WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What are my responsibilities?
- Proactively identify opportunities
- for Large Drives Application for Solutions, Products and Services
- Create and Drive
- opportunity to generate order intake to achieve Individual and Overall Targets
- Plan and execute sales activities in order to
- meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targets
- Gather feedback from
- customer (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product
- and service adaption and development and after-sales service.
- Prepare proposal with
- Build-up, maintain and
- develop good relationships with customer assess, customers needs, suggest
- product and service adaption when necessary.
- Execute and Co-ordinate
- with the Operation Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all
- order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- Define Sales Approach,
- Prepare Sales Kits and Drive for Achievement of the Targeted (Assigned)
- Track, Report current and
- future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division manager
- Other as assign by
- What do I need to quality for this jobs?
- Bachelor Degree in
- Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 year of experience in Sales related
- to Motor and Drive, Large Motor/Drive is preference
- Sales and Services Mindset
- Systematic Thinking with
- Flexibility Working
- Good interpersonal,
- communication skills and customer oriented
- Good team player,
- communication skills and customer oriented
- Good of English, both
- written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Have own car and able to
- travel upcountry
- Organization: Portfolio CompaniesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Do you have a pulse on new technologies and a desire to change the way business gets done? Do you want to implement emerging solutions for some of the most successful companies around? If you answered yes to these questions and you are passionate about helping clients effectively manage enormous amounts of data to generate knowledge and value, then we want to meet you.
- YOUR ROLE: Analytics Delivery
- There will never be a typical day at Accenture Analytics, but thats why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing digital landscape. Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of Building Java apps
- Minimum 1 year of building and coding applications using Hadoop components - HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume etc
- Minimum 1 year of MapReduce coding, including Java, Python, Scala programming, Spark StreamingMinimum 1 year implementing relational data models
- Minimum 1 year understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS, End to End Data PipelineMinimum of a Bachelors Degree or 3 years IT/Programming experience
- SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Qualifications
- Full life cycle Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
- Data VisualizationUnderstanding Cloud components/Architecture (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
Testing and Commissioning Engineer - Rolling Stock-TSAR-THBK02191946DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Rolling Stock Test & Commissioning EngineerPurpose of the jobTo carry out Rolling Stock Engineering activities to the Testing and Commissioning works of Bangkok Pink and Yellow Lines, and further expand its scope to carry out mobilization activities of the Rolling Stock Maintenance Contract. To support when required Testing and Commissioning activities for integration and wayside tests involving the trains.The Rolling Stock T&C Engineer is part of the Product Introduction Team and applies electrical and mechanical theory and knowledge to test, repair, and modify trains and equipment. The Rolling Stock T&C Engineer shall conduct deep troubleshooting of systems and equipment to identify root cause of failures and integration issues, and identify/define containment and sustainable solution, with support of core product engineers. The Rolling Stock T&C Engineer shall analyse performance data from instrumentation and Bombardier tools such as Maximo to promptly isolate source of issues and defects. The Rolling Stock T&C Engineer shall ensure that safety is enforced in all steps leading toward solution and during execution. The Rolling Stock T&C Engineer shall also carry out and the mobilisation of the Maintenance Contract by providing input into the Maintenance team in order to ensure knowledge transfer from T&C activities into the Maintenance organization.At the start, this position is based in the Bombardier Bangkok Office with frequent field work at the Depot Site. After the trains are delivered this position will be based at the Depot Site. There will be limited offshore travel, primarily within Asia.Key responsibilitiesPlan, manage and control the delivery of Rolling Stock to the Bangkok DepotExecute test & commissioning activities according to test proceduresProvide inputs and review test testing and maintenance documentation for the Pink and Yellow Line project including documentation for submission to the client.Ensure that Rolling Stock Testing and Commissioning is performed in compliance with Pink and Yellow Line contract requirements, laws, rules, regulations and standardsEnsure that Rolling Stock Testing and Commissioning is performed, recorded and certified in accordance with correct and up-to-date drawings, plans, procedures, specifications, computer software and data.Provide field engineering leadership and liaise with the appropriate managers and engineers in regard to design issues associated with testing and long term maintainability.Participate in the Rolling Stock Factory Acceptance Testing in the Local/Oversea Factory and onsite for each of the Rolling Stock subsystems and preparation of System Individual Test plan.Assist in the review and finalization of the Operations and Maintenance manuals, Depot Operations and all T&C and Maintenance related documentation.Participate Rolling Stock First Article Inspection and/or mock-up demostation installation.Ensure all Rolling Stocks subsystems interfaces are fully integrated.In cooperation with the other Bombardier System Leaders, coordinate the Rolling Stock Testing and Commissioning activities with all the internal and external entities involved.Coordinate with the Installation Manager, Site Manager, and installation engineers in respect of installation issues associated with testing.Coordinate with the System Integration Engineer in relation to System Integration Testing,including Integration Interface Testing, Integration Functional Testing and Integrated Systems Operational Testing.Coordinate with the System Integration Engineer in regard to the configuration identification and control of equipment involved in Testing and Commissioning.To requisition Spare Parts as required for the Rolling Stock Testing and Commissioning work and initial Maintenance works.Ensuring that testing activities are carried out in timely, logical and cost effective manners.Coordinate with the Health, Safety, Quality and Environment manager (HSQE) regarding requirements for work supervision, provision of Toolbox Talks and generally in regard to site safety.Support if required, the testing and documentation review of: MIV, BMWS, VEMS and track switches.QualificationsEducation-Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic or related fields, or equivalent industry experience.Relevant experience required-The ability to work under tight schedules and be flexible with their time-Engineering understanding within railway engineering (preferred)-Thai language ability for communication with technician team (preferred)Job: Test EngineeringPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 04.05.2020, 9:15:35 PMUnposting Date: 04.06.2020, 11:59:00 AM
Sr. Power Supply and Distribution Engineer-TRCS-THBK02252321DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Senior Power Supply and Distribution EngineerPurpose of the jobSupport the Power Supply and Distribution lead engineer to mange, direct and coordinate all design activities for power supply and distribution of all internal/ external suppliers and regulatory authorities. Coordinate timely availability of design documentation for Substations and Power Rail. Provide integrated reporting on progress, delay from sub-systems level to integration level. Responsible for providing all necessary data to interface/integration team for the PS&D systems. Ensure review of design in timely manner and review of testing procedures to be handed-over to T&C manager. Provide the overall input for progress and status report on bi-weekly basis. Responsible to collect all data from PS&D for compliance matrix process and populate the relevant library. Provide technical support to QA/QC team for inspection during installationKey responsibilities1.Support the Power Supply lead engineer to direct, manage and report for power supply and conductor rail system design activates, deliverables including supplier coordination, design follow-up and sign-off.2. Review/Prepare all necessary design for PS&D system including Conductor Rail system. Implement ,workaround Plans to mitigate adverse effects of delays on the contract schedule.3.Prepare/ present reviews, weekly and monthly reports to management. Collect all signalling data for compliance matrix process and RAMS.Provide integrated reporting on progress, delay from sub-systems level to integration level.4. Support the integration team to Interface with partners to ensure Bombardier interface requirements are understood and met for Power Supply and Power Rail system scope of work.Interact between with partners and subcontractors and home office staff. Ensure each party is fed designs to review and that comments are incorporated.Support the system integration team to Interface with parties (subsystems design leads) to ensure fully completion of relevant ICD (Interface Control Document) between Traction Power System scope and other sub-systems and partners.5. Responsible to provide testing procedure for relevant systems to T&C manager.EducationBachelor in Engineering or equivilent industry experience.Relevant experience requiredPreferably experience in Railway project and strong design/engineering capability in Power Supply and Distribution systems of railway systems, Conductor Rail System, DC and AC, including competence in Earthing and Bonding engineering.Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/roleTraction Power engineering and project delivery in the same business;Working knowledge of planning & scheduling criteria;Good Knowledge of earthing and bonding;Good knowledge of starry current and stray current mitigation;Ability to work in a team environment and interface;Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills;Skill on all systems used in Railway project. Capable of looking on global picture (integrated tests); andWell aware of sequence of tests to be able to build a working programme.QualificationsAbout Bombardier TransportationBombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industrys broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.Job: Advance EngineeringPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 08.05.2020, 2:19:51 AMUnposting Date: 07.06.2020, 11:59:00 AM