Assistant HR Manager - Fluent Thaiที่
- Assist in monitoring/tracking employee relations issues including resolution and follow-up.
- Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
- Disseminate information to employees related to employer-employee relations, employee activities, and personnel policies and programs.
- Review and ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9's). Assist in logistics, administration, and scheduling of annual employee surveys. Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Good Communication Skills
- English (Very Good)
Marriott International’s value proposition as an inclusive employer is simple: Find Your World. With more than 5,700 properties and 30 brands worldwide, the opportunities in a Marriott career are endless. Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, ... อ่านต่อ
ร่วมงานกับเรา: Marriott’s culture of “putting people first” is very close to my culture and it affords the opportunity to make a positive impact in many people’s lives.อ่านต่อ