WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Project Management, UML Design
- Responsible for analysis and design according to requirement.
- Get a requirement from a user.
- Able to transform business requirement to a technical solution.
- Control application development to SDLC and project responsibility.
- Provide guidance and consultation to user.
- Create Document to support the project (Functional specification, High-Level Design specification, Detail Design specification, Operation workflow, and User Manual).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineer or any related field.
- At least 3 years experience in Analyst and Design for Finance & Accounting, Hire-Purchase and Non-Life insurance.
- Strong in user requirements gather, analysis and application design by creating specification documents.
- Good Knowledge and experience in UML, Object Oriented, J2EE & Java Technology(Servlet, JSP, EJB, JMS, XML), C#.net and Web Services.
- Good knowledge and experience in Relational Database and SQL (Standard Query Language).
- Knowledge in IBM WebSphere, DB2, Oracle and Crystal Report Enterprise it advantage.
- Strong Leader and good skill communication.
- Ability to work in a team & as well as independently.
Risk Management, Internal Audit, English
- NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO.,LTD (NLTH)is the financial institution ofNissan Thailand Groupfocuses on providing passenger car loan services of Nissan brand for individual and business customers nationwide with such as Nissan Auto Finance covered new car and used car program,DealerFloorplanand FinancialLease.
- Plan, develop and implement Credit Policy and overall risk management process under current circumstances with company policy.
- Risk assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established such as Retail credit assessment, Wholesale credit limit control and matter of operational risk, and evaluating the company's previous handling of risks.
- Prepare, develop and validate Credit Scorecard to be one of the risk evaluation tools to meet the company objectives (e.g., timely completion of assessments, action plan closure status).
- Portfolio Analysis and Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the management team so they understand the most significant risks, to business or function heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks.
- Conducting audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors: for example, Bank Guarantee Audit, Collection Process Review, etc.
- Monitor, measure, manage and develop Risk team in order to access maximum efficiency.
- Liaise with Sales, IT, Customer Service, Accounting and others so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of development and to ensure they are fully informed of Risk or related factors.
- Bachelor or Master Degree s inStatistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics,or related field.
- At least5 years experience in Credit, Portfolio Analysis, Credit Scorecard, Risk Management & Risk Analyst and have knowledge in Hire Purchase Business or Auto Business will be advantage.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent inMS Excel with advance formula, SPSS, Statistic Tools.
- Analytical Skills, Problem-solving, Decision-making and the ability to cope under pressure.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Negotiation skill and ability to influence people.
- We offer attractive salary commensurate with experiences and abilities, career development opportunities and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidate. Please submit your English resume stating working experience, current salary and expected salary together with recent photo to:
- NISSAN LEASING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- Nissan Leasing (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- 3 Rajanakarn Building, 26th Floor,
- South Sathorn Road, Yannawa,
- Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
- Telephone: (+66) 02-207-4000
- Visit us at www.nissanleasing.co.th.