WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Responsible for the provision of Application maintenance.
- Support services of RCL core business systems and Will are reporting to Manager (IT Service Desk).
- Providing Application maintenance for Core business applications, by becoming an expert on all aspects of these systems.
- Delivering support to existing business users and investigating and resolving application errors.
- system changes, better users, enhancements, and developments, and liaising with appropriate in-house development and vendor development teams.
- Able to generate ad-hoc reports as and when required by business users.
- Receive and log requests for support from Service Desk. Investigate problems and other requests for support and determines appropriate actions to take.
- Prioritize requests in accordance with agreed criteria and with reference to Business Module Owners.
- Note problems and identify performance trends and if possible suggest corrective action to improve performance and avoid problems arising.
- Technical Skill:
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database.
- Extensive knowledge of Query scripts and Procedures.
- Minimum knowledge of Application development and programming.
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE, and JSP will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Container Shipping will be a big plus.
Database Development, English
- This role sits within the Enterprise Technology and Performance team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which.
- helps clients achieve maximum value from digital transformation investments in Finance, Supply Chain and IT operations by taking a holistic view of performance improvement including strategy, process design, technology enablement, and operate services.
- As part of Oracle Team, you will drive business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for the full suite of Oracle software solutions using an array of Fusion Cloud-based preconfigured solutions and assets. Integrates deep industry, functional, and technical expertise.
- Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyse process and reporting requirements.
- Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on Oracle recommended processes and functions.
- Design target state Oracle solutions for clients. Influence clients thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state.
- Analyse application landscape to design interfaces to Oracle solution.
- Perform Oracle configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
- Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
- Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
- Enough about us, let's talk about you.
- If you are someone with:
- Strong academic performance in your undergraduate degree from any academic majors preferably Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience.
- Oracle experience will be added advantage.
- Team player with effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork within or outside a work setting.
- Exceptional problem-solving ability, logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours environment and a sense of humour!.
- Next Steps.
- So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
- Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
฿35,000 - ฿70,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- We are looking for a young, eagerSenior Business Analyst (BA)!..
- CLEVERSEis a Venture Builder. Our team builds several tech companies in various industries, from media, advertisement, music, logistics, insurance, property, and data analytics..
- For us, creating a company is just a means to an end. We believe that a profitable business is an enduring vehicle to drive impact. What Cleverse aims to do best is combining these 3 elements: technology, design, and business to create a product that can make those impacts.
- One of our core values is Growth. And that reflects in our continuous investment in people. We keep challenging our team to find their next steps and help them grow to the new height or explore new capabilities. That's why we love people who can give and receive honest feedback, and tirelessly wanting to learn...
- Gathering business requirements by interviewing client s end users, IT, and stakeholders to gather system and application requirements.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Develop plans and approaches for service delivery by working with the project manager to cover all risks and meet the project timeline.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Effectively Collaborate and Communicate with Clients and Cross-functional team members; such as Management, Project Manager, UX/UI Designer, Developer, QA for the product development process to ensure the solution delivery work as expected with quality.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects as well as maintaining cost efficiency.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics as well as all the needed documents.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with clients and internal members.
- Developing and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Performing requirements analysis and user acceptance testing.
- Staying up-to-date and Act as the main contact person of the project..
- A bachelor s degree in business, or related field, or an MBA.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Have basic technical skills/ Experience in software development.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience working with the team on many levels.
- A history of leading and supporting projects/ teams..
- Flexible hours.
- Group insurance.
- Annual health check-up.
- Health care plus benefits ex. dental fee, eye care expense.
- Hyper-growth startup environment.
- Snack, beverage, coffee, and tea.
- Pingpong, Nintendo Switch, board game, and other activities.
- Company outing..
- Our office locates at MRT Sutthisan.