Public Relations, Digital Marketing, English
- Key Responsibilities:
- Be the company spokesperson and organize our complete publicity in Thailand:
- Strategy: support the local execution of the global Communications & primarily consumer PR strategy.
- Press office management: answer daily media or influencers inquiries, identify & develop a strong network of interesting journalists & influencers, monitor all coverage & fill-in reports.
- Outreach: distribute and pitch all press releases to the relevant media targets maximizing results.
- Content ideas and local adaptation: adapt the content provided by HQ with local information & work with our content writers to find new creative angles for journalists & influencers.
- Influencers collaboration: identify & contact relevant influencers to set-up valuable collaborations for the brand (food, lifestyle, corporate).
- Bachelor s Degree in communication, journalism or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in PR / Communications (agency work experience preferred).
- Experience in managing lifestyle and corporate media.
- A keen understanding of media, news cycle & digital platforms with proven success achieving coverage.
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to write articles in both Thai and English language.
- Thai National only, with excellent written & verbal communication skills in Thai and English.
- What we offer:
- Unlimited foodpanda vouchers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity.
- Medical insurance and annual health check.
- Free gym membership.
- eLearning platform.
- Free office massages, food and drinks every Friday.
Project Management, English
- To contact with clients, manage day-to-day client relationships.
- To give guidance to account executive and report to supervisor.
- Experience in online plans based on client's briefs as well as handle campaign management and execution.
- To be a key person coordinating with client and internal team, strong project management and implementation.
- To act as a partner with clients to develop goals and digital campaign strategies.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- 0-2 years working experience of account servicing.
- Good command in English.
- Positive attitude, hardworking, and challenge lover.
- Comfortable with working as part of the team.
- Appreciate creativity.
Management, Service-Minded, English, Thai
- Our Customer Service department at Booking.com employs over 7,000 people, speaking 43languages, across 18countries worldwide. We're looking for enthusiastic people managers who pair great leadership skills with management experience in a customer service or contact centre environment to join our growing team in our colourful Customer Service offices in Bangkok, Thailand.
- As a Team Leader in Booking.com Customer Service, you'll empower your people to develop their customer service skills and progress in their chosen career path. This unique position is a great opportunity for an energetic and inspirational people manager to effectively lead, motivate and develop a team of around 15 talented multilingual Customer Service professionals.
- Exercising excellent leadership and communication skills, you'll develop and coach an international team in an environment that embraces change, cultivates service excellence, productivity, teamwork and high self-esteem. In return, we'll offer you a competitive compensation package and an environment in which you can do your best work.
- The offer:
- Annual leave entitlement.
- Quarterly bonus plan.
- Work schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Catered lunch or dinner depending on your work schedule.
- Booking.com discount.
- Health insurance.
- Continuous growth potential, and free and on-demand professional training courses.
- Our scale, scope, commitment to our people and our high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work. If you would like to be part of our team in Bangkok and think you can make a difference, click to apply and one of our team will be in touch.
- Take ownership for team results and provide daily leadership to a team of multilingual agents to achieve department targets.
- Be an effective change manager, who knows how to handle periods of change and lead a team through this by displaying motivating and encouraging behaviours.
- Understand development needs and provide coaching, training and support to team members.
- Effectively use business tools to monitor team performance, quality and adherence.
- Create a safe and open team environment where regular and constructive feedback is encouraged.
- Be a role model for company policies and procedures and ensure the team understands and adheres to them.
- Be a voice for continuous improvement providing feedback on opportunities and proactively share best practices.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team in the recruitment process and onboarding of new team members.
- Handle guest (B2C) cases as required.
- Minimum 3 years' plus experience as a people manager or team leader in a customer service or contact center environment;.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience leading teams in an international, customer-focused environment.
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Fluent English and fluent Thai language skills.
- Solution oriented and result driven.
- Proactive, flexible and capable of working independently as well as working in a team.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task & a flexible attitude.
- Eligible to work in Thailand (This position is only open to Thai nationals as there will be no work pass sponsorship for this role.).
Professional publications, Business Statistics / Analysis, Management, English
- In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at G-Able speed.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to some of the world s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience driving the product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in a technical field or a vast technological understanding.
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
Compliance, Financial Analysis, English
- Compliance Officer.
- A Compliance Officer is knowledgeable about governmental and financial regulations and laws, oversees the AML/KYC Program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. This position will be accountable for the development, implementation and maintenance of the company s AML program; for the analysis and management of AML and Terrorist financing risk, meeting regulatory obligations in a timely manner, and the proactive implementation of best practices and improvements to the assurance framework.
- Researches, assesses, implements, and manages the areas of financial services regulations and laws and procedures, consumer protection, and public interest laws..
- Support the team to ensure compliance with anti-money laundering policies and regulations..
- Work closely with the front line staff in overseeing compliance procedures and advises on risk management.
- Maintain and put in place sound KYC/EDD frameworks and ensure ongoing monitoring and review.
- Ensure that operational processes are sufficient, documented, and implemented such as fraud monitoring, customer due diligence, AML investigation workflows and case management, KYC/EDD, correspondent banking, transaction monitoring, and suspicious activity reporting.
- Bachelor s degree in Law or related field.
- Shown extensive leadership and team work experience.
- Understanding of AML concepts.
- 0-3years experience as a business analyst in the banking and AML industry.
- Excellentin English both writing and reading.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
- Passionate about financial inclusion.
- A track-record of getting things done - drive, ownership and execution are core to our culture at coins.co.th.
Service-Minded, Problem Solving, English
- Commitment to excellence is part of UPS's wining philosophy. It's no surprise then that UPS has been rated the "World 's Most Admired" mail, package and the freight delivery company in a Fortune magazine survey for the fourth consecutive year, So, if you share the same commitment to excellence, come join UPS - the world's largest package and document Delivery Company.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Handle and provide solutions to customer complaints, claims, service.
- guarantee requests in a timely an accurate manner.
- Handle incoming calls for pick - up, price quotation, service information,.
- complaints, etc.
- Identify and record complaints on service issues.
- Update record, follow - up and feedback customers.
- Recommend solutions to service concerns / problems to higher authority.
- To follow the company's rule & regulations strictly.
- Update of customer database in the CSTC automated system.
- Bachelor degree in any field.
- Very Good command of English.
- Patient and pleasant personality.
- Good telephone manners and Service Minded.
- Computer literate with good typing skill.
- Able to work at UM Tower, BKK (Near Airport Link Ramkhamhaeng Station).
- Able to work in shift and on Saturday.
- This work is critical to a fundamental transformation effort for the organization.
- Your responsibilities are to.
- Co-ordinate in business requirement capturing.
- Estimate timeline for software development.
- Create functional specification documents and data dictionary.
- Develop software with the functionalities stated in requirement specification.
- Perform a software unit test and facilitate in user acceptance test till the deployment of the system.
- As a team member of software development project, you are needed to collaborate with other team members to achieve the plan as well as work individually to deliver solutions as assigned.
- Contribute to create system requirement documents, testing documents, user manuals and sign-off documents.
- Having to work on some weekends.
- Male/ female, age between 26-36 years.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other IT related fields.
- At least 3-year experience in C#.NET and.NET MVC Framework.
- Strong demonstrated experience with at least one relational database system (Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL) with good knowledge of SQL.
- Experience with system to system interface (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.).
- Have an experience in new social media trends that will put company ahead of other competitors.
- Experience in project-based environment would be preferable.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment which requires greater flexibility and adaptability.
- An ability to communicate effectively with internal customers and team members will be critical to your success.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
AutoCAD, Civil Engineering, Construction Monitoring, Cost Estimation, Budgeting, Negotiation, Property Management / Development
- เพศชาย อายุไม่เกิน45ปี.
- ปริญญาตรี-โท สาขาวิศวกรรมโยธา.
- ประสบการณ์พัฒนาโครงการเชิงพาณิชยกรรม เช่น ศูนย์การค้า ศูนย์ประชุม อาคารขนาดใหญ่ หรืออาคารสำนักงาน อย่างน้อย8-10 ปี.
Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, Teaching, English
฿126+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- THE BRITISH COUNCIL YLA PROGRAMME We are looking for apart-time who can work with us for more than 6 months.Workdays are only 1- 2 days per week starting from 12.00 - 19.00 on Wednesday-Friday and8.00 - 13.30 on Sat-Sun(on your preference) atChaengwattana branch.
- Come and gain experience in UK's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities.
- To assist teachers inside and outside the classroom.
- To assist the Young Learner Product Team with promotional activities or special events.
- To be responsible for administrative tasks.
- An undergraduate looking for a short time work experience.
- Any field of study is acceptable.
- Brilliant communication skills and customer empathy.
- Self-motivated and passion to work.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Love to work with children.
- Good in English.
- Thai nationality.
Fast Learner, Good Communication Skills, Meet Deadlines, English
- Job Responsibilities.
- Organizing and servicing Shareholders , Board of Directors and Committee s Meetingsincluding preparation and distribution of appropriate notices of Meetings, Minutes and all relevant documents.
- Managing to ensure compliance under relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing documents/applications regarding corporate matters in connection with the Ministry of Commerce.
- At least bachelor s degree in Law, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in company or corporate secretary.
- Experience in listed company would be an advantage.
- Good basic financial statement.
- Attention to detail, good interpersonal communication and ability to work as a team member.
- Fluent in English both of written and verbal (TOEIC at least 900) and good computer literacy.
- Goal - oriented, Unity, Learning, Flexible.
- Interested person, please submit your resume via the online system:https://careers.gulf.co.th/. or click"APPLY NOW".
- All applications will be strictly confidential and will be kept for at least 1 year.Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- ไม่พบชื่อบริษัทที่ระบุ ลองค้นหาด้วยชื่ออื่น