WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Take a pro-active part in the design of the Strategic Business Plan (SBP) of the country and lead the execution and control of the global SBP for the respective support area in the location and coordinate this with global partners where needed. Ensure harmonized implementation in all relevant locations.
- Maintain a high level of communication with Management and contribute to the decision-making process of structuring and developing the team for the organization. Actively support business initiatives and business needs with effective HR measures and pr ...
- Ensure that all aspects of staffing, employee relations, employee development, and compensation & benefits for all employees are delivered timely and in accordance with relevant labor and commercial legislation, in line with corporate guidelines, the global policy manual and modern HR Management practices.
- Support/drive initiatives and efficient processes, in close co-ordination with the Talent and in close alignment with global HR partners, in the areas of Learning/Training, Leadership, Performance + Succession, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting as well as Organizational development efforts.
- Ensure smooth processes for talent acquisition and transfer activities in support functions in close cooperation with global Rewards and lead the recruitment for the Senior Management team of the market.
- Work closely with the Rewards team to promote and develop overall compensation & benefit programs and ensure proper implementation. Ensure framework for local compensation programs based upon Global Salary Management System and local benefits programs in line with corporate guidelines.
- Manage personnel planning, annual salary rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas in accordance with GSMS-process and in close cooperation with the Rewards.
- Lead change management in line with evolving organization structure to win in the marketplace.
- Enable and Embed People Strategy and Values embodiment to reach Own the Game objectives.
- Sponsor DEI initiatives alongside ERG team to create a more inclusive working environment.
- Lead the HR team members and give functional direction according to the global, as well as local strategies and concepts - ensuring a harmonized approach to all relevant HR processes (one voice to the customer).
- Define organizational structure, set objectives, and manage workloads and results to achieve goals while adopting best practices and achieving continuous process improvement.
- Ensure high employee engagement at every level through effective motivation, coaching, training, and development of personnel in the team.
- Key Relationships:SLT - Thailand.
- HR Talent.
- HR - Talent Acquisition.
- Corporate Communication.
- Sourcing Leadership Team in location and HRBP Sourcing.
- HR Reward.
- Legal Counsel.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:Strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution.
- Must have the ability to interact at the highest levels of the company.
- An acute sense of business management and administration.
- A strong and dedicated understanding towards the Group and customers' needs.
- MS-Office skills, SAP experience is a plus.
- Experience in managing complex mid to large size projects within HR.
- Demonstrated presentation and facilitation skills to all employees including senior management.
- Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:Diploma or degree from educational entity focusing on Business Administration, Human Resources Management, Personnel Administration or related field.
- At least 8 years of progressive experience in Human Resources Management of multinational company with experience in HR Management, Rewards and Development.
- Proven strategic HR business partner, who supported business partners AND contributed to the further development of standard/global HR tools and programs.
- Experience in handling complicated employee relations issues including union drives/organizing attempts, discrimination claims, sexual harassment investigations and downsizing.
- Experience in leading HR team on acquisition/divestiture and integration of a new organization is a plus.
- AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE'S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE - THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION AND CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
- ADIDAS CELEBRATES DIVERSITY, SUPPORTS INCLUSIVENESS AND ENCOURAGES INDIVIDUAL EXPRESSION IN OUR WORKPLACE. WE DO NOT TOLERATE THE HARASSMENT OR DISCRIMINATION TOWARD ANY OF OUR APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES. WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. JOB TITLE: Director Human Resources BRAND: adidas LOCATION: Bangkok TEAM: Human Resources STATE: 10 COUNTRY/REGION: TH CONTRACT TYPE: Full time NUMBER: 446424 DATE: Jul 7, 2022
- To oversee the human resource planning and budget planning for head office, dependent companies and subsidiary companies.
- Synthesizing, building and approving for the staff s planning of the head office departments, dependent companies and subsidiary companies.
- Employee Performance Management.
- To propose company balance score card, ensure the KPIs alignment and KPIs setting are done according to the timeline.
- To control the performance evaluation and calibration sessions according to the company s normal distribution curve.
- To propose the salary adjustment and the bonus for the head office and subsidiaries companies.
- Employee Development.
- To oversee the building human resource development strategies of the group.
- To direct the review, assessment and report on the implementation of the annual human resource development strategy.
- To oversee the building and submitting of the annual training programs of head office, dependent companies and subsidiary companies.
- Talent and Succession Management.
- To oversee the operation of recruitment of the head office including subsidiaries.
- To communicate the talent identification guideline and oversee the talents calibration sessions.
- To lead the succession planning for the critical positions of the company.
- Human Resource Management.
- To oversee the development of the regulations and policies in relation to human capital of the group and communicate to stakeholders accordingly.
- To direct the plan making and salary fund settlement, bonus and annual welfare of the mother corporation, limited liability companies with 100% capital of the Corporation and subsidiary companies.
- To review the monthly payroll table, bonus and welfare for the corporation.
- Ensure good relationship with labour union.
- To disseminate the BOD decision on with regards to Human Capital matters.
- To oversee the operation of periodical inspection and sudden examination about the implementation of procedure related to employees and the implementation of labor s policies.
- Degree in Human Resources Management/ Business Administration/ Law or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in human resources management and development and be able to perform job proficiently and independently for all specialized tasks.
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, Detail-oriented.
- Good interpersonal, problem-solving and people skills.
- Budget management experience and Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
- Contact: K. Ratirat Tel: 02 078 5981