WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Python, SQL, Good Communication Skills, Thai
- Get to know the role.
- Analytics role focused on Grab s Thailand business to execute analytics projects across different verticals and functions. Based in Bangkok, Thailand..
- Solve key business problems through using appropriate mix of strategic thinking and computational methods..
- Provide actionable insights to inform decisions and strategies..
- Develop cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge about Grab's business, products and operations through working with vast volumes of data..
- Enable market-wide visibility for on business metrics across multiple business lines..
- Develop and uphold best practices with respect to change management, documentation and data protocols..
- Perform and drive internal analytics to continuously refine how we operate..
- What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Analytics, Data Science, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related technical field..
- 4+ years of experience in data-centric roles, with strong working knowledge in SQL and Python..
- Cognizant of coding best practices and performance tuning..
- Experience with working with Presto or similar Big Data engines..
- Experience with Tableau or similar BI tools..
- Strong problem solver, able to investigate and resolve issues independently..
- Able to work under pressure and deliver work arounds quickly to ensure business as usual..
- Analytical and independent problem solver. Meticulous with high attention to detail..
- Strong communicator with ability to switch hats between data/technical speak and business/layperson speak..
- Ability to speak in local language (Thai) and familiarity with local Thai culture is a plus..
฿35,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- We are looking for a young, eagerSenior Business Analyst (BA)!..
- CLEVERSEis a Venture Builder. Our team builds several tech companies in various industries, from media, advertisement, music, logistics, insurance, property, and data analytics..
- For us, creating a company is just a means to an end. We believe that a profitable business is an enduring vehicle to drive impact. What Cleverse aims to do best is combining these 3 elements: technology, design, and business to create a product that can make those impacts.
- One of our core values is Growth. And that reflects in our continuous investment in people. We keep challenging our team to find their next steps and help them grow to the new height or explore new capabilities. That's why we love people who can give and receive honest feedback, and tirelessly wanting to learn...
- Gathering business requirements by interviewing client s end users, IT, and stakeholders to gather system and application requirements.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Develop plans and approaches for service delivery by working with the project manager to cover all risks and meet the project timeline.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Effectively Collaborate and Communicate with Clients and Cross-functional team members; such as Management, Project Manager, UX/UI Designer, Developer, QA for the product development process to ensure the solution delivery work as expected with quality.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects as well as maintaining cost efficiency.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics as well as all the needed documents.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with clients and internal members.
- Developing and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Performing requirements analysis and user acceptance testing.
- Staying up-to-date and Act as the main contact person of the project..
- A bachelor s degree in business, or related field, or an MBA.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Have basic technical skills/ Experience in software development.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience working with the team on many levels.
- A history of leading and supporting projects/ teams..
- Flexible hours.
- Group insurance.
- Annual health check-up.
- Health care plus benefits ex. dental fee, eye care expense.
- Hyper-growth startup environment.
- Snack, beverage, coffee, and tea.
- Pingpong, Nintendo Switch, board game, and other activities.
- Company outing..
- Our office locates at MRT Sutthisan.