WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Contribute to and support the delivery of Business objectives, Act as Business Consultant & Change Agent a single point of the contact for the employees and Line Function in the business unit.
- Support the development and continuous improvement of all HR systems and policies in line with best practices.
- Drive and deliver HR initiatives to support business needs such as talent, performance management, talents, employee engagement, employee development and organisational ...
- Work in partnership with the operational team to identify opportunities and areas of improvement organisational and people performance in line with business needs.
- Guide and coach managers on employee relations and HR issues in line with company policies and best practices including disciplinary, grievance, performance.
- Support other roles within the HR team as required with other projects and operational issues i.e. recruitment, payroll.
- Working with Internal Communication Unit to deliver Communication Pack for Managing Change in Organization to cover risks.
- At least 8 years of relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in large complex organization (s) with multiple stakeholders (including matrix relationships).
- Knowledge of current thinking in Human Resources issues and trends and evidence of Continuing Professional Development.
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model, working with local managers to create positive business outcomes.
- Communicates challenges and influences a variety of stakeholders effectively. Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behavior change.
- Adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Is able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one's own organisation or job requirements.
- Can maintain personal effectiveness by managing own emotions in the face of pressure, set-backs or when dealing with provocative situations.
- Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterized by commitment and motivation.
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, explore and evaluate them systematically.
- Able to identify causal relationships, and construct frameworks, for decision making and problem-solving. Transforms proposals/ideas into practical reality.
- Recruiter Kanokwan Siriluan (กนกวรรณ ศิริล้วน)
- Be a Business Partner with business leaders to co-create strategies/plans together to achieve business goals.
- Be able to identify organization losses (capability/culture), develop capability building/ skill improvement plan, lead organization culture, and execute organization drumbeat with excellence.
- Provide HR fundamental support to serve the organization, e.g., recruitment, Talent System, Policy Guidance, C&B principle, Employee Relation case handling, etc.
- Master HR Analytics data and Operations Management.
- Role Requirements.
- Bachelor's degree with an excellent academic background.
- HR experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be preferred.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Proficient in English and Thai.
- Thai Nationality.
- Able to work travel and relocate base on assignments.
- About us.
- We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always , Ariel , Gillette , Head & Shoulders , Herbal Essences , Oral-B , Pampers , Pantene , Tampax and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
- Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
- Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we're committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being "in touch" so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world's consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 4 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Managing the Human Resources Strategy.
- Executes and follows-up on engagement survey related activities.
- Champions and builds the talent management ranks in support of property and region diversity strategy.
- Translates business priorities into property Human Resources strategies, plans and actions.
- Implements and sustains Human Resources initiatives at the property.
- Coordinates the human capital review process at property(s) and leads succession planning activities on property and in the market, as appropriate.
- Leads the assessment of property(s) leadership pipeline through the human capital review process and assists with follow-up.
- Creates value through proactive approaches that will affect performance outcome or control cost.
- Monitors effective use of myHR by property managers and employees.
- Leads and participates in succession management and workforce planning.
- Responsible for Human Resources strategy and execution.
- Serves as key change manager for initiatives that have high employee impact.
- Attends owners meetings as a member of the property executive committee and provides meaning or context to the Human Resources results (e.g., retention statistics, critical open positions, employee satisfaction, and training initiatives and results); and demonstrates an understanding of owner priorities.
- Supervises one or more on-property Human Resources, as well as market-based Human Resources Specialist type resources where appropriate.
- Managing Staffing and Recruitment Process.
- Analyzes open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs.
- Serves as coach and expert facilitator of the selection and interviewing process.
- Surfaces opportunities in work processes and staffing optimization.
- Makes staffing decisions to manage the talent cadre and pipeline at the property.
- Develops staffing strategy (in collaboration with hiring manager) relating to hiring practices; consults with hiring manager on compensation, benefits, etc.
- Monitors sourcing process and outcomes of staffing process.
- Ensures managers are competent in assessing and evaluating hourly staff.
- Managing Employee Compensation Strategy.
- Remains current and knowledgeable in the internal and external compensation and work competitive environments.
- Leads the planning of the hourly employee total compensation strategy.
- Champions the communication and proper use of total compensation systems, tools, programs, policies, etc.
- Participates in quarterly internal equity analysis; reviews internal equity reports and surface issues needing resolution.
- Creates and implement s total compensation management packages/offers, particularly recognition and incentive programs directed towards property priorities.
- Managing Staff Development Activities.
- Ensures completion of the duties and responsibilities of the properties' Human Resources staff members, as outlined in applicable job description(s).
- Ensures property Human Resources staff is properly trained in all employee-related human resource information to appropriately respond to property employees.
- Serves as resource to property Human Resources staff on employee relations questions and issues.
- Continually reinforces positive employee relations concepts.
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Not Applicable
- Global Mobility Services
- Management Level.
- A career in our Global Mobility Services practice, within People and Organisation Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You'll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
- Our team helps companies streamline and effectively manage their international assignment programme in a cost efficient manner. You'll assist our team with international assignee management, Human Resources, payroll, finance and accounting in addition to mobility policy, process and governance consulting. To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients. - Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information. - Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving. - Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards. - Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area. - Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form. - Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified).
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - AccountingCertifications (if blank, certifications not specified).
- Required Skills.
- Optional Skills.
- Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified).
- Travel Requirements.
- Not Specified
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?.
- Government Clearance Required?.
- Job Posting End Date.