WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Construction Monitoring, Computer Security
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- Experience with supporting customers in cloud operations (e.g., launch and capacity planning, product release management), technical support, escalation management, or IT consulting.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Understanding of one of the following: IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks.
- DevOps knowledge especially in the context of containers (e.g, Kubernetes), automated IT infrastructure (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Terraform) and cloud application monitoring and debugging tools.
- Ability to speak and write in English and one other language (Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia, Vietnamese or Thai) fluently.
- About the job.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Our Professional Services organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
- As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will draw on your customer-facing skills and technical acumen to help customers successfully adopt Google Cloud products.
- You will lead the successful adoption of Google Cloud at various organizations, guiding them through the strategic and technical facets of their Cloud transformation journey. You will manage the successful delivery of Professional Services engagements to drive customer adoption of Google Cloud services.
- As a TAM, you will regularly engage with a variety of stakeholder groups, including executives of large enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team. You will use your relationship management skills and technical credibility to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and Support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and resources that help accelerate cloud adoption and support initiatives to scale through partners.
Good Communication Skills, English
฿25,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
รับผู้มีประสบการณ์ในการบริหารศูนย์บริการ มีความรู้เกี่ยวกับระบบการปรับอากาศ และระบบการทำงานของเครื่องปรับอากาศเป็นอย่างดีทั้งแอร์ Wall type,Ceiling type,Cassette Type,Chiller สามารถบริหารระบบงานบริการติดตั้งเครื่องปรับอากาศ งานบริการหลังการขาย ให้คำแนะนำปรึกษาเกี่ยวกับการใช้งานผลิตภัณฑ์ การติดตั้ง และการรับประกันผลิตภัณฑ์.
Outgoing Personality, Multitasking, English
฿30,000 - ฿45,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- รับผิดชอบงานขาย เสนองานโครงการ บ้าน คอนโด โรงแรม ทั้ง renovate และสร้างใหม่.
- ขายงานเฟอร์นิเจอร์ งานตกแต่งภายใน แมททีเรียลที่เกี่ยวข้อง.
- ประสานงาน และดูแลการขายจนครบกระบวนการติดตั้ง รวมถึงความพึงพอใจหลังการขาย.
- มีความรู้ และประสบการณ์ด้านเฟอร์นิเจอร์ หรือตกแต่งภายใน.
- มีทักษะการวางแผน และบริหารจัดการทีม.
Digital Marketing, Sales, Social Media Management, Thai, English
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in advertising sales, online media business development, and/or account management.
- Preferred qualifications:
- MBA or Master's degree.
- In-depth knowledge of traditional and digital media and its competitive landscape and the ability to work with evolving and emerging products.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to identify solutions and insights from data.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Our team works with Conglomerate clients both locally and regionally across APAC to connect brand stories and messages to the right audiences and drive actions with customers. As a Client Solutions Manager, you will systematically build and grow relationships with global and regional operational client stakeholders to unlock incremental business through those relationships. With our partner teams, we develop scalable solutions for our clients in order to optimize advertising and maximize the use of Google products. You will centrally program manage the execution of joint business plans across various Google products and services, regions, countries, and local teams and channels.
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Establish and grow C-level relationships with clients, advertisers, and their agencies.
- Educate the market on Google s advertising solutions. Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google s products and services.
- Analyze data, trends, and client performance, develop solid strategic plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and consultative presentations.
- Manage account planning and execution of the client strategy.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities, provide campaign updates, and ensure that advertisers are satisfied with return on investment.
Automation, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, English
- Male, Age 25-30.
- Bachelor s degree in engineering of Electrical / Electronics / Control System, Instrument, Mechatronics, or any related field with sales experience of 1-2 years minimum.
- Have good knowledge of industrial automation, robotics, vision systems, IIoT and manufacturing operation management systems.
- Experience in handling similar parts for Automotive or Electronics or Semiconductor or Metal industries, Industrial automation System Integrator is an added advantaged.
- Communicable in English both written and spoken.
- Can work under pressure, discipline in duty, high responsibilities.
- Own a vehicle with a driving license is preferred.
- Responsible for sales activities of Machinery, Machine Tool, Robotic, Automation etc.
- Providing pre-sales product presentation.
- Provide technical product counseling and training in general, engineering support and solutions to customers.
- Manage existing accounts and develop new customers.
- Communicate and feedback to Sales manager constantly on matters relating to market situation, competitor information, new entrants of products & etc.
- Monitor customer's performance constantly and be aware of any major change in operations such as new investment, expansion, contraction, retrenchment, winding up & etc.
Digital Marketing, Branding, Creative Presentation, Management
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Engineering, Technology, Science, or Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a marketing/brand team leader within the consumer/online ad industry.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience with brand management and communications strategy, working with media/creative agencies and solutions on Google s video ad product suite.
- Knowledge and experience of using/planning digital video advertising.
- Proficiency in the video media and creative ecosystem, understanding ad-formats, media planning, creative strategy, communication development, measurement, etc.
- Ability to work with cross-functional and global stakeholders across a multicultural and geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to oversee multiple, simultaneous solutions, supported by internal teams.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with effective analytical, problem solving and project management capabilities.
- About the job.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Video Specialists are a team of trusted experts that help customers design and execute their advertising campaign strategies leveraging video solutions from Google. They interact with customers directly and work very closely with Account Managers/Video Sellers in Media Buying Sales and in-country with the customer and agency leads. It is the vision of this team to assist our customers meet their business objective with insights, and delivering campaign excellence every time. As a Video Marketing Specialist, you will work towards delivering and scaling a media service line for the market. You will support our customers with developing the right advertising strategy on YouTube (via Google Ads) spanning both media and creative components. In collaboration with Sales and other internal partner teams, you will drive business growth from video for the market, while becoming an expert on the product and driving customer success.
- Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
- Understand the advertiser business and provide insights and product-expertise driving YouTube solutions across media and creative. Build engagement using strategic account plans and reviews.
- Develop new solutions based on customer needs and market insights in partnership with internal product, Go-to-Market, scaled teams and vendors. Test, iterate, incubate and scale these for regional impact.
- Deliver video campaign excellence using a data-driven approach to define: targeting methods, inventory and ad-format choice, creative architecture, digital media optimizations and right measurement. Enable the full value of the advertiser campaign on YouTube.
- Build the annual video servicing strategy in partnership with sales, strategy and vendor teams. Track progress through periodic reviews and stakeholder feedback, and evolve the approach based on emerging requirements.
- Build expertise in Google s video ad products through formal training and unstructured peer and community knowledge sharing.