WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Instrument, Mechanical Engineering, Petrochemical
- Field Control Engineer.
- Lead & Manage Instrument quality control.
- Have exp direct experiences preferable EPC.
- Instrument work experience to understand engineering document & completion documents.
- Bachelor s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent..
- Minimum five (5) years experience for Electrical & Instrument engineer in Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power Plant and related industries. Experience should cover Engineering Consultant or EPC/ EPCM Contractor..
- Lead & Manage Instrument quality control package & completion work.
- Monitor Electrical & Instrument Document status and report/act to solve problem.
- Coordination with construction team, Quality team and completion team to achieve MC on schedule.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Interested candidates, please submit your resume and recent photograph via Apply Now.
- Samsung Engineering (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (Chonburi Site).
Google Cloud Platform, Git, Kubernetes
฿50,000 - ฿150,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Responsible for developing and building IT solutions, DevOps Engineers install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
- Build automated deployments using configuration management technology.
- Develop scripts to automate the deployment of applications, modules, upgrades and fixes through the testing, staging and production environments.
- Troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to track status and drive product fixes and feature requests.
- Monitor, manage and ensure the applications are scalable, available, efficient and performing well.
- Will be developing and maintaining the user management feature of the internal PTTEP Cloud Native Solution.
- Professional Knowledge & Experiences.
- Bachelor s or Master Degree in Computer Science, Programming, or related technical discipline.
- 7+ years experienced in multiple technical roles in Software Development and/or System Administration roles.
- Overall knowledge of database, software development, network, security, and server.
- 2+ years as DevOps engineer role is preferred for this role.
- Previous experience as backend developers in GoLang will also be considered.
- Understanding of Google Workspace / Google Cloud Platform / Google API Services under GCP too.
- Background in authentication process on GCP and Azure such as Identity Platform / Firebase Platform / Azure AD / ASDF / OAuth2.
- Working knowledge of common DevOps tools used (Git/GitLab, Docker, Splunk, Jenkins, Selenium, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Build, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible) ** the underscored tools are what we used.
- Development and deployment in cloud, and understanding of good cloud architecture (Google cloud platform is preferred).
- Good knowledge in multiple software development and best practice deployment in: Application development tools, Automated testing tools, DevOps/ Agile tracking tools, Code management and version control, Continuous integration/ Continuous deployment, Clean code/ Secure code practice, Test driven development, Data structure.
- Able to design solution together with Software development. (Provide advice and take decision).
- Able to see the Big Picture of Department and connect back to all flagship companies under PTT.
- Collaborate well with other team members, capable to handle escalations, and drive customer communications daily.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Field construction.
- Construction systems knowledge (MEP).
- Retail/ Restaurant/ Complex Project.
- This position contributes to Starbucks success by achieving company development goals through maximum utilization of resources ensuring Starbucks retails stores are built in a timely, cost effective manner while maintaining the Starbucks experience and building brand equity.
- Summary of Key Responsibilities.
- Establish short-term to mid-term work plans and optimize resources to ensure that work area in similar or related disciplines.
- Supervises team in a business or technical support or production team.
- Set priorities for the team to ensure task completion, coordinates work activities with other supervisors.
- Work with Construction and Design Service team, surveyors, MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) consultants in investigating sites.
- Coordinate with Real Estate, and landlord to get all necessary working approval to be able to complete responsible project.
- Manage project scheduling and ensuring of delivering responsible new/ reno project by targeted timeline.
- Ensures good quality of works. Correct defects by 30 days. Responsible for 1 year construction warrantee.
- Coordinates with Facility engineering team and manage punch list completion warrantee and store maintenance.
- Coordinates with Construction and Design Service team, and regional design team to ensure all designs and layouts are aligned and implemented with Starbucks's standard.
- Estimate construction budget and control construction cost according to approval budget.
- Manages, controls, and verified all variation orders.
- Summarize, and analyst budgeting report.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Summary of Experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Field construction management/ Project architect/ Project Management.
- Construction systems knowledge (Plumping, Framing, Electrical, HVAC).
- English proficiency.
- MS Office and Project.
- Retail/ Restaurant/ Complex Project.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Engineering or related field.
- Building spectacular Proof of Concepts (POCs) to Production for the VGI products and services via design-led agile development in partnership with Product Owner, Customers, or stakeholders.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of a distributed development team focusing on backend services development.
- Work with the product team to ensure the team has accurate and understood requirements.
- Work with project management to ensure project status is accurate and issues are raised up quickly.
- Work with the architecture team and front-end development team to design solutions and create common roadmaps.
- Work with key stakeholders, prospects, and customers to identify and prioritize product features and functionality.
- Participate in all grooming and priority setting sessions with stakeholders.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Confirming best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- At least 8 years experience of development experience, 3 years experience of building and managing high performance software development teams.
- Experience using Jira for Agile project management.
- Experience in cloud hosted SAAS (Software as a Service) industry.
- Familiarity with DVCS (Distributed Version Control System) such as Git.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch), and Cloud technology (e.g. AWS Redshift, DynamoDB, RDS Aurora, AWS Lambda, API Gateway).
- Build automated unit testing (e.g. JEST, Cypress, etc.).
- Build automated deployments using CI/CD technology (e.g. Bitbucket, Jenkin, AWS CodePipeline).
- Understand about setting application on cloud platform.
- Experience in mobile development or CDP is plus.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity and comply with PDPA law.
- Attention to initiative, self-motivation, problem solver, Open-mindedness, curiosity to learn new technology, and ambition to disrupt tech. Industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Builds trust easily and effortlessly to assume a leadership role.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software Developers.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
Finance, Accounting, English
- Experiences in Costing.
- Calculate and prepare transfer pricing of Intercom.
- Good command of English and computer literate.
- Responsible to work with the business partner in topics e.g. budgeting, forecasting, Cost book closing, Cost saving, run business case, analysis and support financial number for decision making of business.
- Strategy, Planning and Management: Assess, evaluate and analyze BU performance on Cost, WH and Distribution and provide recommendations with regard to both short-term and long-term of optimum cost plan.
- Control and Compliance: Drive and ensure application of financial control framework (policies, procedures and processes) within Supply Chain and Production team as deemed appropriate by controller/internal control team.
- Review and ensure all month-end closing information accuracy and prepare monthly report to relevant parties.
- Calculate and prepare transfer pricing of Intercompany.
- Monitor and track of Cost/ Cost saving performance.
- Identify Cost saving opportunities by work with business partnering. Prepare business case calculation and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting/ Economic/ Engineer.
- Experiences in Commercial Finance or Costing.
- Overall working experiences >8 years.
- Good command of English and computer literate.
฿30,000 - ฿50,000
- Create and control technical document such as software specification, sequence diagram and other related document.
- Participate in meeting with related team such as Product Owner, Business Analyst, Developer, Legacy System teams.
- Coordinate with developers, architectures, business analyst and related teams.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Work and support with QA and software testing teams.
- Configure the system to support business requirements.
- Support production incidents together with developer and operation team.
- Analyze business requirements and create functional specifications, from architecture down to database schema and software components/classes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in information system analysis, software development or related area.
- A competent level of English or above is required.
- Experience working on IT projects using an agile framework is plus.
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skill.
- Strong communication in both business and technical language.
- Knowledge of structured query language is required.
- Team working and interpersonal skill.
- Passion for learning: willing to learn and apply new knowledge.
- Flexibility to adapt to new working environment.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills.