WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Position Summary.
- Manage and ensure satisfaction with ethic and discipline in the assigned territories or customers and/or business partners.
- Manage and maximize business opportunities to achieve assigned business target.
- Cooperate with internal team to ensure smooth business operation support such as approval workflow, SCM, PO and billing.
- br/>Role and Responsibilities.
- Experienced with managing broad customer segments (Government, Education and State Enterprise) and solution selling ability.
- Fill the business development pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers. Thoroughly research & become knowledgeable about prospect industries and clients.
- Work with Product, Supply Demand Management, Solutions Engineering and Marketing teams to produce a focused proposition. Lead and implement go-to-market propositions in a given business sector and deliver against sales target.
- Act as an advisor to the customer - build & maintain relationships with prospects/partners. Communicate specific value proposition for their business and use case, and influence long-term strategic direction.
- Maximize growth opportunity from existing partners ensuring plans and activities are in place to meet projections and create contingency plans to address any challenges.
- Innovative approach to business and building partnerships.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- br/>Skills and Qualifications.
- University graduate, prefer in business, economics, IT or engineering.
- At least 5 years' experience in selling and flexible to keep learning.
- Good in English communication both speaking and writing.
- Passion, good pacing and Team Player.
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal relationship.
- Rather be a hunter than a farmer with hunger to success.
- Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Get to know the role: <br/>Ensure monthly management account and year end financial statements are prepared timely and accurately <br/>Provide support to country's business activity by providing financial support and reporting<br/>.
- The day-to-day activities:
- Month end closing ensuring accuracy of accruals.
- Preparation of full-set accounts including Income statement,Balance sheet and STAT filing.
- Main person to liaise with Regional Finance on finance projects (automation of operational accounting entries).
- Review credit card reconciliations and automation of reconciliations.
- Balance sheet (including inter-co recon and confirmation) reconciliation, bank reconciliations and foreign currency un-realized adjustments.
- Supervise the work of AR/AP staff.
- Assist Manager in reviewing yearly and monthly tax submissions.
- To act as a business partner to support country operation and regional projects.
- To initiate idea and opinion to improve the operational process, internal control and efficiency<br/>.
- br/>The must haves:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related.
- Good IT knowledge skills especially advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge in Taxation (is added advantage).
- Good command of written and spoken Thai and English.
- Can work under reasonable pressure with dynamic start-up environment.
- Minimum 4 year experiences in accounting function and minimum 1 year in Assistant Manager level.
- Posting Date Jul 16, 2021<br/>Job Number 21049001<br/>Job Category Finance & Accounting<br/>Location Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, Sukhumvit Soi 57 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand VIEW ON MAP<br/>Brand Marriott International, Inc.<br/>Schedule Full-Time<br/>Relocation? N<br/>Position Type Management<br/>Located Remotely? NMarriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
- Marriott Hotels, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.<br/>JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment .<br/><br/>JOB SUMMARY.
- The Assistant Controller manages the day-to-day operation of the Accounting Office. Primary responsibilities include financial analysis and financial reporting, budgeting/forecasting, audit and control, asset and liability reconciliation, working capital and cash control.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE<br/>.
- Education and Experience.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or related major; no work experience required.
- br/>CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Assisting in Management of Accounting Team.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication occurs with employees to create awareness of business objectives, communicate expectations, and recognize performance.
- Celebrates successes by publicly recognizing the contributions of team members.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees.
- Provides excellent leadership (e.g., differentiates top performers, fosters teamwork and encourages work/life balance).
- Ensures employees establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships within their team.
- Participates in the employee performance appraisal process, providing feedback as needed.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
- Utilizes an "open door" policy.
- Solicits employee feedback.
- br/>Managing Projects and Policies.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Ensures that the P&L is accurate (i.e., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts) and statements are delivered to appropriate individuals in a timely manner.
- Reconciles balance sheet.
- Ensures tax rates used for sales/use tax are current and proper amounts are collected and/or accrued.
- Ensures compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOPs and LSOPs).
- Ensures account balances are supported by appropriate documentation in accordance with SOPs.
- Reviews audit issues and makes corrections as necessary.
- Ensures property permits, licenses and if applicable vendor contracts are current.
- Leverages centralized accounting processes and shared services.
- br/>Demonstrating and Applying Accounting Knowledge.
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Keeps up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Uses computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
- Uses relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Leverages technology and effectively uses information systems and tools to generate financial reports and provide managers with analytical support to drive decision-making.
- br/>Proving Financial Information and Guidance to Others.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant financial information in a timely manner.
- Attends critique meetings to review information with management team.
- Advises the Director of Finance on existing and evolving operating/financial issues.
- Communicates financial concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand and drives desired behaviors.
- Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures, and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- br/>Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Supports a strong accounting & operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability and manage business risks.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.