WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Are you ready to be the boss' right hand? Executive assistants work with high-level executives at a company to provide top-level assistance. More elite than an entry-level assistant or secretary, an executive assistant is trusted with more high-end or complex duties. They in addition to handling incoming and outgoing communication, filing and clerical work, executive assistants might be in charge of scheduling meetings, maintaining complex filing systems and databases, document review and preparation and possibly overseeing other staff.
- Executive Assistant willmanage and assist in our core business for example Data Sciences, Market Research & Consulting, Executive Training program.
- Listening and Communication Skills: You will be expected to follow instruction from your supervisor, and your ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss. Also, you might need to relate messages or instructions to others based on your supervisor. Good listening and communication skills ensures that the information is relayed correctly.
- People/Interpersonal Skills: You will be working directly with at least one person: your boss. But you also might be the first line of communication between your boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
- Organizational Skills: Your supervisor will likely rely on you to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc. will all require you to have terrific organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, faxing, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in an executive assistant's day.
- At least Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Experienced in related field such as Secretary, Executive Assistant to high-level, Market Research Assistant.
- Work experienced in Services business especially Consulting,Market Research, IT, Training firm.
- Competent in English skills.
- Competent in Power point, Office Program or SaaS.
- Up to date in IT world.
- Eager to learn.
- Adaptive to new environment.
- Able to work with dynamic and small team.
- Able to travel sometime (required less than 30%).
Microsoft Office, Service-Minded, Good Communication Skills, English
- The Admissions Administrator / Administrative Assistant will work as part of the administrative and customer services team having core and shared duties as follows:
- To assist the Director of Admissions, who is the line manager, in the proper operation of the Admissions Department including the following tasks and duties.
- To be a member of ADCO - Admissions Strategy Committee, chaired by The Principal.
- To adopt a "can-help" and friendly approach at all times in dealing with other members of staff, current and prospective parents and visitors.
- To answer telephone, walk-in and e-mail enquiries concerning entry and application into the school in a timely and friendly manner.
- To assist with arranging appointments to visit the school and meeting prospective parents.
- To work as part of a team to provide tours escorting prospective parents around the school.
- To maintain accurate and up-to-date data concerning enquiries, visits, testing, applications, joining and leaving students on iSAMS, the school's management information system, and on other databases the school maintains.
- To work as part of a team to arrange and invigilate the testing of prospective students.
- To raise standard letters of certification for students in connection with visa applications, travel requirements and applications to other schools.
- To deal with other general correspondence relating to the Admissions Department.
- To carry out the filing of documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- To deal with other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- To assist with other duties shared with the administrative and customer services teams. The duties will be allocated by the Director of Business Services.
- To help ensure the procedures for the welcoming of visitors is adhered to in practice.
- To help maintain a warm, tidy and inviting environment in the administrative area for working and receiving guests and parents.
- To assist with other administration from time to time.
- Be a flexible employee capable and willing to work beyond parameters of job descriptions.
- Have good ICT skills and a willingness to learn.
- Be an excellent communicator with staff, students and parents modeling the school paradigm of politeness and courtesy at all times.
- Have excellent language proficiency (written and spoken) in English and Thai.
- Be a team player capable of working exceptionally well with a full range of the school community.
- Nurture a sense of energy, drive and care with those with whom he/she works closely.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and precise rigour in database handling to ensure the safety of students during the extracurricular programme.
- Be an excellent administrator capable of producing work of a high standard.
- Be known for administrative efficiency.
- At all times use his / her best endeavours to promote the interests and reputation of the school.
- Be tenacious in tackling targets and goals set.
- Demand and expect the highest standards from those with whom he/she works closely.