WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Service-Minded, Management, Excel, English
- Guests and businesses that experiencing REDD come in all walks of life and in all shapes and sizes. Your knowledge of REDD combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide REDD-caliber customer service, products research and analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of REDD's customers and understand how our range of product offerings can satisfy our customers.
- The Chief of REDD represents the first point of contact with guests and handles all stages of a guest's requirements which involves registering/booking guests in and out of their rooms, while accommodating any special requests. The Chief of REDD supervises REDD operations in accordance with established guest service, quality and sustainability standards as well as tries to upsell guest storage rooms, by sharing available alternatives and options.
- Potential Career Path
- Supervisor - Assistant Manager - Manager - Assistant General Manager.
- Competitive Remuneration Package We offer our precious employee a competitive salary, compensation and benefits, Vacation Day-off, Daily work asset package (Ultrabook, Phone, Car), Social security, Provident fund, Incentive bonus, Health check-ups (Annual) Health Insurance, Many more efficient human resource plans to develop your career path, International standard tools (SAP, Office 365, g-suite, ProofHub), workflow and workplace.
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with our REDD brand and standards and consistent with POEM core values.
- Greet guests immediately upon arrival; register and assign guests to storage rooms.
- Handle point of sell (POS), compute bills, collect payments, handle cash, and make change for guests.
- Close out guest accounts at time of check out by investigating the storage room. In the event of dissatisfaction, negotiate compromise, which may include authorizing revenue allowances.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Ensure property entrance, reception and other public areas are properly maintained in regard to cleanliness and appearance.
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow POEM standards.
- Resolve guest complaints and concerns by conducting thorough research of the situation and determining the most effective solutions.
- Work toward increasing guest satisfaction.
- Participate in activities related to interacting with guests on an individual level, thus creating a relationship and culture that will result in repeat stores.
- Perform REDD bookkeeping activities such as daily balancing accounts and conducting audits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 years of front desk agent or commercial real estate sales experience.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- REASONING ABILITY.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES.
- Good communication in English (spoken and written).
- Willingness to occasionally participate in networking, business and social events outside of regular working hours.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive at all times.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Expected competencies.
- Proficient level of communication in both Thai and English (speaking and writing).
- Possess achievement motivating.
- High in self-efficacy.
- Good at negotiability, conformity and compromising.
- Good presentation skill, professional, positive and proactive always.
- Being optimistic learner and rational judgment and decision making.
Management, Good Communication Skills, Service-Minded, English
- Ensure staff is working together as a team.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff, and rectify any deficiencies.
- Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met. Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements.
- Set up banquet area/room, ensuring cleanliness and proper set up of furniture/equipment.
- Inspect and maintain table set-ups for cleanliness, neatness, and agreement with group requirements and company standards, and resolve any problems.
- Document pertinent information in the appropriate department logbook.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
฿10,000 - ฿15,000, สามารถต่อรองได้, มีค่าคอมมิชชั่น
- Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. Mail also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
- Primary Responsibilities.
- Check in -out.
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Make coffee and set out food.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Coordinate office activities.
- Handle phone calls from people calling in sick.
- Arrange tourism activity for customer.
Computer Security, ASP.NET, MySQL
- The ICT Support Technician at Shrewsbury International School is responsible to the ICT Director who acts as Line Manager.
- He/she will work closely with the rest of the ICT Support team to provide excellent service and vital technical support to meet the needs of the Shrewsbury community.
- To provide comprehensive technical support service to Apple devices such as iPads, iMacs, Macbooks and Apple TV's including administration, installation and updating of all Aapple softwares and Apps to all staff and students.
- Administrative duties relating to the schools' IT systems including Google Apps for education, Firefly, Destiny and Overdrive.
- Basic Programming knowledge in: Microsoft Access, MySQL, SQL server.
- Basic Web Programming knowledge in: ASP, PHP, CMS such as Wordpress.
- Set up equipment such as desktop PC's, laptops, data projectors, printers, interactive whiteboards and other ICT equipment, ensuring that systems are ready for use.
- General technician duties as and when required to help maintain the school network and support the smooth operation of the schools' IT infrastructure.
- Good English language skills in speaking and reading.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.