WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Agile Coach (Jira Master)
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- About the role:
- As the Agile Coach, you will be a servant leader who coach teams to self-organize, self-manage and deliver via effective and agreed upon agile practices. You will remove impediments and foster an environment where team members collaborate freely, produce high-quality products and/or services, and continually strive to improve.
- You will spend much of your time helping team members communicate, cooperate and assist in the development of products and services.
- As the main Agile Coach, you will lead all teams in all facets of Agile frameworks. Their role is to ensure standards are set and met across teams and projects; from staff training to facilitation of the various methodologies, to communication and reporting.
- As an Agile Coach, you will works with both the team and program level, as well as with senior leadership, to facilitate the adoption of agile practices and improve the maturity of team quality and delivery.
- Mentors Scrum Masters and ensures continued growth through challenging assignments and training.
- Ensures that basic standards and ways of working are consistent across agile teams.
- Leads long-term agile strategy and creates an Agile Center of Excellence.
- Acts as Scrum Master for 2 to 3 teams.
- Facilitate agile ceremonies for several teams simultaneously: large group and team product backlog refinement and planning, product backlog estimation, sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint review, and retrospective.
- Train new teams in the fundamental principles and values of Agile, including Scrum and/or Kanban frameworks; develop and refine training materials.
- Develop, implement and/or maintain information radiators, external communication tools, status reports, and executive dashboards.
- Support and educate Product Owners to refine and clarify the product backlog in support of deliverables.
- Assess team maturity and mentor the team where opportunities for improvement exist; rate of change should occur at a sustainable pace for the team and organization.
- Coordinate with other team Product Owners and team members to share information and aid in the removal of impediments and account for upcoming dependencies.
- BA required, preferably from Economics, Computer Science, Math & Statistics, or related fields.
- 3+ years in an Agile Coach role with a proven track record of successful data-driven projects.
- Scrum master and Jira experience highly preferred
- 5+ years of combined programming/systems experience, with at least two years in a management/project management capacity.
- JIRA expert, in all modules, creation, workflow, notification, groups, and permissions.
- Expert with Agile methodology and project management software,
- Team player and highly analytical mindset.
- Knowledge in coding is highly preferred but not required.
- Fluent in English.
High Responsibilities, Teaching, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- The Swim Coach reports directly to Aquatics Director and is responsible as part of a team for the effective coaching of swimming. In particular, the Swim Coach will work closely with the rest of the Sport and Activities team to plan, deliver and evaluate swim coaching sessions in line with the Shrewsbury International School annual coaching plan.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Swim coach should have the following qualities.
- Hold a recognised swimming teaching or coaching qualification.
- Hold or have the ability to gain within 6 weeks of employment a lifesaving qualification.
- Be able to deliver swim coaching sessions to swimmers of all abilities.
- Be available for all swim meets and time trials attended by Shrewsbury International School.
- Have good English language skills in speaking and reading.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be conscientious, efficient and organised.
- Participate in training and development.
- Be a strong team player - good-natured, willing to learn and flexible in approach.