WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Company DescriptionA luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara Riverside Bangkok connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the worlds most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.Job DescriptionYou will participate in all sales activities and work in line with the sales and marketing plan for the luxury market for the Loy Pela Voyages and Riverside Hotels brand in order to exceed hotel revenue and targets. The scope of responsibility includes: promoting the Loy Pela Cruises, develop and maintain partnership with the key network, contracting new business and maximizing revenue for the hotel. You are also in charge of establishing outstanding businesses relationships within local, domestic and international markets monitoring competitor activities and market intelligence attending travel functions and sales road shows ,design and implement overall account planning strategy to facilitate growth and generate leads and mine opportunities within existing accounts to drive incremental revenue for MICE in Singapore. We will provide training that will equip you to be a confident Assistant Director of Sales - Cruises who stands out in the market by achieving exceptional results.You will report directly to the Complex Director of Sales and Distribution who will provide coaching and support to enable you to achieve what you are driving for.Qualifications Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field / THAI ONLY A minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in hospitality or travel industry in a revenue generating or commercial service role Strong negotiation skills to improve value for internal and external partner The ability to achieve sales targets and work in a highly pressurized environment Willingness to travel
- Johnson& Johnson (Thailand)
- Assistant Category Marketing Manager
- Overall Responsibility
- Reporting to the Category Development Manager, the incumbent is primary responsible
- for planning, leading, organizing, and controlling the operational and
- administrative responsibilities involved in the development of programs and/or
- projects in specific brand/category to ensure the achievement of
- maximum/optimize sales/distribution/share results and effectively managing
- budget at the same time. He/she will analyze on brand/category business in each
- channel to promote the growth and development, implementation and evaluation of
- the strategic plans, which are aligned to the divisional and corporate
- strategies. She/he will communicate with Marketing and Sales in matters of
- brand/franchise strategies and customer marketing/channel strategies.
- Principal Responsibilities
- To synchronize brand strategy and channel strategy into the execution in
- stores to supplement the achievement of the maximum sales/distribution results,
- and implement the annual business strategies and plans in order to achieve
- business plan, distribution and merchandising target. And recommend change to
- business strategy and tactics where necessary.
- Effectively manage budgeting by doing analyze cost & profit of doing
- business by franchise, by brand and by channel.
- understand and monitor key competitors activities (product development,
- pricing, distribution, merchandising and promotion activities in order to
- provide feedback and reapply for the company's brand.
- To do volume forecast on new product initiative and promotional SKUs, and
- challenge channel team on monthly estimate by brand.
- To be an expert on trade promotion execution and management in order to
- provide recommendation to marketing team and channel team.
- To initiate the promotional tools i.e. Trade presenter, Promotion
- Presentation material, POS material, selling tools by reapplying conceptual
- To work closely with strategic customer teams on growing customer category
- business by reapplying category management into the in store execution plan.
- Maintain regular contact (visit) the market regularly to refresh trade/customer
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or any related
- field. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in trade marketing/ field Sales/ sales management from FMCG companies
- Good command of both Thai and English languages in speaking, reading ,and writing
- Excellent negotiation & communication skill
- Computer proficiency (MS words, excel, PowerPoint)
- Result oriented and proactive
- Entrepreneurial understanding
- Primary LocationThailand-Bangkok-Bangkok-OrganizationJohnson & Johnson Consumer (Thailand) Ltd (7337)Job FunctionSalesRequisition ID2005808727W