WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of definitive and detailed
- electrical engineering including overviews diagram, bill of materials, etc.HW Engineering and Design submission of AC, DC
- Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations and Emergency power supply system
- (Diesel generator set, UPS and DC charger) for rail electrification systems.Interface clarification and technical
- integration of all electrical systems within the BSS, TPS and SSS substation.Technical management, planning and controlling
- of ones own engineering work packages.Support of sales departments and project
- management during both, the bid phase and the project execution phase.Technical clarifications with sub-suppliers
- abroad.Technical support of the manufacturing and the
- commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.Participation in technical liaison meetings
- with customers, suppliers and Siemens internal departments overseas.Individual contribution to reach the team
- What do I need to qualify for this
- Bachelor degree or above in Electrical
- Engineering, ideally in the field of power distribution, electricalKnowledge of High-Medium voltage technology
- with good understanding for system calculation, manufacture and installation
- matters.Knowledge of Emergency power supply systemKnowledge of digital protection relays, PLC
- Siemens S7.Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory
- systems.Knowledge of relevant European and
- International Standards.Knowledge of engineering processes.Experience in project realization, preferably
- in an international project environment.Experience in the railway sector, especially in
- the field of rail electrification systems.Experience in design and planning of electrical
- substations.Experience in AC Load flow study, Relay
- co-ordination setting.Intercultural experience.Good command of English.
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: Siemens Mobility LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for Repair service of Automation & Drive
- Responsible for service and maintenance activities on machines and systems such as installation, calibration, discontinuance, relocation, failure diagnosis
- Minimizes equipment downtime and ensures customer satisfaction
- Locate and correct problems independently
- Performs, assists with installations, remedial and preventive maintenance
- What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering; preferably in Electrical or Electronic or Mechatronics.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Solid Knowledge Siemens Automation & Drive
- Interpersonal skill and able to communicate with customers
- Good English proficiency, able to communicate both spoken and written
- Organization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with software sales and strategic account management at an enterprise B2B software company.
- Preferred qualifications:
- 7 years of experience in sales, including high volume, Software as a Service or Infrastructure as a Service, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding sales goals.
- Track record working with sales engineers and customers technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, build business cases for migrations.
- Track record working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and Independent Software Vendors.
- Demonstrated relationships C-level executives.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams in large enterprises.
- About the job The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Googles global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As a Field Sales Representative (FSR), your primary responsibility is to grow Google Clouds market share across the enterprise account customer segment. You'll build executive-level relationships, and you're comfortable aligning our cloud offerings to customer needs. Youll be excellent at prospecting, qualifying, and leading a cross-functional team, while leveraging the right resources including sales engineering, inside sales, and partners to maximize outcomes.Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build whats next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life. Responsibilities
- Lead territory account planning process that aligns partner and Google resources to maximize business growth, customer satisfaction, and market share.
- Drive consistent new business growth by managing the sales life cycle end-to-end (including prospecting, qualifying, forecasting, closing new agreements, managing a book of business).
- Build and deepen executive relationships with customers, and utilize existing C-level relationships to help us grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage end-to-end complex sales-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in enterprise customers.
- Drive a growth strategy with Googles partner ecosystem. Scale with partners that deliver innovative solutions to drive new value in market.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Partner Operations, Associate
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. We are expanding our business to Omni-channel to deliver the best experience to our customers. Pomelo Partner is our latest project that turn any location to Pomelo pick up and drop off point. Customers can shop online then pick up and try on at partner location and only pay for what they want. Partner only need Pomelo application to manage all steps. We are scaling up this project in Thailand and soon for SEA.
- We are searching for an operation associate who is proactive and passionate about e-commerce service and has a data driven mindset. You will be the key person who develop and deliver the solution to partner and work on prevention / process improvement on every aspect of the operation including fulfillment, outbound logistics, returns, and refunds. Also analyze the process that happen at partner store and provide suggestions to improve service quality and reduce operation cost.
- Gather data and provide solution for partner regarding operational process.
- Develop long term solutions by describing requirements in a work-flow charts and diagrams; studying operation capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions to implant a suitable operational process along with existing ERP system
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate partner fulfillment and operational needs.
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate partner performance and provide the suggestion
- Train new partner on how operation / application works
- Continuously improve key operational step such as changing application UI, eliminating the paperwork, change packaging
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, business or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in Operation field would be a plus.
- Strong in analytic with ability to collect, track, and analyze qualitative data.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excel proficiency required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Understanding of consumer behavior and industry trends
- Interested applicants please submit your CVs with recent photo, contact information, and salary expectations.
VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 350,0000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume Information Technologies. Our team of 11,000+ people working in 50+ locations worldwide is committed to building a community where great people want to work long term by living our values of passion, innovation, execution, teamwork, active learning and giving back. If you are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead, join us as we challenge constraints and problem solve for tomorrow today. Learn more at www.vmware.com/careers.The Territory Manager is responsible for driving VMware solutions to a defined set of Public Sector accounts in country. The candidate should be a self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present and articulate VMwares value proposition and deliver outcome based business cases to C-level decision makers.Performance Objectives: Manage Sales life cycle within your designated accounts Initiate and build strong relationships within key customers. Develop, implement and drive sales strategy across a defined set of Commercial named accounts Possess strong sales discipline; build and manage accounts; plans; qualification of opportunities; accurate management of CRM system; Pipe-line management and forecast accuracy within 5%+/- of landing Achieve aggressive revenue and growth goals Effectively leverage internal and external resourcesCompetencies: Significant track record of accomplishment in selling software or IT infrastructure Proven track record of closing significant deals, exceeding quota Ability to work as part of an extended team Skilled in thinking strategically and tactically Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results Proven experience in building both short and long term pipeline whilst managing and meeting quarterly revenue targetsThe ideal candidate would preferably be already working in a similar role, should possess a Bachelor Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years software industry experience and/or solution sales experience within a Tier 1 organization.Category : SalesSubcategory: Field SalesExperience: Manager and ProfessionalFull Time/ Part Time: Full TimePosted Date: 2020-02-06VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape whats possible today at Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
- What are
- my job responsibilities?
- Build-up, maintain and develop good relationships
- and competency with System Integrators, suggest product and service
- adaption when necessary.
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target System Integrators.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and
- System Integrators' markets, strategy, position and needs,
- investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- System Integrators directly in cost-/benefits analyses and
- calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation
- with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may
- coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments,
- projects or services programs.
- Co-ordinate with the Operation Team, Purchasing
- Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time
- delivery of goods to customers
- May act as point of contact in commercial
- Completes sales and revenue related key
- Other as assign by superior
- do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Bachelors degree or higher in related field.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in a
- sales engineer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service minded, positive attitude, good team
- player and hard working.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Can traveling to Myanmar , Cambodia , Laos for
- Organization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Do you want to contribute to the future of
- healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and
- passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its
- their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the
- ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.We offer you a
- flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort
- zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service (CS) Partner Manager to implement Service & Customer Support
- strategies and processes which optimize service levels with Siemens Healthineers
- and Customer Service division. Partners via best practice and within budget
- targets.Your mission and responsibilities:CS Partner
- Management:You will apply the
- global CS Partner Management principles in the establishment and implementation
- of Partner contracts, using available contract templates. Control compliance to
- the same and comply to Siemens Healthineers Service Branding requirements.Certification:You will implement
- and operate a consistent and continuous Service Certification program using Siemens
- Healthineers Service Excellence Guidelines across all Service Partners.People Development
- in Partners:You will facilitate
- proper leadership and management of the team of Field Service Engineers and Field
- Application Specialists within Partner Organizations. Be a Service Management Consultant
- to the Partners, provide guidance for the selection/ recruitment/ coaching of
- key people.Sales Support:You will ensure
- extensive sales support to the local sales organization/ modality managerYou will ensure
- technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projectsService Partner
- Systems & Tools:You will assure
- the rollout of Siemens Healthineers Partner systems and tools by Business
- Partners to be fully establish Service Transparency (Installed Base, Service
- KPIs, Notifications, PMs, etc.) for each of the appointed Business Partners.Service Customer
- Satisfaction:You will drive and
- maximize Service Customer Satisfaction through Service Delivery with full or partial
- contribution of a Service Partner.Registration of
- Service Partners:You will ensure
- proper registration and maintenance of Service Partners within the registration
- tool, especially regarding assigning appropriate authorization.Budget:You will manage
- business success by setting up budgets using appropriate service partner
- models.You will report
- business success in terms of revenue and gross margin on a frequent basis.To find out more about the specific business, have
- a look at qualifications and experiences:You hold a successfully completed Degree in technical,
- management and/or commerce discipline; technical understanding a pre-requisiteYou have at least 5 years of professional experience
- in a service business in the Healthcare industryYou have experience in managing,
- leading and motivating teams and individualsYou have experience dealing with
- customers complaintsYour personality and skills:You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural
- diversity and language levelYou have the ability to interact with
- and network with Senior ExecutivesYou have the ability to prioritize work
- taking into account a complex matrix of inputsYou are proficient in Thai and English
- both written and spokenBeing
- part of our team:Siemens
- Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than
- 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future
- of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
- day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
- diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
- medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your
- cultural fit:Our unique team
- spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will
- to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
- lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we want
- you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
- forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location.
- Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
- resumes.Organization: Siemens HealthineersCompany: Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
.NET, C#, Software Development
฿15,000 - ฿45,000
- Develop and maintenance of pragmatic high quality software to support business requirements.
- Work with Technology team to design and build a maintainable technology infrastructure including build&testing environment.
- Contribute to designing and building production systems on web/mobile services.
- Male / Female minimum age 25-35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in MIS/Project Management/Computer Engineer/Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum 0-2 years experiences in system development.
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows System and other is preferred.
- Able to use CASE tools to develop application by using OOP methodology such as UML.
- Knowledge of Database: MS SQL Server, My SQL, RDBMS and ORACLE.
- Good in web application security (SSL, Data Encryption, Web Application Security).
- Quick learner, ability to learn new technologies, and work with them effectively in a short period of time.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and team environment, as well as, the ability to work independently.
- Good command of English.