor.
- Conduct stock check and manage fitting room or stock room.
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately.
- Keep respective area clean and ensure all merchandise carry a price and security tag.
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor.
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- TEAMWORK AND LEADERSHIP.
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members.
- Make yourself available to support other team members when needed.
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job.
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance.
- GROUP COMPETENCIES:
- Customer Focus.
- Sales Orientation.
- Products & Sports / Fashion Expertise.
- Business Acumen.
- Driving Sales Performance.
- FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Understanding of Retail KPIs.
- Collaboration & Communication.
- Executional rigor.
- Knowledge of digital platforms.
- Planning and time management.
- Relationship management.
- Problem Solving.
- Learning agility.
- Out of box thinking.
- Product knowledge.
- PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND/ EXPERIENCE:
- Functional: Minimum 3 years experience as a supervisor or store-in-charge
- Industry: Preferably in apparel/ fashion/ FW or FMCG Retail
- Exposure: Sports, Fashion.
- Diploma in Retail Management.
- Outlook: Advanced.
- Word: Advanced.
- Excel: Advanced.
- PowerPoint: Advanced.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS:
- English: Advanced
- Local Language: Fluent.