WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Integration Engineer (Embedded Control Systems)-TRCS-THBK02253728DescriptionAt Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and youll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. Its all about progress.If youre ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Integration EngineerPurpose of the jobThe CITYFLO Product Family is looking for a proactive System Integration & Test Engineer having a deep interest in integration testing and test methodologies for software intense embedded systems. You will work in a global team to ensure the system meets its functional, safety and availability targets. You drive test methodologies of standardization and re-use in the team and projects.Responsibilities:Lead the integration testing of CITYFLO functions and interfaces per System Requirements and Design Specifications.Create integration test cases to properly test the system functions.Lead the integration testing to pin-point the issues, to subsystem level if possible.Co-ordinate with sub-system(s) for troubleshooting and bug fixing.Manage the various configuration of integration & testing labs.Identify the Integration and testing needs early-on and coordinate the same with the various teams.Define requirements for simulators needed for testing.Continuously improve the test process by defining improvements for increasing quality and reducing cost.Participate in technical meetings with system and sub-system engineers from Bangkok and other sites in order to define Test strategies, Test plans and Test specifications/procedures and to provide early input of testability aspects to product development.Mentor and train less experienced engineers.Key responsibilities1.Integration and test the system functions and interfaces in the laboratory test environment based on the analysis of requirements, architecture and design.2.Interpret functional requirements and design documents to plan, develop, write, and execute application functional and data validation automation test plans and test scripts.3.Execute tests in the laboratory environment and pin-point the issues to subsystem level if possible. Develop preliminary means of improvement on incorrect test results. Analyse the defects Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs) and discuss/plan the resolution with subsystem engineers.4.Document the record and report of all results from functional and non-functional verification, including analysis and conclusion of the results, raise Non-Conformity Reports (NCRs), along with supporting validation and assessment activities.5.Work on the test improvement and programs.QualificationsEducationBachelor's degree in Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience).Relevant experience requiredExperience in testing of industrial products (such as controllers, PLC, automation) preferredExperience in setting up common test hardware, test jigs, and testing unitsExperience writing test scripts for Test Automation of software productsExperience with Agile development & testing methodologies.Experience in testing of hardware, API/interfaces to other devicesJob: Advance EngineeringPrimary Location: TH-BK-BangkokOrganization: TransportationSchedule: Full-timeEmployee Status: RegularJob Posting: 04.05.2020, 9:14:23 PMUnposting Date: 04.06.2020, 11:59:00 AM
- What are my
- Developing and
- implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.Screening, recruiting,
- and training new factory workers.Collaborating with
- quality control managers to establish and execute quality control
- processes.Ensuring that factory
- machinery is in good working order.Analyzing production data
- to identify and resolve any production issues.Preparing production
- reports and submitting them to key decision-makers.Regularly inspecting
- finished products to determine whether they meet established quality
- standards.Motivating factory
- workers to continually achieve factory targets.
- What do I
- need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering,
- Industrial Management or related field.Proven experience in a managerial
- or supervisory role within a factory.Certification in
- Production and Inventory Management as well as Quality Control.Sound knowledge of
- industry-specific factory equipment.Proficient in all
- Microsoft Office applications.The ability to multitask.Outstanding time
- management skills.Excellent analytical and
- problem-solving skills.Strong management and
- leadership skills.Effective communication
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: Siemens Mobility LimitedExperience Level: Mid-level ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Pomelo Partner Manager - Business Development (INDONESIA BASED)
- Pomelo is leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- We are looking for a person to be a Manager for Pomelo Partner. Pomelo partner is a service that allows any location in the world to be a pomelo pickup & try on & return point that will help Pomelo deliver the best omni channel experience for customers. You will lead Indonesia expansion in terms of acquisition and operation, working seamlessly with all our internal functions in Operations, Marketing, Products, Retail, Finance Accounting and Business Intelligence to analyze data, manage projects and set direction/goal for Pomelo Partner Indonesia. You will also be managing partners relation and inquiries to ensure relationship between partner and Pomelo stays connected effectively while also working on partner expansion and process improvement to ensure that all partners can operate under Pomelos customer experience standard.
- Provides strategic input for commercialization for Pomelo Partner Indonesia
- Lead an expansion in Indonesia including new partner acquisition and operation set up
- Identification, targeting and delivering sales from partner.
- Gather feedback from partner for the internal Pomelo to improve customer experience
- Be a contact person between partner and Pomelo operation & technology team
- Collecting and analyzing data to evaluate partner performance
- Continuously control & monitoring the overall operations performance end-to-end including cross-border logistic to achieve the most efficient processes and cost through intelligent data analysis and report to Pomelo management.
- Strategic data analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- This position is based in Jakarta Indonesia Bachelors degree in business / Engineering or related
- Understanding of fashion and lifestyle business player in Jakarta,
- At least 3 yrs. experience in partners acquisition in E-Commerce Marketplace or Leasing at Shopping Malls.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to try different things and think out of the box
- Self-motivated, independent, multi-tasker energetic & adapt well in a fast-paced startup culture.
- Experienced in working among multi-cultural & fast paced environment..
- Understanding of e-commerce consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Knowledge in supply chain, particularly e-commerce and retail space will be advantageous.
- Number sensitive personality, extremely data driven with strong analytical skills
- Very tech-savvy & highly exposed to online world.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent English & Bahasa Indonesia communication skills.
- Interested applicants please send your CVs, contact information, and salary expectations
฿15,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Responsible for database design, implementation, configuration, SQL tuning/optimization, SQL commands, maintenance and deployments all databases in the staging and production environments.
- Ensure the database system efficiency, monitoring and interface with other related systems ex. Game Event/ Activities, Accounting etc.
- Coordinate amongstdevelopmentteams and users to clarify issues and ensure the project deployment success.
- Support the system performance assurance process by participating in activities related to the database environments Preparing good documentation, reporting system for management, system configuration and control management.
- Arranging maintenance period for all services.
- At least 3-year in-depth experience in Database Admin Role.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, IT/Computer Sciences, Statistics or related fields.
- MCDBA preferred, with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Procedural SQL command, Store Procedure and.Net Web Application.
- Hands-on experience in database administration using SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, or MS Access using standard SQL.
- Strong team leadership, analytical skills, user handling, and have experience in team working and staff coaching.
- Previous participation in database preventive maintenance, tuning tools and backup/recovery tasks.
- Good understand in data warehouse concept will be advantage.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment which requires greater flexibility and adaptability.
- Proficient in the English language both spoken and written.