WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Accounting, Multitasking, English
฿18,000 - ฿21,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Looking for meaningful work? Wanting to make a real difference? Here is your chance! We are looking for new team members at one of Thailand's leading social enterprises!".
- Summarize accounting, sales and inventory on a monthly basis.
- Manage administrative issues within the organization.
- Purchasing and cost control.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders.
- Female preferred, below 28 years old.
- Prior work experience.
- Accounting skills are crucial.
- Good interpersonal skills, responsible and accountable.
- Eager to learn new things and possess a positive attitude.
- Can use basic MS Word, Excel and other social media.
- Can read, write and communicate in English.
- Can travel to and from MRT Huai Khwang conveniently (close to office).
Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Taxation, Budgeting, Cash Flow Management, Financial Reporting, English
฿20,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- POEM Global Limited (POEM) s businesses are in property development and space management. We develop and manage retail space, office space, storage space and many other types of space.
- POEM s businesses are driven by their brand values. As such, the company is always looking for individuals who care passionately about these brand values and delivering them to our clients.
- In line with our progressive growth and expansion, we are seeking such individuals to join our team.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the company s experienced executives and other highly-talented individuals. They will be provided with full responsibilities and the opportunities to make a valuable contribution. They will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Group Accounting Officer.
- We are looking for a passionateGroup Accounting Officerto plan, do and oversee the organisation s accounting activities. You will be the one to ensure that all accounting operations are successful in meeting the goals set by our executive committee.
- A successful Group Accounting Officer must have great enthusiasm for team collaboration and accounting-related things, as well as vast knowledge of relevant techniques and principles. The ideal candidate will become an excellent executor, leader and communicator and will have experience in managing different accounting ventures.
- The goal is to ensure that the accounting efforts of the company add the highest value to its business.
- Primary Duties & Responsibilities.
- The successful candidate will receive cross-functional and cross-departmental on-the-job training according to his/her assigned group, as well as exposure to all departments through head team meetings. He/she may be provided with a management committee mentor for career and personal guidance. The position supports the finance central resources group through providing information and analysis in core business processes.
- Opportunities exist for professional growth in a wide range of areas, including:
- Budgeting, book keeping & reporting.
- a. setting and reviewing Profit & Capital Expenditure plans.
- b. timely presenting Profit & Capital Expenditure performance.
- c. identifying money in & out of top 10 sources.
- d. identifying financial and operation performance including occupancy rate, gross margin & EBITDA.
- Managing tax cost correctly and timely.
- a. preventing tax risk.
- b. paying each tax i.e. withholding tax, value added tax, etc.
- c. reducing effective tax rate (ETR).
- Managing correctly and timely accounting receivable (money in).
- a. invoicing all customers.
- b. tracking all receivables.
- c. receiving all revenues.
- d. achieving no account receivable.
- Managing correctly and timely accounting payable (money out).
- a. paying everyone.
- b. achieving cost saving targets.
- c. achieving no late payment charges.
- Implementing innovated accounting on.
- a. tax planning.
- b. cash receiving.
- c. cash payment and.
- d. accounting services.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate these qualities:
- a strong determination to make a difference.
- perseverance to get their agenda across.
- confidence in their abilities.
- Candidates are preferred to possess these qualifications:
- Either master degree graduated in accounting from top universities with at least 1 year s experience or bachelor degree in accounting with 2-3 years experiences.
- Knowledge of PC-based word processing and spreadsheet software packages, computer literate in MS Word, Excel, Access and Power Point are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and a computer programming aptitude is a must.
- Be analytical and possess above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Please send application, together with a resume of career to date, expected salary, a recent photograph and contact telephone number to the address below. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER
- POEM Global Limited
- 866 Rama 9 Road, Suan Luang,
- Bangkok 10250 THAILAND Tel. (66 2) 318 7885 E-mail: [email protected]
Digital Marketing, English
฿15,000+ , สามารถต่อรองได้
- We are looking for a digital marketing expert in our company to take care of our social media platform and assist in the development of our brand awareness.
- Managing and developing further our social media properties such as.
- Manage our email marketing and content creation for brand awareness.
- Bachelor in Marketing or similar if no degree work experience in the field for 3 years.
- Proficiency in photoshop and illustrator.
- Knowledge of mail chimp and all main social media platforms.
- Verbal and written english proficiency.
- Succesful candidates are required to undertake a mandatory 3 month internship probation with AIP prior to becoming full-time. This is to ensure AIP's 'fit-to-culture' policy is met.
Adobe Illustrator, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing / Newsletters, English, Mandarin
฿18,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Plan and drive leasing plan to achieve sales targets, expand leads and business opportunities.
- Responsible for all sales activities and marketing campaigns to lease spaces, such as,Update websites and compile property data for clients, such as market surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates,.
- Gather, develop, prepare, and distribute marketing materials.
- Partner with property leasing agencies and engage in local business community for the purpose of creating leads and new clients.
- Accompany prospective clients to property sites to discuss space/property features, leasing rates, and terms.
- Gather and coordinate materials necessary for transactions such as leases, and sales agreements.
- Prepare offers, term sheets, and lease amendments.
- Handle and follow up all enquiries from prospective clients.
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions and legislation that may affect our properties.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in company databases of related spaces/properties available for lease.
- Maintain and develop satisfactorily relationship with tenants.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of commercial real estate sales and marketing experience. New graduates with strong qualifications are also welcome. COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to clients. Ability to effectively present information. REASONING ABILITY
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills. OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES.
- Have creative ideas to develop and amp up suitable marketing channels.
- Coordinate creation and uploading killer and amazing website contents that drive great results.
- Know how to make and nail winning pitches through write-ups in electronic mail, brochure and other forms for our campaigns.
- Good communication in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours.
- Strong management skills.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive at all times.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).