WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Audio Post Production, Microsoft Office, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- The Display and Production Assistant reports directly to Senior Audio Visual Technician and is responsible as part of a team for the effective operation of the school. In particular, the Display and Production Assistant will.
- Create and make realistic pieces of scenery/ props by using wood, cardboard, metal and any material available.
- Paints large canvas.
- Support Drama productions in Memorial Hall including backstage jobs (eg. moving and fixing props).
- Support Drama exams in class room and Memorial Hall.
- Support whole school Art ( eg. display work).
- Manage the upkeep of the basement and wardrobe under the Memorial Hall.
- Support teacher, TA, student and marketing.
- Other ad-hoc duties as direct by line manager.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Display and Production Assistant should have the following qualities:
- Computer skills in MS and Google suite and computer graphic design.
- Hand drawing skill for design.
- Good communication skills.
- Good use of basic English-written and spoken.
- Strong knowledge of Visual Arts.
- Bachelor s degree in related field.
- Experience in the art industry is preferable.
Energetic, Good Communication Skills, Leadership Skill, Positive Thinker, Teamwork, Teaching, English
- Job Opportunity.
- Position: EAL Specialist Interested candidates are suggested to apply immediately. (Applications will be considered as they arrive.).
- Position Summary:
- The EAL Specialist reports to the Director of EAL and will typically be expected to engage in a full teaching timetable including allocated time for planning and department meetings. Our highly motivated, experienced and flexible team of EAL specialists, working across all age phases, have good knowledge of the National Curriculum for England, and support its delivery through an EAL model of sheltered immersion. The EAL specialists also play key roles in the promotion and development of EAL strategies for all. They do this by working closely with mainstream teachers at the planning and delivery stages, and through leading staff training. English language learning is one of the main pillars of the school s mission, and our expectations of the children are very high. The solid foundation set at the primary level and the development, consolidation and refinement of our students proficiency in English as they move through the school is crucial to meeting these aspirations. EAL Specialists at Shrewsbury are exceptional practitioners who understand the nature of second language acquisition and how best to support it in a specific setting such as this.
- Candidate Profile:
- The successful candidate:
- Will hold at least a bachelor s degree, or equivalent, and at least a TESOL / TEFL qualification from an accredited programme with minimum 120 hrs course time plus an observed live teaching component;.
- Will preferably have experience teaching within an international school setting and teaching EAL within mainstream curriculums;.
- Have sufficient up-to-date knowledge of effective teaching and learning pedagogy;.
- Be motivated, enthusiastic, imaginative and innovative;.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;.
- Be aware of and sensitive to the demands of working in a cross-cultural setting;.
- Will be a dedicated teacher capable of inspiring students;.
- Will have a working knowledge of the National Curriculum for England and an ability and aspiration to attain high standards;.
- Will have knowledge of effective Assessment for Learning strategies and be able to implement them;.
- Will have a flexible approach to working within the school curriculum and structures;.
- Will have demonstrated an appreciation of the value of the extra-curricular dimension in developing the potential of students;.
- Will have a positive approach to professional development;.
- Will be happy to commit to and apply all school policies.