WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Human Resources Development
- Manage Performance Management System for the organization by planning, developing, executing and monitoring system in order to ensure all stakeholders work towards objectives that contribute to the organization.
- Lead the adoption and implementation of coaching and performance evaluation process/feedback to ensure employees are meeting their objectives and support career goals.
- Manage the process of evaluation and calibration and alignment of performance results to ensure fairness and correctness for using as parameters for determining benefits.
- Thai Nationality Only.
- Male or Female, age 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or Social Administration, Communication or related fields.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Organization Development and Performance Management function.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Enthusiasm, Creative, Positive Thinking, and Good Human Relations.
- Good command of English (writing and speaking).
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop and Multimedia.
Human Resource Management, Human Resources Development, Recruitment, English
- Job Summary.
- Create and maintain filing systems. Create and type office correspondence using a computer.
- Distribute and route mail.
- Order and track Human Resources office supplies and forms.
- Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create new employee personnel file.
- Assist walk-in candidates with application procedures.
- Maintain space designated for completing applications and ensure it is clean, well maintained, and accessible to individuals with disabilities.
- Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and property records, files, and information.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, I-9's).
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Leads the HR & Administration team of adidas Thailand, with the primary objective of developing and implementing the Companys HR and other business strategies (such as recruitment and attraction, Compensation & Benefits, reward & recognition, performance management, D&T, talent development and employee communication & engagement strategies), so as to achieve the financial, non financial, people & organizational objectives of the company.
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets:
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management (deliver quality PEP process on time)
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets (deliver EES target)
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams (such as Competency based total HR system recruitment, D&T; IPE/GSMS/title/JD/PEP/TBM/TLU alignment; targeted D&T program for M2 - & for key positions to bridge the gaps in business objectives delivery; etc.) . Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the AGM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aSIN, be the consultant in all people related issues and particpate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff (inl retail & warehouse staff) on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines. D&T programs cover aRU, Sales Academy, Product Academy, other managerial training, Fit for today, Fit for tomorrow, AMT, EDP, MDP, etc.)
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related informations. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
- Group Competencies:
- Manage Business, Processes and Projects
- Provide Framework for Performance
- Influence Others
- Result Orientation
- Manage and develop people
- Functional Competencies:
- Planning and Organizing
- Business Acumen
- Project Management Skills
- Communicate with Others
- Personal Impact
Human Resource Management, Human Resources Development, Thai
- Human Resources - Compensation & Benefits ดูแลค่าตอบแทนและสวัสดิการของพนักงาน.
- ถ้าหากคุณ.ไม่อยากทำงานภายใต้กรอบเดิมๆ ? ชอบสร้างสรรค์ และ เรียนรู้สิ่งใหม่อยู่เสมอ ?.
- เราให้คุณ.ใช้ความคิดในการทำงานได้อย่างอิสระ ส่งเสริมการเรียนรู้ในสิ่งใหม่ๆ เพื่อพัฒนาตนเองและองค์กร หากคุณมองหาบริษัทเช่นนี้ มาร่วมงานกับเราที่ ฟรีวิลล์ โซลูชั่นส์ กันเถอะ.
- การจ่ายค่าตอบแทน เช่น เงินเดือน, ค่าล่วงเวลา และ ค่าตอบแทน.
- จัดทำและปรับปรุง ข้อมูลพนักงานในระบบต่างๆ เช่น ไฟล์ Excel, PeopleSoft.
- เอกสารงานทรัพยากรบุคคล เช่น สัญญาจ้างงาน, หนังสือรับรองฯ.
- สร้างสรรค์ และ พัฒนาระบบการทำงานให้มีประสิทธิภาพ สอดคล้องกับยุค 4.0.
- จบการศึกษาระดับปริญญาตรี ไม่จำกัดสาขา.
- มีประสบการณ์ ทำงานไม่น้อยกว่า 1 ปี.
- มีคุณธรรม จริยธรรม และ ยึดมั่นในความถูกต้อง.
- ละเอียดรอบคอบ ไหวพริบเป็นเลิศ ปัญหาเฉพาะแก้ไขได้ดี.
- สามารถใช้โปรแกรม Microsoft Office เช่น Word, Excel, Power Point ในระดับดี.
- กระตือรือร้น รักการเรียนรู้ และ ริเริ่มสิ่งใหม่ได้.
- มีมนุษยสัมพันธ์ และ เข้าใจการทำงานเป็นทีมได้ดี.
Event Planning, Management, English
- JOB SUMMARY Responsible for preparing all event documentation and coordinates with Sales, property departments and customer to ensure consistent, high-level service throughout pre-event, event and post-event phases of property events. This position primarily handles events of average complexity. Ensures their property events have a seamless turnover from sales to service back to sales. Recognizes opportunities to maximize revenue opportunities by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding events.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience High school diploma or GED; experienced (1 - 2 years of experience) in the event management or related professional area. OR 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; at least 1-year experience in the event management or related professional area required.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES.
- Managing Event Logistics and Operations.
- Ensures that events progress seamlessly by following established procedures, collaborating with other employees, and ensuring accuracy.
- Greets customer during the event phase and hands-off to the Event Operations team for the execution of details.
- Adheres to all standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures billing accuracy and conducts bill reviews with the clients prior to processing the final bill.
- Manages group room blocks and meeting space for average to large-sized assigned groups.
- Identifies operational challenges associated with his/her group and determines how to best work with the property staff and customer to solve these challenges\ and/or develop alternative solutions.
- Uses his/her judgment to integrate current trends in event management and event design. Acts as liaison between field sales person and customer throughout the event process (pre-event, event, post-event).
- Participates in customer site inspections and assists with the sales process as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Solicits feedback from the property departments to identify areas for improvement to enhance the Event Planner's experience.
- Ensuring and Providing Exceptional Customer Service.
- Delivers excellent customer service throughout the customer experience and encourages the same from other employees.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Coordinates and communicates event details both verbally and in writing to the customer and property operations.
- Makes presence known to the customer at all times during this process.
- Oversees his/her customer experiences from file turnover through the post-eventphase until turnover back to sales.
- Follows up with customer post-event.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Uses personal judgment and expertise to enhance the customer experience.
- Stays available to solve problems and/or suggest alternatives to previous arrangements.
- Works to continually improve customer service by integrating obtained feedback and - personal judgment into action plans.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on - continuous improvement.
- Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Ensures hourly employees understand expectations and parameters for event activities.
- Leading Event Management Teams.
- Conducts formal pre- and post-event meetings as required to review/communicate group needs and feedback.
- Leads formal pre-event and post-event meetings for average to large-sized assigned groups.
- Facilitates various meetings as he/she perceives necessary (Banquet Event Order meeting, block review, etc).
- Supporting and Coordinating with the Sales and Marketing Function.
- Assists in the sales process and revenue forecasting for customer groups.
- Up-sells products and services throughout the event process.
- Forecasts group sleeping rooms and event revenue (catering and audiovisual) for his/her groups.
- Conducting Human Resources Activities.
- Reviews comment cards and guest satisfaction results with employees.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
- Assists in the development and implementation of corrective action plans.
- Take the initiative to use his/her experience to improve service performance according to his/her evaluation of the issue and resolution.
- Works with the property staff and customers to address operational challenges associated with his/her group.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES.
- Adaptability- Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives and solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Managing Execution.
- Building and Contributing to Teams- Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
- Driving for Results- Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Building Relationships.
- Coworker Relationships- Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer needs and actions consistent with the company's service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Generating Talent and Organizational Capability.
- Organizational Capability - Evaluates and adapts the structure of own assignments and suggests improvements to work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
- Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen the skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
- Learning and Applying Professional Expertise.
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve the performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen- Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations.
- Technical Acumen- Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct.
- Event Planning- The ability to connect with customers, detail events, upsell products and services, manage multiple customers at a given time, be detailed orientated, understand and have a working knowledge of catering and event management systems.
- Event Services- Have a working knowledge of standards and procedures for proper meeting room and table set-ups, various meeting room and table configurations and the set-up of staging and dance flooring.
- Basic Competencies- Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills- Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning- Demonstrates the ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension- Demonstrates the ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension - Demonstrates an understanding of written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Management, English
- JOB SUMMARY Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service issues.
- CANDIDATE PROFILE Education and Experience.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related professional area.
- CORE WORK ACTIVITIES Supporting Property Operations and Guest Relations Needs.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
- Communicates any variations to the established norms to the appropriate department in a timely manner.
- Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis.
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Supporting Profitability Goals.
- Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Reviews financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Managing the Guest Experience.
- Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well being is preserved.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
- Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
- Records guest issues in the guest response tracking system.
- Assisting Human Resources Activities.
- Participates as needed in the investigation of employee and guest accidents.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and providing feedback to individuals.
- Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
- Ensures employees are cross-trained to support successfully daily operations.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPS) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Understands and, if necessary, implements all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts, vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
- The Visa Officer (Temporary 2 months) at Shrewsbury International School reports to the School Manager and works as part of the visa team. The team members liaise with the statutory authorities and government agencies in order to arrange teaching licenses, visas and work permits for the staff of the school.
- The Visa Officer (Temporary 2 months) will:
- respond efficiently to enquiries from staff and government agencies regarding teaching licenses, visas, and work permits;.
- prepare applications and relevant supporting documents for work permits and visas in accordance with government agencies' requirement;.
- ensure full understanding of the latest rules and regulations concerning permits and visas as issued by the statutory authorities;.
- accompany and represent staff members at the Immigration Bureau, Labour Department and related organizations in applying for residence and work permits;.
- ensure all legal requirements are completed in a timely manner;.
- maintain and update database and folders of staff information including expiry dates of documents;.
- ensure effective communication with other departments and members of staff ensuring sufficient notice and preparation is given before renewal deadlines fall;.
- work closely with the Human Resources Department to ensure a smooth hiring procedure and correct paperwork is produced for the hiring of new members of staff;.
- assist in other administrative functions as assigned by the School Manager.
- have a degree or equivalent qualification;.
- be flexible in their approach to work and enjoy working as part of a team;.
- possess effective communication with good command of English in both speaking and writing;.
- be professional, neat and presentable in their personal appearance;.
- have good interpersonal skills and be proactive and adaptable;.
- be efficient and accurate in dealing with all enquiries;.
- be competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications;.
- be able to prioritize workloads and be able to work effectively in a busy environment;.
- be prepared to make regular visits to government agencies.
Positive Thinker, Service-Minded, Creative Writing, Management, Analytical Thinking
- Establishes and maintains good relationships between employers and employees.
- Initiate and drive internal engagement projects and communication to create understanding, partnership across company and promote employee satisfaction.
- Develops, update, and monitor all company policies, rules and regulations, announcements, to comply with local labor law and other applicable laws.
- Proactively identify potential people issues and work together with the line management to formulate win-win people solutions.
- Counsels employees in work related problems.
- Prepares staff handbooks to ensure that the workforce is aware of company policies.
- Ensures that grievance handling and disciplinary proceedings are carried out in line with company policy and national legislation.
- Manages Plan B Committees to be Happy Workplace Organization.
- Know your customer's expectations and drive section to meet them.
- Provide HR counsel and a full range of HR generalist services to assigned business/operation units.
- Performs related work as required. Help some recruitment and employee benefit.Qualification.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Human Resources, Business, or related fields.
- Experience 5 years up.
- Knowledge in labor laws and other concerned laws/rules and regulation.
- Maturity and ability to work in high-pressure and fast moving circumstances.
- Good analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and possess initiatives.