WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What You'll Do
- Your responsibilities will range from shaping strategic product designs to managing and transforming agile teams.In this role your goal will be to disrupt the way our clients, which range from Fortune 500 companies to digital native startups, work and increase organizational agility for innovation. You will train client teams in the agile framework and a new way of working.You will be a member of a highly collaborative team who are adept at solving complex digital problems, combining unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process. You will be a part of cross-functional unit that will design, build and deliver new and exciting capabilities for our clients.To be successful in this role you will need to have strong communication skills to coach and mentor teams and leaders on Agile values and principles and be comfortable structuring a large-scale Agile transformation with uncertain or changing constraints.
- Agile Coach (Jira Master)
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- About the role:
- As the Agile Coach, you will be a servant leader who coach teams to self-organize, self-manage and deliver via effective and agreed upon agile practices. You will remove impediments and foster an environment where team members collaborate freely, produce high-quality products and/or services, and continually strive to improve.
- You will spend much of your time helping team members communicate, cooperate and assist in the development of products and services.
- As the main Agile Coach, you will lead all teams in all facets of Agile frameworks. Their role is to ensure standards are set and met across teams and projects; from staff training to facilitation of the various methodologies, to communication and reporting.
- As an Agile Coach, you will works with both the team and program level, as well as with senior leadership, to facilitate the adoption of agile practices and improve the maturity of team quality and delivery.
- Mentors Scrum Masters and ensures continued growth through challenging assignments and training.
- Ensures that basic standards and ways of working are consistent across agile teams.
- Leads long-term agile strategy and creates an Agile Center of Excellence.
- Acts as Scrum Master for 2 to 3 teams.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies for several teams simultaneously: large group and team product backlog refinement and planning, product backlog estimation, sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review, and retrospective.
- Train new teams in the fundamental principles and values of Agile, including Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks; develop and refine training materials.
- Develop, implement and/or maintain information radiators, external communication tools, status reports, and executive dashboards.
- Support and educate Product Owners to refine and clarify the product backlog in support of deliverables.
- Assess team maturity and mentor the team where opportunities for improvement exist; rate of change should occur at a sustainable pace for the team and organization.
- Coordinate with other team Product Owners and team members to share information and aid in the removal of impediments and account for upcoming dependencies.
- BA required, preferably from Economics, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or related fields.
- 3+ years in an Agile Coach role with a proven track record of successful data-driven projects.
- Scrum master and Jira experience highly preferred
- 5+ years of combined programming/systems experience, with at least two years in a management/project management capacity.
- JIRA expert, in all modules, creation, workflow, notification, groups, and permissions.
- Expert with Agile methodology and project management software,
- Team player and highly analytical mindset.
- Knowledge in coding is highly preferred but not required.
- Fluent in English.