WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Strategic Lead, oversee and manage team which a Sales Promoter areas of overall Human Resources management and Retail operation of aspects Manpower Planning, Promoter Administration, Compensation and benefits management, Product Training to ensure that all operations are smooth run with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead Promoter Administrative team to do operation smoothly and to ensure that all aspect of Promoter management is according to the Company Guideline and Policy.
- Conduct Manpower planning annually, monthly and quarterly by selecting potential sho ...
- Strategic Lead team Product Trainer to promoter and merchandiser effective meeting, training with clearly direction strategy communication to keep update related information.
- Provide and summarize related report to the management also keep update and getting information with the Company's external Outsource service Partner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management /direct supervisor.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Educational Background at least Bachelor degree in Marketing, HR or any related field.
- Min 10 years' relevant experience in Field Force Management, Retail marketing, Retail business management or Trade Marketing with HR Management knowledge is a plus, which preferable from FMCG business as Retail Operation Director/Manager, Area Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager.
- Solid experience in product consultant management, sales promoter or field force management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills including strong written and verbal.
- Able to travel to upcountry area from time to time.
- Computer Literacy with ability to use SAP will be an advantage.
- Dynamic and energetic with ability to work well under pressure.
Accounting, Thai, English
฿45,000 - ฿55,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ในตำแหน่ง Senior Accounting Officer 1 position.
- Responsible for overall accounting and tax.
- Coordinate with regulators.
- Consult to management in accounting and tax.
- Develop and execute the overall financial strategy of the company including corporate tax planning, cost management, and risk management strategies for the company.
- Manage working capital, investment funds, as well as monitor and take proper actions to ensure that the company is profitable, risk protected, and financially strong.
- Responsible for review of working procedures and constant improvements.
- Responsible for proper internal controls to ensure that matters within scope of responsibilities comply with relevant laws, local regulations, and company s strategies/policies.
- Responsible for customer invoicing and collections, vendor payments and debtor and creditor controls.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities like BOI, BOT and external auditors to provide data and answer questions regarding finance, accounting, and taxations. - Responsible for accounting tasks including AP, AR, PV, RV, JV, Manage petty cash and cashflow.
- Check and prepare reports for withholding tax PND.1, PND.2 PND.3, PND.53, PND.54, PND51, PND50, VAT PP.35,PP.30 and Interact with the revenue department related to taxation issues.
- Responsible for finalizing monthly, quarterly, and year-end book closing reports.
- Support the management team to build strategic plans and drive the company s overall performance.
- Perform other duties, which will be assigned by President & Vice President from time to time.
- Male / Female, Age 25-29 years old.
- Bachelor, Master s in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 3 years working experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of Thailand statutory requirements and taxes.
- English Skill: can read, writing, speaking, listening at least Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate.
- A detail-oriented person, Growth Mindset, Understanding Risk is normal in job, Not selfish.
- Work location: BTS Chong Nonsi.
- If you think you re the one,.
- please don t hesitate to send your resume.
- via [email protected]
- Working time: Mon-Fri., 10.00-19.00 (or 40 hours/week).
- Welfare: SSO, Health Insurance, Provident Fund, Lunch, Dinner, Bonus, Annual Travelling aboard etc.
- Reports to and supports the Siemens Mobility Thailand (SMO) Chief Executive Officer in fulfilling her / his Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) responsibility.
- Provides EHS technical knowledge to ensure that all operation activities in the company are met with global and local EHS standards.
- Sets and implements a SMO TH EHS roadmap based on business strategy and Corporate / Business EHS roadmap and to regularly monitor their implementation and ongoing improvement.
- Guides and leads the SMO TH organization in the planning, execution, ongoing analysis and improvement of EHS related measures.
- Collaborates with SMO TH CEO and management team and other support functions and services as well as all relevant interfaces globally to achieve the EHS policy objectives.
- Ensures adequate EHS related communication towards internal and external stakeholder and authorities.
- Provides an adequate competence management and training system for EHS-related competences.
- Plans, implements and follows up the audit / assessment / inspections program (including Certification audits where applicable.
- Manage the Safety & Environment system in accordance to ISO14001, ISO45001 requirements.
- What do I need to qualify for this role? Bachelor Degree or higher in technical education and / or EHS related / relevant fields (e.g., Safety Engineer) and / or recognized certificates (e.g., NEBOSH Certificate).
- At least 10+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge.
- At least 5+ years of management experience (incl. leading teams, intercultural experience, project management experience).
- Effective Communication Leadership with a good interpersonal skill and adapt communications to the situation.
- Ability to effectively influence all levels of management, as well as the ability to lead the EHS organization for SMO TH.
- Good communication in English (written & spoken), Thai would be an advantage.
- Organization: Siemens Mobility.
- Company: Siemens Mobility Limited.
- Experience Level: Experienced Professional.
- Job Type: Full-time.
- Achieve agreed sales and tech-related targets for Turf business in Thailand or Singapore, including channel management and key account management.
- Explore and accelerate growth opportunities new segments: Home garden & ornamentals.
- Provide technical support to the ASEAN country teams - marketing & commercial.
- Addressing product complaints and customer queries.
- Deliver a presentation to internal & external stakeholders.
- Provide leading technology and solutions to customers.
- Develop compelling technical messages across the region.
- Take lead role developing technical strategies for ASEAN.
- Support demand creation activities from the technical perspective - such as field demo, Turf Academy seminars, meetings, spray programs to align with marketing campaigns.
- Manage the development & introduction of new SPS products across the region through technical support.
- Build strong market relationships with key industry personnel, including influencers, end-users, governmental agencies, and extension officers.
- Technical evaluation of products/companies that have the potential as third-party suppliers/partners or acquisition targets.
- Deliver target sales revenue and margin in line with the strategy for Thailand or Singapore.
- Work with global & APAC business units and marketing leadership on the technical portfolio strategy and project launch plans.
- Active participation as part of the Regional Portfolio Leadership team.
- Support NPI activities - preparing materials for product launches i.e. brochures, presentation, and demo trials (where applicable).
- Ensure field demonstrations clearly communicate advantages and value propositions for Syngenta solutions.
- Monitor Competition activities.
- Pro-actively look for innovative growth opportunities and identify portfolio gaps.
- Develop technical/product training for internal Syngenta staff and key influencers/channel partners for Turf, Landscape & Ornamental portfolio.
- Build strong relationships with key influencers and channel partners and making Syngenta products the products of choice with public institutions and private companies (end users).
- Knowledge, Experience & Capabilities.
- Strong agronomy knowledge & experience in Turf eg; Superintendent experience.
- Sales negotiation with channel customers.
- Thorough understanding of the technical characteristics and use of control products.
- Communication with customers.
- Event organization - seminar, field demonstration etc.
- Easy to build social relationship.
- Ability to solve conflict.
- Quick response for issue management.
- Ability to learn new skills and knowledge.
- Ability to lead others.
- Presentation skills.
- Collaborates across boundaries.
- Critical success factors & key challenges.
- Key performance measures.
- Communication skills.
- Teamwork with sales and marketing.
- Sales and technical skills.
- Key Challenges.
- Technical excellences for products and sectors in Turf.
- Channel management.
- Relationship across the boundary to manage internal & external stakeholders.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
- Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status..