WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- กำกับ ดูแล ติดตาม ประเมินผลงาน ให้คำปรึกษาและแก้ไขปัญหา ของพนักงานในทีม.
- สร้างความสัมพันธ์และทำความเข้าใจธุรกิจลูกค้าในทีม เพื่อให้ทีมสามารถบรรลุยอดขายตามที่ได้รับมอบหมาย.
- สรุปข้อมูลตลาดของอุตสาหกรรม ไม่ว่าจะเป็นด้านสินค้าใหม่ การขาย การตลาด กิจกรรมส่งเสริมการขาย ทั้งของลูกค้าและของคู่แข่ง เพื่อนำเสนอผู้บริหาร.
- มีใบอนุญาตขับขี่รถยนต์ และสามารถขับขี่เกียร์แบบธรรมดาได้ (มีรถบริษัทให้).
- สามารถใช้ Microsoft Word, Excel, และ PowerPoint.
Sales Management Internship-TRCS-THBK02203361DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Sales InternAs an intern within the, you will perform strategic analyses incl. market and competitor analysis and contribute to RCSs strategic planning. You will drive strategy implementation, in close alignment with BT Group Strategy and with members of senior management. You will support strategic projects, working closely with the RCS regions and functions in more than 60 countries.The intern (f/m) will support RCS APAC Sales team in the whole spectrum of activities from gathering strategic information (esp. market and competitor information) to strategic analysis, strategic planning and strategy implementation and follow-up. She/he will receive a proper introduction to RCS APACs business, and site and get a clear understanding of own tasks and responsibilities, of processes and systems. Start date should be ideally the 1st of April 2016, for a period of 3 to 4 months.Your tasks Compiling and sharing industry intelligence: Analyze competitor landscape and work with BT's divisions on continuous competitive intelligence Monitor activity on current Asian rail market and prepare market forecasts Perform analysis on market segments evolution and market share development Support analysis of the economic environment and other developments influencing the future of mobility Support Sales Governance and Sales PMO Perform analyses to start-up strategic thinking Contribute to monthly Division presentationsQualificationsYour qualificationsStudent status (e.g., in the fields of business administration, economics, engineering, mathematics)Strong analytical skillsProfound knowledge of Excel and PowerPointFluency in Thai & English and and strong communication and relationship skillsAbility to work with drive in an international teamHigh attention to detail and focus on high-quality results delivered on timeJob: SalesPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: Limited TermJob Posting: 24.02.2020, 1:55:45 AMUnposting Date: 25.03.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- Were Omisians. And were firm believers that payment acceptance is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
- Our payment solution is simple to set up and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
- Why we need you
- A RDS DBA must be able to maintain optimal application performance to keep business operations running smoothly. A major role of this position involves the usage of tools to monitor, log and react to performance changes on a daily basis. This oftens covers a broad range of skills including the programming and configuration of performance monitoring systems. Omise places great importance on the performance of our RDS systems and across the Infrastructure team. A few of the duties of this position include:
- Improving Database Performance: Having an experienced DBA managing a database will increase overall performance, keeping users and managers happy, and saving costs.Improving Application performance: Closely working with our developers to remove slow queries and bottlenecks, and to effectively scale our applications with PostgreSQL built in features such as Partitioning and Sharding.Disaster Prevention and Recovery: An experienced DBA will be invaluable in preventing system failures, or solving disaster situations. A great uptime is indeed very important!Innovator: We are looking for someone who will look at customer usage and needs and innovate to deliver a smoother, better performing infrastructure.
- What you will be doing
- Responsible for managing, upgrading, monitoring and tuning PostgreSQL databases.Work closely with developers to improve performance of our applications in relation to database queries and schemas.Manage, and test database backup & recovery strategies, verifying data integrity.Proactively monitor and tune for performance of our databases and improve SQL queries on the application side.Responsible for capacity planning and long term strategies.Consult with development and architecture teams to help meet continued application growth and cost optimizations.Create and maintain documentation of procedures, schemas and guides for troubleshooting database systems.
- What you have
- Required Skills
- Comprehensive knowledge with PostgreSQL.Knowledge with Application database adapters, especially ActiveRecord.Ability to debug queries in SQL with "explain analyze".In depth PostgreSQL concepts of vacuum, async replication, native partitioning.Amazon Web Services, specifically RDS.Good knowledge on PostgreSQL architecture with experience in setting the server parameters for optimal performance.Ability to work as a team and closely with developers and devops supporting Omise applications.Strong in communication, teamwork, decision-making, documentation and analytical skills.3+ years Experience with Linux and RDS
- Good to Have
- Ruby on Rails 5.x and 6.xStrong ActiveRecord knowledgeKubernetesNative Partitioning in PostgreSQL 11Geo-Distributed DatabasesNoSQL knowledgePostgresql Aurora (RDS) cluster and replica setElasticSearchYou Are
- AutonomousIndependentOpen-mindedEager to learn new thingsSelf-motivatedComfortable in a rapidly changing environmentCan communicate wellWork in a fast and agile team
- Why youll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and growA beautiful work environment with flexible working hoursA health care planA Laptop to work from coffee shops or beachesA friendly bunch of colleagues
- What we believe
- We celebrate individualismNourish a trust-based working cultureGiving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- About Omise
- Founded in 2013, currently 180 people.Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan and Singapore.Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more.Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017.
- Life at Omise
- If you like to do things a little different and dont play by the book - then come a little closer.
- At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
- Were on a mission to achieve our goal, Payment for Everyone, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards life at Omise.
- How to apply
- If you liked what you read and believe to be up for the challenge, we'd be pleased to welcome you to the recruitment process for this position. Simply click on apply and submit your contact info. Afterward, this will happen next:
- The hiring team will review your application.You will be invited to complete an interview.2-3 Interviews with the hiring team, People Operations team and all stakeholders involved in the process
- We look forward to getting in touch with you!
- Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- เยี่ยมลูกค้าทางแผนการทำงาน เปิดใบ SO วางบิล เก็บเช็ค.
- สร้างความสัมพันธ์และทำความเข้าใจธุรกิจลูกค้าแต่ละเจ้า เพื่อบรรลุยอดขายตามที่ได้รับมอบหมาย.
- รวบรวมข้อมูลตลาดของอุตสาหกรรม ทั้งของลูกค้าและของคู่แข่งเพื่อรวบรวมไปให้ทีมงาน.
- ติดตามและแก้ไขปัญหาเกี่ยวกับการใช้สินค้าของบริษัท โดยทางบริษัทจะมีจัดอบรมความรู้ด้านสินค้า และเบเกอรี่ให้.
- มีใบอนุญาตขับขี่รถยนต์ และสามารถขับขี่เกียร์แบบธรรมดาได้ (มีรถบริษัทให้).
- สามารถใช้ Microsoft Word, Excel, และ PowerPoint.
- มีความสนใจในอุตสาหกรรมขนมอบ (optional).
- What are
- my job responsibilities?
- Build-up, maintain and develop good relationships
- and competency with System Integrators, suggest product and service
- adaption when necessary.
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of target System Integrators.
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and
- System Integrators' markets, strategy, position and needs,
- investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products.
- System Integrators directly in cost-/benefits analyses and
- calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens
- Prepares and negotiates proposals in cooperation
- with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may
- coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments,
- projects or services programs.
- Co-ordinate with the Operation Team, Purchasing
- Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to ensure on-time
- delivery of goods to customers
- May act as point of contact in commercial
- Completes sales and revenue related key
- Other as assign by superior
- do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Bachelors degree or higher in related field.
- At least 4-5 years of experience working in a
- sales engineer.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Service minded, positive attitude, good team
- player and hard working.
- Excellent communication in English.
- Can traveling to Myanmar , Cambodia , Laos for
- Organization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
Sales, Negotiation, English
- Responsible for selling of IT solutions/software products to the specified target.
- Identify business opportunity through proactive engagement and development of strong. relationship with customer.
- Customer visits and follow up on proposed sales achievement.
- Handle process of writing proposal and bidding.
- Provide basic technicalconsultant and product knowledge to the customer.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in IT solutions/System Integrator.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience in Sales IT is a plus.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong drive to achieve, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Having own car.
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working in the online advertising industry.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently and idiomatically.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Experience in management consulting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to identify solutions and insights from data.
- Excellent organizational and influencing skills.
- About the job Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the worlds biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a birds eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences. Responsibilities
- Oversee the booking and management of our clients. Report data internally and manage deliverables with the leader of your vertical.
- Serve as a liaison to clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities. Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their return on investment (ROI).
- Manage ongoing customer training in all Google advertising solutions.
- Manage account planning and execution of the client strategy.
- Develop stakeholder maps, foster and develop key relationships; manage practitioner level contacts within the client and agency.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- What are my responsibilities?
- Proactively identify opportunities
- for Large Drives Application for Solutions, Products and Services
- Create and Drive
- opportunity to generate order intake to achieve Individual and Overall Targets
- Plan and execute sales activities in order to
- meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targets
- Gather feedback from
- customer (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product
- and service adaption and development and after-sales service.
- Prepare proposal with
- Build-up, maintain and
- develop good relationships with customer assess, customers needs, suggest
- product and service adaption when necessary.
- Execute and Co-ordinate
- with the Operation Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all
- order processing to ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- Define Sales Approach,
- Prepare Sales Kits and Drive for Achievement of the Targeted (Assigned)
- Track, Report current and
- future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division manager
- Other as assign by
- What do I need to quality for this jobs?
- Bachelor Degree in
- Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 7-10 year of experience in Sales related
- to Motor and Drive, Large Motor/Drive is preference
- Sales and Services Mindset
- Systematic Thinking with
- Flexibility Working
- Good interpersonal,
- communication skills and customer oriented
- Good team player,
- communication skills and customer oriented
- Good of English, both
- written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Have own car and able to
- travel upcountry
- Organization: Portfolio CompaniesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- What are my responsibilities?Build-up, maintain and develop
- good relationships with customer assess, customers needs, suggest product and
- service adaption when necessary.Gather feedback from customer
- (customer inquiries), provide ideas and suggestions on product and service
- adaption and development and after-sales service.Proactively identify new
- customers and develop a suitable customer approachCorporate with Product
- Business to do a common sales approach Corporate with Project
- Management Team to make a proper offer with clear mutual understanding of
- offer.Prepare Sales presentation and
- give presentations to the customerCreate and drive opportunity
- to generate order intake to achieve targetsPrepare proposal with
- in order to meet order intake, net sales and gross margin targetsImplement sales strategic /
- tactic to maximize sale hit rateCo-ordinate with the Operation
- Team, Purchasing Team and Logistics Team regarding all order processing to
- ensure on-time delivery of goods to customersAppraise him/herself and
- propose development planTrack, report current and
- future sales opportunities on a monthly basis to the sub-division managerOther as assign by superiorWhat do I need to quality for
- this job?Bachelor Degree in Electrical,
- Automation, Instrument Engineering or related fieldService mindset and Sales
- skillsMinimum 4-6 year of experience
- in Services or Services Sales related Electrical/Automation System or Engineering/ commissioning for Electrical/Automation
- systemsExperience with Siemens system
- is preferableExperience with Cement Application/Customer
- is preferableGood interpersonal,
- communication skills and customer orientedGood team player,
- communication skills and customer oriented Good of English, both written
- & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office Have own car and able to
- travel upcountry and stay overnight if required.Organization: Portfolio CompaniesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
We are looking for a mature and highly independent License Compliance Sales Manager to join our Southeast Asia (SEA) License Compliance Sales team to be based in Thailand. The role will be responsible for License Compliance revenue generation and maximize license revenue delivery in support of the country software sales objectives with zero post settlement issues.Key Responsibilities:Meet sales objectives such as quota and productivity requirements.Forecast and executes country compliance strategy, in alignment with country or regional requirements and country targets to ensure revenue goals are met.Lead and manage License Compliance review engagement from notification to negotiation.Work closely with internal and external stake holders on customer targeting.Execute license remediation solution through close collaboration with sales team to determine on best negotiation solution.Participate in projects to improve processes and licensing knowledge.Drive policy matters and compliance with partners.Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times.Adhere to, and promote, all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role.Undertake any business administration in line with job activityUndertake any other duties required by the companyRequirements:Bachelors degree or equivalent in Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, Intellectual Property Law or Business Administration.Minimum 3 years in License Compliance Sales or 5 years in software sales management.Ability to work with multiple subject matters and systems including but not limited to Piracy, SalesForce and SAP systems, general computing and networks or software development.Possess good working knowledge of customer license agreements, policies, forecasting, direct and indirect order processing, revenue recognition, KPI reporting and dashboards.Familiar with IP Law & General Data Protection Regulation is advantageous.Strong and proven track record exhibiting effective negotiation skills.Excellent communication skills and relevant local language in both written and oral.A result oriented individual, self-motivated, capable of learning and contributing to a dynamic environment.Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, communicate obstacles in a timely manner and manage changing priorities.Strong organization, analytical and problem-solving skillsAbility to make business decisions with confidenceNegotiation and objection & conflicts handling skillsAbility to work well under pressure and self-motivatedWilling to work hard and face challengesOrganization: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens Industrial LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
What are my responsibilities?Plans and executes sales targets and activities in selling a specific portfolio to customers by combining and leveraging specialized product and unit know how in order to increase sales and to achieve defined commercial targets.Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers. Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning. Analyzes and evaluates markets (both technology and product portfolio) and needs of potential or existing customers. Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for the customer related product and service portfolio. Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network. Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management. Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer. May act as point of contact in commercial matters. Completes sales and revenue related key reporting. Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.What do I need to qualify for this role?5+ years of work experience in systems or solution sales in the oil & gas industryExposure to analytics products i.e. gas or liquid analyzer, gas chromatography, etc.Technical background in end-to-end project engineering (advantageous)Good command of English communication and fluent in ThaiComputer literate i.e. MS Office tools, SAP, CRM, Sales Force, AutoCAD, etc.Strong negotiation, hungry-for-sales, outgoing and resilient Ability to relocate and travel in the region Eastern Seaboard and Eastern Economic CorridorCorporate Website: Process Automation products portfolio: Digital IndustriesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Siemens Smart Infrastructure is seeking a dynamic Senior Sales Manager to lead and manage our Energy Distribution Systems (EDS) Business in South and West Region. This EDS Sales Manager will ensure that strong customer relationships within the Infrastructure sector are created and maintained, while driving the Team to achieve their stated EDS business goals.Responsibilities IncludePromote focused approach to selling, based on vertical market penetration and specific company initiatives.Thorough understanding of wide-ranging challenges faced by local government and commercial/industrial clients with strong ideas and approach for helping address and overcome these by developing comprehensive, mutually-beneficial partnerships and strategies.Well networked with market decision makers, and involved in market focused associated trade organizations and professional groupsUnderstand and explain the correlation between market drives, business objectives and operational issues as they relate to value propositions, applying this knowledge as a strategic sales coach to support individual sales representatives in creating account strategies.Ensure coordinated and cooperative effort between EDS sales team and EDS operations, as well as other divisions within Siemens.Identify and set strategic direction of EDS sales team, based on local market conditions and drivers, company initiatives, competitive landscape and local Siemens relationships.Drive focused approach for the team consistent with this direction to maximize revenue, profit and customer satisfaction.Manage the creation and development of EDS projects for customers in select vertical markets, such as Republic and Local Government, commercial/industrial.Manage the sales process to ensure customer opportunities are properly qualified prior to investment of resources.Recruit, retain, train and mentor sales personnel. Ensure that our sales personnel are skilled in selling the value of our company supported initiatives, such as alternative/renewable energy, green and sustainability solutions, innovative financing and energy services.Create specific and challenging goals consistent with team's strategic direction. Provide candid feedback and coaching throughout the year, as well as formal performance appraisals.Demonstrate the ability to make changes based on lack of performance, if necessary.Assist sales personnel with networking activities, marketing, customer meetings, proposal development and customer presentations to deliver outstanding customer value.Participate in development of long range sales planning and growth strategies. Develop detailed sales forecast and provide input to budget.Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And ExperienceBachelors Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or other related field preferred. (Minimum education required is a high school diploma)At least 10 years of sales experience including 5 or more years of experience managing successful sales teams.Requires a strong understanding of technical and financial concepts.Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and direct personnel toward achievement of a common goal.Excellent presentation, oral, and written communication skills in English are required to interact with customers, vendors, and employees.Strong business acumen with the ability to understand and manage the dynamics of a complex organization required.Required travel: 50%Other requirements:Individual must possess a valid Drivers license in good standing.Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And ExperienceOther preferences:Existing experience with infrastructure, construction, engineering or technology sales and sales managementCandidates with success in Performance Contracting sales, or candidates selling or sales management of other types of complex solution sales to clients will receive preference
- Organization: Smart InfrastructureCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Job OverviewWe are looking for a Logistics Admin who can support general process or Logistics from importation to delivery to customer.What are my responsibilities?Support Customs clearance specialist on filing and preparing the reportSubmit permit via NSW and liaison with Government officer until the permit grantedAcquire product data and maintain product database which already submit to TISI, CBMW and NBTCSupport Duty refund document filingFiling the POD return from SupplierOther responsibilities assigned by SupervisorProceeds with all day-to-day Administration / Internal Services operations, and
- applies IT systems.Processes all individually assigned tasks and checks progress of agreed
- transactions and workflows.Completes Administration / Internal Services related transactions, with
- involved internal and external parties. Responds to operations related enquiries, may act as first point of contact
- in subject matters. Reports accurately and timely to accountable management. Liaises with functionally involved Operations and Professionals, on an
- operational basis. Works independently, in a dedicated team of Professionals and Operators.What do I need to qualify for this job?At least 1-2 years experiences in LogisticsBachelors degree in any field.Good service mind with high sense of ownershipProactive individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.Be able to work as a teamAble to operate PC and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Outlook) and Forwarder web-based application. Advance Excel is a plusEnglish proficiency in writing and readingFamiliar with SAP is a plusUnderstand / Has the background in the Electronic and Electrical equipment is preferred.Applicants must be willing to work on weekends if needed.Organization: Global Business ServicesCompany: Siemens LimitedExperience Level: Early ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- What You'll Do
- You'll work in teams of typically 3 - 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of client engagement, which includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.In this role, you'll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members. Youll focus on developing marketing and sales strategies for leading companies of all major industries, including consumer goods, financial services, retail, telecommunications, and logistics.You will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues. This support includes a partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as up to five weeks of formal training in your first 2-3 years. Additionally, you'll receive guidance and support from your local office or practice in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
- Participate in the development of sales plan throughtout eCommerce channel for wholesale customers. Deliver the target sales volume. Support the markets of wholesale customers in developing adidas business by helping them understand how to sell adidas products, achieve sustainable growth, and have good profitability on online channels.
- Work with wholesale customers to develop sales plan according to ecommerce channel strategies.
- Actively drive eCom targets (OTB, net sales, margins, online KPI like subscription) for wholesale accounts following adidas and eCom strategies while leveraging on TH market intelligence
- Providing strategic commercial inputs to eCom team, country category & channel teams on product/concept/campaign performances on eShops
- Driving online & offline marketing initiatives to gain positive impact on eShop
- Providing the support to localize the site content/campaign where needed
- Prepare the future order sales program, including understanding of sales policies and strategies. Understand each seasons product flow, as well as micro and macro selling points (product vs. range). Provide forecasts of each seasons product flow plans for all accounts as assigned.
- Drive sales volume to meet monthly, quarterly, annual sales target. Manage A/R effectively.
- Execute and follow up on each seasons future order plan /shipping plan systematically.
- Develop and in-dept understanding of inventory structure, with goal of providing timely support to each customers eComm inventories.
- Set sales call plan, follow-up the calls effectively, and produce all necessary reports on a timely basis. Provide a consistent and reliable point of contact for customers in all sales-related services. Seek to provide the best recommendations and supports to customers in all sales-related issues.
- Manage all travelling expenses effectively. Ensure the best productivity and value out of every trip & visits to customers in the region.
- Follows trade marketing processes regarding wholesale development needs on a regular and timely basis. Follow and provide the management with an update on competitors activities.
- Other assignments as appropriate
- At least 3 years work experience in Sales related field.
- Have passion for and understanding of sports along with the desire to translate this passion in to building adidas to be the best sports brand in Thailand.
- Result-oriented. Proactive. High level of Integrity. Good planning and organizing skill. Good communicator & Team player.
- Exposure eCommerce business is highly preferred.
Strong academic qualifications, with an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, Ph.D., etc.)5+ years of hands-on work experience in operational or strategic marketing with the end or industry customers, or comparable experience in marketing science Intellectually curious and enjoys problem-solving, requirement gathering, and adaptive to lead with example Ability to thrive in a flexible and collaborative environmentSomeone who has positively impacted client services and her/his communityA thoughtful and comfortable communicator (in person or on paper) with the ability to facilitate discussionsComfortable and Fluent in English and Mandarin languagesFlexible to travel for work, across Asia (may/may not include 50-70% of travel in a year)
฿14,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ชาย หญิง.
- 27 - 35 ปี.
- ศาสนา พุทธ.
- ภาษาอังกฤษ ดีมาก.
- สุภาพมารยาทดีมั่นใจ อ่อนน้อมถ่อมตน
- หน้าตา บุคลิกภาพดี สะอาด สุขภาพดี.
- รักงานขายประสบความสำเร็จ ด้านการขาย.
- ซื่อสัตย์ มีจริยธรรม.
- ตรงต่อเวลา มีความรับผิดชอบ.
- ปิดการขาย ทำการตลาดออนไลน์ได้.
- ขยัน อดทน อารมณ์ดีมีความคิดเชิงบวก.
- มีรถยนตร์ส่วนตัว คล่องตัว เดินทางต่างจังหวัดได้.
- รักเคารพ ในสถาบันพระมหากษัตริย์.
- ปลอดคดีความ รอยสัก อบายมุข.
- สนใจร่วมงานกับเรา กรุณาส่ง resume ไปยังอีเมล์ [email protected]
- ติดต่อผู้บริหาร /Line ID: 0822241445.