WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries powered by the worlds largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at Jumpstart your career
- Are you interested in gaining practical experience in preparation for your career? This is your opportunity to begin your professional journey with Accenture. Our internship program will provide you with everything you need to shape the start of your career by learning new skills and getting insights into the work you could be doing when you graduate.
- Your role
- As an intern, you will have the opportunity to experience our company culture, expand your network and build skills that you'll be able to apply anywhere. Also, you won't just be shadowing othersyou'll be in the mix right from the start. Your responsibilities may include addressing key business problems, creating innovative offerings or developing business and technology solutions for business improvement.
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Basic Qualifications
- Be in the second or penultimate year of undergraduate studies
- Track record of outstanding academic performance and co-curricular activities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work on different projects
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
Sales Management Internship-TRCS-THBK02203361DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Sales InternAs an intern within the, you will perform strategic analyses incl. market and competitor analysis and contribute to RCSs strategic planning. You will drive strategy implementation, in close alignment with BT Group Strategy and with members of senior management. You will support strategic projects, working closely with the RCS regions and functions in more than 60 countries.The intern (f/m) will support RCS APAC Sales team in the whole spectrum of activities from gathering strategic information (esp. market and competitor information) to strategic analysis, strategic planning and strategy implementation and follow-up. She/he will receive a proper introduction to RCS APACs business, and site and get a clear understanding of own tasks and responsibilities, of processes and systems. Start date should be ideally the 1st of April 2016, for a period of 3 to 4 months.Your tasks Compiling and sharing industry intelligence: Analyze competitor landscape and work with BT's divisions on continuous competitive intelligence Monitor activity on current Asian rail market and prepare market forecasts Perform analysis on market segments evolution and market share development Support analysis of the economic environment and other developments influencing the future of mobility Support Sales Governance and Sales PMO Perform analyses to start-up strategic thinking Contribute to monthly Division presentationsQualificationsYour qualificationsStudent status (e.g., in the fields of business administration, economics, engineering, mathematics)Strong analytical skillsProfound knowledge of Excel and PowerPointFluency in Thai & English and and strong communication and relationship skillsAbility to work with drive in an international teamHigh attention to detail and focus on high-quality results delivered on timeJob: SalesPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: Limited TermJob Posting: 24.02.2020, 1:55:45 AMUnposting Date: 25.03.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- Omise would like to provide students the opportunity to consolidate their foundations through practical experience in our payment solution business. Students who pass the selection process are expected to develop their professional knowledge, capacity to learn, and other important skills such as communication skills, technical skills, and problem-solving skills through an international and diverse environment, where we nourish a trust-based working culture and encourage freedom to learn and grow. Open for application: February - April 2020
- Openings for Internship
- People Operation Associate (Human Resources Administrative)Technical Sales AssociateKYC (Know your Customer) Associate Analyst or KYC (Know your customer) Engineer
- Study in the 3rd year of bachelors degree in related fields.Eligible to complete an unpaid internship for the minimum period of 3 months in Thailand.Possess a good level of English communication, both written and spokenAre able to commute to work at Omise Office at CDCAre interested in Fintech or technology
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 peopleOperational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore, and IndonesiaRaised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and moreWon Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your applicationYou will be invited to complete a short online questionnaire1-2 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Analytical Thinking, Excel, Market Analysis, Market Research, Good Communication Skills
- Internship Position.
- We are looking for interns in our Business Development team, you will have the unique opportunity to help shaping and growing the business, develop sales and marketing strategies, and work very closely with the management team on vision and directions.
- Find new potential leads and partners.
- Reach out and establish a relationship with new merchants.
- Plan and help shape the marketing strategy with management team.
- Expand category listings and improve promotions.
- Thai nationality, male or female.
- Passion for internet or e-commerce companies.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Good Communication Skills, Creative Writing
- We are looking for smart and passionate interns to help us build an amazing product together. As an MarketingIntern at WorkVenture, you will be working together with our marketing, content and management teams, developing the brand and the product.
- The tasks you will be assigned to will be important and exciting. You will have the opportunity to workwith a team of young professionals and to develop your skills in variety of fields.
- We hope that your internship with us will lead to the forming of long term friendships with colleagues in our team and believe there is a strong opportunity to pursue your career at WorkVenture in the future.
- The Marketing team creates content that moves our users and inspires their careers. The team brings the spirit of joy, authenticity, and sharing of our product to our users, as well as bringing our users' passion, insights, and dreams to our product. Working within the team, the role offers excellent opportunities to develop and utilize skills in marketing, branding and communications.
- The candidate will be working with the team toward building new partnerships, expanding existing relationships and utilizing public relations opportunities to create brand awareness.
- Developing written materials, story pitches, messaging guidelines, press releases, Q&As, presentations and speeches.
- Supporting the team in preparation for press events, public speeches and media engagements.
- Strong communication skills, excellent writing skills and a good visual sense.
- Creativity and resourcefulness in finding new ways to reach users and to establish communication with them.
- Availability for an internship of at least 2 months, 3 months is a plus.
- Previous work experience not required.