WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Collaborate with the Creative Direction, Campaign, Onsite & Performance teams to develop captivating and interesting campaign copy; while optimizing marketing campaigns and assets.
- As content writer, you will play a key part in the brainstorming, idea generation & execution of all marketing campaigns that you work on.
- Take ownership of English copies for all projects that you work on.
- Keep our marketing emails, social media accounts, website and app up to date with error-free, fresh, and informative content that is engaging and ensures customers will come back for more.
- Get up close and personal with all products across Pomelo's portfolio of inhouse and third party brands to write product names and descriptions for each style.
- Collaborate with the Buying Team & Visual Team to truly understand each release and create catchy copy to be used in product designs.
- Work closely with the Retail Team to come up with retail store signages and concisely communicate promotions.
- Participate in UX copy updates across Pomelos platforms (app, mobile web & desktop).
- Contribute to the development of editorial content for social media posts.
- Who are we looking for?.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Talented writer, with a keen interest in social media, media trends, fashion eCommerce.
- Native language proficiency in Thai & English, preferably with international awareness or schooling experience.
- Creative and self-motivated with an eye for detail, self-motivation and a passion for pushing boundaries and creating awesome content.
- Responsible and able to excel in a fast paced environment.
Analytical Thinking, Good Communication Skills, Professional publications, Industry trends, Enthusiastic, English, Thai
฿30,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- PacRim Education is a market leader for people leadership, culture development, and execution solutions in Thailand for universities and schools. We help schools and universities to achieve results that require lasting change in human behaviors in today s disruptive environment. We provide thought leadership, the world s best in class content, methodologies, tools and advanced digital platform that are grounded in proven principles.
- We are looking for a dynamic Collaborative Team Player to be a part of our AGILE edu ...
- Candidates must have a passion for working interdependently, a high degree of personal discipline, maturity and be able to interact well with people at all levels. Through intensive training, this individual will acquire expertise to facilitate, coach, manage project and influence the schools principal and owner. They need to lead oneself effectively and be able to lead others as well..
- Coaches help schools develop and execute implementation plans that are aligned to The Leader in Me Framework.
- Delivery workshop, on-site & online coaching and consultation to schools including being a speaker in marketing activities to bring leads to the team.
- Create strong partnership and engagement opportunity to prospective and existing clients.
- Act as a Steward of Quality and Engagement among The Leader in Me schools.
- Regularly participate in monthly coaching webinars and calls, or other activities offered by FranklinCovey.
- Develop and work with team to continuously improve the delivery system for future expansion.
- Work with FranklinCovey in Asia Pacific team to exchange knowledge of Leader In Me schools in region.
- Age 32-40 years old.
- A minimum 7 year experiences in primary school as teachers and preferably an additional 2 years in supervisory experiences, English proficiency is a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Education field and a stable work history in teaching.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Candidate must possess integrity, commitment for self-improvement and righteousness.
- Willing to learn and embrace change constantly.
- Able to travel upcountry for 2-5 days consecutively on monthly basis.
- Flexible and be able to work during weekends especially during school holidays.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential especially in writing reports; must be creative and deliver compelling presentations within short time frame.
- Visit our website at www.pacrimgroup.com for more information regarding our organization.
- Significant experience working in a technology advocate or technical executive role.
- Strong knowledge and experience with cloud computing infrastructure, application development platforms, and popular programming languages.
- Outstanding public speaking, content creation, and presentation skills (in person and online), and experience working with technical communities.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously.
- Able to work in a diverse team.
- Superior oral and written communication skills in Thai & English to support Thai Speaking c.
- NOTE: Please ensure your CV includes links to content you've created (videos of talks, blog posts, demo code, etc) as well as details of any developer community activities.
- Job summary Do you love getting hands-on with software and sharing your enthusiasm for cloud computing with the wider tech community? Come join the Developer Relations team at AWS! Our creative, experienced, and energetic organization is responsible for helping to drive the development and adoption of AWS services. In this role, you'll combine your technical skills, passion, and creativity to generate grass-roots attention and support for AWS among key industry innovators and technologists in Thailand as well as globally. Ideally, you're someone who comes from a software and/or infrastructure background, but you love to be on stage guiding the broader industry towards technologies that you believe in. You have immediate credibility with Startups, Developers, Architects, IT Managers and/or CIOs. You love to share your passion with others and you exhibit strong judgment in selecting strategic opportunities to do so. Key Capabilities: As a Builder, you will dive deep to deliver audience-focused technical presentations, and to curate and build hands-on technical content. You'll keep your technical skills updated constantly, always maintaining a baseline understanding of the latest core AWS services, and then adding breadth and depth as required by your passions and by your audience's needs. As a Strategist, you'll keep the "big picture" in mind and always look for opportunities to maximize customer value, constantly driving efficiencies on processes and mechanisms. As a Teacher, you'll provide technical guidance for Builders to be successful with the cloud, simplifying complex topics and tailoring your message to the needs of your audience. As an Ambassador, you'll build long-term relationships with Builders and their communities, collecting insights to help shape AWS's go-to-market strategy, programs, and products. You'll also identify and develop the profiles of external AWS advocates, helping to amplify voices in the community. As an Influencer, you'll use your unique personality and authentic content to help attract Builders to AWS, keeping them engaged and inspired to Build. Key job responsibilities Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee and speaker at AWS and third party technology conferences, shows, and press events. Curating, developing and delivering compelling presentations, sample solutions, and discussions to help drive awareness and adoption of AWS services. Collaborating with internal teams to define program initiatives for technical audiences, market positioning, gathering customer feedback, and nurturing and growing technical communities. Creating and maintaining relevant content (demos, videos, blogs, screencasts, books, and other mediums), covering AWS services along with emerging technologies and industry developments. Maintaining a strong and credible presence in social media channels relevant to technical audiences. Working with your worldwide counterparts to share best practices and help build a best-in-the-industry developer relations organization. Continuing to identify leads for potential partnerships and customer opportunities.
- Significant experience (8-10 yrs) in IT Infrastructure and/or software development, with special emphasis in areas including Databases, Application Services, Big Data, Containers, Serverless Applications, Machine Learning, Open Source Solutions, Front-end development, and/ or distributed computing. Practical familiarity with cloud computing platforms, architecture work, systems or application design, development or operations. Existing knowledge of the AWS platform is a great bonus. Working knowledge and experience with social / online marketing coupled with prior experience in product definition, bring-to-market strategies and/ or setting an industry standard. A history of successful speaking engagements, online content creation, industry influence, and/or recognition in technology publications. Success in nurturing, engaging with, and growing large technical communities.