WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Consistently and systematically initiate sales contacts and relationships with key decision makers on assigned priority account(s); pursue prospects to secure meetings; win referrals and explore sales opportunities;.
- Identify a revenue opportunity from a variety of sources and see the opportunity through to closure; This includes your ability to prioritise multiple opportunities;.
- Solicit information from clients to effectively qualify and scope opportunities; play an active role in discussing and developing solutions with client teams and client ...
- Understand client business issues and match them to service capabilities/revenue opportunities;.
- Control the sales process through effective targeting of buyers and influencers; overcome objections and obstacles to win the business;.
- Develop and execute a targeted relationship and account development strategy;.
- Utilize sales cycle methodology, account and relationship development methodology.
- Demonstrated relationship effectiveness, including the ability to: Establish and develop long-term client relationships;.
- Effectively represent client needs to ensure appropriate solutions are brought to the clients.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. .
- About You.
- Experience working with Top tier tech companies or professional consulting firms.
- Conversational level of Japanese and English.
- Demonstrable ability to handle work professionally, in teams and independently with a strong client service mindset.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in any related field.
- Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor DegreeCertifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Required Skills.
- Optional Skills.
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.
- You will report to the Manager - Sales & Key Accounts, Grab for Business Thailand.
- Enterprise Key Account Management: Own a top account portfolio of Thai corporate clients and leverage client, industry and data-backed insights to successfully upsell and cross-sell our platform products to achieve revenue goals and outserve our clients. Strong sales acumen is a must. The individual must be able to prospect, build and maintain a strong pipeline of deals, and actively track performance against the given sales target. Work with cross-functional stakeholders to develop solutions that b ...
- Relationship Management: Build strong, deep and long-lasting relationships with our top Indonesian corporate enterprise clients and top brands through long term planning, handling objections, asking the right questions and understanding their pain points while resolving them. Establish a solid understanding of the Grab for Business product and Grab's business solutions to service your clients better. Build and maintain relationships within the wider client organisation for potential upselling opportunities..
- Data Analysis & Insights: With in-depth data analysis of your portfolio, pipeline and business (using Salesforce CRM), drive and develop account specific growth strategies and approaches, solidifying Grab for Business' position as a market leader. Present account plans based upon data driven insights to establish revenue goals and business plans that advance the client's performance while also working on new initiatives and launches..
- The Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years of sales and / or key account management experience within a fast-paced and highly competitive B2B, SaaS, media, enterprise or corporate environment (direct client facing role)..
- Proven track record as a solid sales and key accounts performer in achieving and even exceeding, sales targets..
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment..
- Must be able to work independently most of the time and think strategically when approaching tasks..
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network with clients and within the overall Grab business..
- Coachable attitude. Should be willing and able to learn about the Grab for Business platform, Grab's multiple products, processes and stakeholders very fast..
- Communication: Strong and effective communicator with good presentation and speaking skills who can verbally and visually articulate their point of view clearly and succinctly..
- Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a high-growth tech startup. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties..
- Proficiency in using Salesforce CRM.
- Comfortable with data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides).
- POSITIVE & COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT. Grabbers thrive in a corporate culture that values every team member's contribution towards our goal of improving lives..
- ROCKET FUEL FOR CAREERS. Grabbers experience hyper professional growth and all the challenges that entails. Grow your skills while working to solve real issues across the region..
- FUN & DEDICATED FAMILY. Grabbers work hard and play hard. Our teams grow as one as they overcome challenges and have fun along the way..
- Our Team:
- As a member of Grab, not only will you bring your skill sets to drive your team forward, but you will also develop your untapped potential and be inspired by some of the most amazing minds in the industry. Our team consists of both young and experienced individuals who are tenacious, motivated and energized by the fact that we exist to make a change - have a societal impact in Southeast Asia.
- Grab for Business is the B2B SaaS team within Grab that helps to simplify business transportation, corporate food & package deliveries as well as related services for companies across Southeast Asia. We actively engage with top companies and brands across the region and it's imperative that we drive efficient revenue channels within our organisation. To this end, we are looking for an incredibly resilient and capable sales manager for our Grab for Business team based in Thailand.
- To perform this role well, the candidate needs to have exceptional leadership skills, strong sales strategy and communication capabilities, attention to detail, ability to create and follow sales processes, and an exemplary track record of exceeding expectations.
- Get to know the Role:
- You will report to the Regional Director - Grab for Business
- Manage multiple revenue generating teams and own the gross bookings and sales quota for multiple channels and B2B products in our core market of Thailand.
- People Leadership: Work with the Regional Director to oversee all people management aspects for your teams, including building a highly motivated team, hiring / coaching / mentoring best-in-class performers, resource planning and career development. Provide a conducive and progressive team environment for growth and learning. Be a Role Model by ensuring a healthy working culture for your team leads and members based on mutual respect, and by personally embodying and demonstrating all the Grab Way principles.
- Sales Planning: Ensure critical monthly / quarterly / annual milestones are consistently met or exceeded. Provide regular sales reports, forecasts and set clear performance metrics and be accountable for all sales & key accounts strategy across your teams. Identify growth areas for existing and new B2B solutions. Implement a customer-centric based mode of working.
- Key Accounts Team:
- Lead from the front for multiple high impact teams of Enterprise Key Account Managers in Thailand, focussed on a portfolio of top conglomerates and multinational clients..
- Ensure client success by nurturing and expanding our working relationships with top corporate clients and decision makers. Enable the team to leverage customer, industry and data-backed insights to achieve excellence and close high value deals with speed..
- Ensure your teams understand customer pain points, provide the right solutions and ensure a continuous process of up-selling and cross-selling Grab's B2B solutions. Be extremely organized, and bring a high level of attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple initiatives simultaneously..
- Inside Sales Team:
- Work with your Inside Sales Lead to manage, coach, motivate and grow a team of Inside Sales & Sales Development representatives.
- Lead Generation: Build, implement and continuously improve lead generation (online / offline) in your markets. Work collaboratively with our B2B marketing teams to lock down lead generation and sales pipelines for the team. Ensure Sales Development and Inside sales teams work on an always-on acquisition framework in lead nurturing..
- Pipeline Management: Own and oversee the Salesforce CRM pipeline for all new prospects and existing clients at every stage of the sales funnel. Setup and implement clear pipeline management guidelines for teams to diligently track qualified prospects, and analyse data to understand and forecast gross bookings value and sales potential on a monthly / quarterly basis while taking remedial steps as necessary..
- Channel Partners:
- Build and scale a channel partner network with carefully selected partners.
- Provide direction to the the Channel Partner team on strategy and operations.
- Build and implement strong SOPs and processes with the Channel Partner to lock down lead generation opportunities and marketing plans that ensure a healthy sales pipeline..
- Ensure adherence to contractual obligations and commercial terms for Channel Partners.
- The must haves:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree (minimum) required..
- Work Experience: Candidates need to have at least 6-10 years of total experience in Sales / Key account management in a fast paced B2B startup or B2B corporate environments dealing with SaaS, Recruitment or Technology digital solutions for corporate clients in Thailand..
- Candidates should have at least 2-3 years experience in people management and leading high performing sales teams, with an exemplary track record. Experience in.
- successfully running business teams for high growth startups will also be considered.
- Demonstrable sales planning based thinking ability with excellent communication skills (spoken, written) in Thai and advanced presentation skills is a must. Fluency in English is advantageous..
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to effectively network within the industry and the overall Grab organisation across Thailand and other markets. Direct connections to Finance / HR decision makers, other senior management and C-level executives in Thailand is advantageous..
- People skills: Committed and highly collaborative leader who can coach / mentor their sales team while establishing a healthy working culture based on the Grab Way principles..
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate a team to focus on the overall sales planning roadmap, pipeline management and high velocity sales to close multiple customer deals while ensuring client success..
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a startup VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) environment. Should have a deep desire to excel and develop a career in a fast growing tech company. Should have demonstrated integrity and respect in the performance of their duties..
- Proficiency in customer experience tools (Salesforce CRM tools, reporting dashboards).
- Excellent in data analysis (MS Office, Google Docs / Sheets / Slides), pipeline management and forecasting.
฿50,000 - ฿70,000
- Senior Accountant/Assistant Financial Controller.
- Job scope.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Prepare, review a quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Male/Female aged 30-45 years old.
- Bachelor's / Master s Degree in Accounting.
- CPD is an advantage.
- Minimum experience 5 years in accounting.
- Proficient of Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English (TOEIC score 650+).
- The successful candidate will be offered attractive working conditions, together with an excellent remuneration, benefits package and opportunity for career growth.
- If you think you are a high-calibrecandidate with the right attitude, please submit your CV (in English only) with photograph and expected salary [email protected]