WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
System Administration, Microsoft Exchange
- go, as one of the best HR and payroll outsourcing services providers in Thailand, we rely on our IT systems to power our HRIS solutions that help our customers throughout Thailand and other ASEAN countries to manage their payroll and HR administration works effectively.We re seeking an experienced IT manager who are looking for new challenges, using his or her technological skills to make us more efficient.Our ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of network maintenance, advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edgetechnology and information security management.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers and email systems etc.
- Implement, maintain and keep updated on IT policies and procedures to be consistent with ISO 27001 standard.
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software.
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions.
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features.
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs.
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed.
- Update and maintain DRP as well as data backups.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5+years experience in IT management.
- Experience with or knowledge of operating systems(MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring.
- Experience withprogramming languages(preferable).
- Proven leadership skills and work well with colleagues.
- Strong creative and analytical thinking.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
Java, Web Services
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- As a well established subsidiary of Krung Thai Bank in IT service provider for banking industry and government agencies, we are offering great and challenge opportunities for dynamic and qualified candidates to fill our vacancies for Junior/Senior Java Programmer.
- สถานที่ทำงาน: วัฒนา สวัสดิการ: สิทธิการเบิกค่าทันตกรรม ทำงานสัปดาห์ละ 5 วัน ค่าตอบแทนพิเศษ ประกันชีวิต ประกันสุขภาพ เงินโบนัสตามผลงาน.
- Performs any combination of the following duties according to specific departmental guidelines: -Responsible for design, develop, testing and implement web application programs - To Maintain technical and services support.
- Thai nationality age not over 30 year.
- Bachelor Degree or higher Computer related fields.
- At least 1-2 years working experience in programming for junior level and at least 2 years working experience in programming for senior level.
- Analyze and develop application using java and web Technology.
- Excellent skills of Java technology, Web Services, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), XML Programming.
- Strong background in J2EE, Design Pattern(GOF and J2EE) and UML.
- Strong analytical,problem solving, communication,people skills.
- Good Attitude an able to work as part of a team.
Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, English
฿17,000 - ฿23,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Install CNC machine (Laser, Water Jet, Plasma) for customers. ติดตั้งเครื่องจักรเลเซอร์ เครื่องพลาสม่า และบริการซ่มเครื่อง เน้นช่างเทคนิคที่มีความสามารถและตั้งใจทำงาน.
- Install CNC machine (Laser, Water Jet, Plasma) for customers.
- Handle after sales service of CNC machines.
- Train customers in the operation of machines.
- Provide technical guidance and trouble shooting assistance to customers.
- Support sales team in the technical aspect or others.
- Prepare technical documentation.
- Other jobs as be assigned.
- Male, age 23-35years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical engineering, Mechatronic engineering or related fields.
- 3-5 years experience in Machine installation.
- Have knowledge of CNC machines and control system.
- Good computer skills and knowledge in AutoCAD.
- Able to work upcountry.
- Self confidence, Service mind, able to work under pressure and in team environment.
- Have car driving license.
- Able to communicate in English.
AutoCAD, Quality Management System, English
฿15,000 - ฿25,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Performing the QC inspection checks for approving incoming materials, in-process production and finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, rejecting and returning unacceptable materials, communicating required adjustments, returning products for re-work, confirming re-work to Production engineer and senior reporting line.
- Verifying correctness and Documenting inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Ensuring all inspection requirements are completed prior to issue/signing of release note for production.
- Ensuring adherence to all relevant construction drawings, applicable specifications and work codes.
- Liaising with Dimension Controller and Inspection Data Input to carry out dimensional check and suitably keep data record respectively.
- Reporting problems or concerns to senior reporting line immediately.
- Updating QC job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications.
- Supporting Service Engineer on the duties as assigned when working at customer site.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Vocational.
- Minimum 1-3 years QC Inspection Services experience in Boiler Power Plant.
- Required RT Level II, other methods such as UT, MT, PT, VT desirable.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings (AutoCAD), specifications, work codes etc.
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to work at overseas.
- Ability to work un-supervised.
Sales, Market Analysis, English, Thai
฿40,000 - ฿50,000, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- ADGES representsworld-class solutions that work effectively with Thai and Southeast Asia learner profile. We have a long-list of successful engagements that span across Asia Pacific region. Your search for world-class and professional Leadership & Team Development Trainer ends here.
- The Leadership & Team Development Trainer will help drive company values and philosophy through training and content development activities that are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision. The position works with the Talent Leadership team to identify and address employee and organizational development needs. The position is responsible for ensuring effective training programs are in place to enable the achievement of desired business results. Training programs focus on a variety of topics: including personality profile for individual and team, communication, coaching, and management/leadership skills. Conducts needs assessments, designs and develops training programs. Facilitates the delivery of both custom and corporate training programs. Measures the effectiveness of training to ensure a return on investment.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitating Leadership and Employee Development Programs.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to service excellence.
- Coaches managers to enhance own performance and to improve the performance of employees.
- Develops specific training programs to improve service performance.
- Works with leadership team to determine development needs of managers.
- Designs, develops and delivers a management development program to build effective management skills.
- Drives brand values and philosophy in all training and development activities.
- Content Development.
- Assists in the all phases of the content development cycle, including needs analysis, planning, designing, developing, implementing, evaluating and editing.
- Manage multiple program development projects simultaneously by prioritizing project deadlines. Tracks program development life cycles; ensures that any problems are addressed, escalated when needed, and resolved quickly.
- Develops participant and instructor materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, job aids, etc).
- Develops self-paced elearning, instructor-led training (both in-person and virtual classroom material).
- Work with Training Team to review all curriculum components annually with subject matter experts based on evaluation/feedback.
- Develop updated curriculum as required by results of annual review.
- Works with team to monitor and evaluate training program, assess results, implement enhancements, and provide recommendations for training program effectiveness.
- Managing and Administering Employee Training.
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of competencies and can demonstrate the proper knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Administers and delivers core training initiatives which include: our Core Competency Curriculum, Management/Leadership Skills, Myers Briggs, HBDI, and Customer Service Skills.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to training methodology and/or re-trains as appropriate.
- Ensures adult learning principles are incorporated into training programs.
- Developing Training Program Plans.
- Develop communication and roll out strategy plan for new talent development initiatives.
- Partners with operational leaders to assess if employees demonstrate effective technical and leadership skills.
- Evaluating Training Program Effectiveness.
- Aligns current training and development programs to effectively impact key business indicators.
- Ensures all training and development activities are strategically linked to the organization s mission and vision.
- Measures transfer of learning from training courses back to the business.
- Tracks key business indicators to determine the effectiveness of current training and development programs.
- Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Instruction Design experience.
- Content/Curriculum Development.
- Excellent organizational, operational and process/project management skills.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- High Influencing and consulting skills.
- A good understanding of the learning and development industry.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to support delivery which may exceed the typical workday.
- Travel 25-50% to other locations to support training needs at multiple locations.
- Bachelor s Degree.
- At least 5-7 years of related experience in talent development.
- This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.