WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Training Designing
- Identify and assess training needs with CS management & Team leads to determine gaps for further improvement on training materials and curriculum
- Establish innovative educating deck, materials and hands-on procedures for training enhancement
- Training & Coaching Sessions
- Deliver dynamic training sessions (new joiner on-boarding, soft skills, process and refresher training, and etc.) across customer service teams regionally (<5% of traveling time might be required for abroad team trainings).
- Provide individual coaching, daily feedback sessions and weekly one-on-one to CS members regionally (Teams in Thailand and Indonesia).
- Be a go-to-person for any doubts/questions on process in daily basis.
- CS Quality Assurance & Control
- Monitoring service quality of interactions daily basis thorough channels including email, calls, chats, social media comments
- Provide reports related to a quality score of all agents on an ongoing basis (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in online customer service as a trainer/QCQA and ideally have already worked in a start-up.
- Must be a Bachelor graduate from any course; plus if the degree is from Hospitality, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development or related fields
- Experience in omni-channel customer service; email, chats, social media (FB, IG), [email protected], calls and more.
- Proficient in excel, Google suits (slides, sheet, forms..), workflow designing tools (e.g. lucidchart), and presentations.
- Experience with instructional manuals and teaching technologies and platforms.
- Understanding of effective teaching methodology and tools.
- Has qualities of being a good presenter and can execute the training course forward confidently.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Requires a positive attitude, ability to multitask, manage to work independently and have a genuine interest in teaching.
- Demonstrate exemplary in critical thinking and decision-making
Company DescriptionA luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the worlds most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.Job Description Set-up schedule for training programs monthly Organize trainings includes coordinate with OMs and AMs, deal with training logistics, review the list of participants, distribution of material and training, monitoring trainee progress report, support trainer in training session Support Assistant Training Manager to conduct Skill Application Assessment after training programs Manage training record and filing system and other regards employee database Deal with DSD documentation, prepare required reports and submit to Department of Skill Development monthly Support Assistant Training Manager in monitoring training budget to be aligned with the planned budget Support Assistant Training Manager in the implementation of performance appraisal systemQualificationsCollege degree Minimum 2 years experience in hotel sales Good communication and social skills Flexible and co-operative Good English skills Excellent Computer skills (MS Office)Additional InformationAnantara Siam Bangkok Hotel, strategically situated in the heart of the city and in the centre of the Ratchaprasong shopping and entertainment district, features 354 superbly decorated rooms including 35 suites offering guests the utmost in comfort and luxury. Each room or suite is decorated with an exquisite hand-painted silk mural and hand blown glass or hand-crafted northern-Thai style antique lacquer lamps. Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel has won many awards and accolades during its 35 years of operation. We are particularly proud of our 600+ loyal team members, many of whom have dedicated many years of their lives to the success of the hotel.For our Restaurants and Bars, our customers will discover a choice of award-winning restaurants and the best Sunday Brunch in town, flavours for every taste and setting to match individual mood. Dining at Anantara Siam Bangkok is a riveting affair that reflects the passions and expert flair of our chefs. Fulfill diners' wonderlust with unique culinary experiences each inspiring the senses with a depth of originality, a dash of intrigue and excitement.