WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Good Communication Skills, Leadership Skill, High Responsibilities, Creative Writing, Enthusiastic, Problem Solving, Teamwork, English, Thai
฿38,000 - ฿48,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- LIGHTING DESIGNER.
- ASA STUDIOS is an international Award-Winning lighting design consultant. We are working in many projects in Southeast Asia, now establishing a studio in Bangkok, and are looking for people for our new Bangkok office.
- If you are creative; have passion for light, like to discover new things, and love to have fun, then let s join us. We work on very unique projects in different parts of the world, and this is part of the job excitement. We are proud of our studio envi ...
- We have open positions are open for all:
- Senior Designer: 07 or more year experience working in lighting design.
- Project Designer: 04 or more year experience working in lighting design.
- Be responsible for organizing and managing the team regarding the implementation and completion of the whole lighting design project from concept to commissioning stages;.
- Research information for assigned projects, studying, collecting information about the project;.
- Attend project meetings or any internal company meetings that are required;.
- Liaise, work with customers, partners and related parties to implement project as assigned and designated by the Company;.
- Coordinate, support and implement the design work and other works assigned and agreed in the project;.
- Comply with the work schedule assigned to the project;.
- Make weekly or monthly work reports and send to the head of department or the Company Director;.
- Act as a part of the management team and give support to BOD in the following aspects, including but not limited to: strategic planning, market expansion, company culture building, human resources development.
- Perform other tasks as assigned and designated by the Company from time to time.
- Soft skills and professional training opportunities.
- Annual trip and weekly teambuilding activities.
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment in the market-leading company in Vietnam.
- Review KPI twice a year.
- 13th month salary.
- To enjoy all other benefits under the provisions of the Labour Law.
- At least 7 years experience in Lighting Design field (autonomous running the projects full process from Concept to Commissioning).
- At least 3 years experience in leading a team.
- Fluent in English (4 skills). Having good interpersonal communication and presentation skills is a must.
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills.
- If you are interested, please send your CV, portfolio, and a short letter about yourself, why you want to work with us, and send email to: [email protected]
- All files should be in English, pdf format