WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure workplace IT solutions are used
- effectivelyMinimize non-productive time of users due to
- workplace or application misfunction (Including ISEC related requests)Accountability and responsibility for the
- Request Management processAccountability & responsibility for
- satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues &
- complaints. Incident resolution monitoring and reporting
- from end user perspective and ensuring service provider adherence to agreed
- SLAs.Provide feedback to customers with reference to
- status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to dateAccountability and responsibility for Access
- Management process.Owns, manages and controls the standard change
- requests as pre-defined in the service agreement & work requestsUser productivity by providing a one-stop
- processVerifies, orders and approves hardware and
- software (standard, non standard)Reflect as-is situation of assets in
- appropriate asset management systems. Ensure data quality. Provide basis for
- asset optimization initiatives. Provide a seamless experience for end users to
- order/delete standard hardware and software service catalog items. Manage and maintain adequate stock of new/used
- end user IT assets/peripherals (e.g. laptops, keyboards, etc.) to support
- continued business operations where required including disposal. Daily
- operational issues with suppliers.Responsibility for IT assets budget.
- processActive Contributor to selection of end-user IT
- Asset suppliers.Provide end user related feedback to product
- responsible and develop improvementsGive proactive feedback and ensure regular
- interaction.Actively consults users concerning optimal work
- place setup and utilization of assets and services (e.g. WEoF). Yearly planning of asset and service usage
- What do I need to qualify for this
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer
- Science, Information Technology, or others related fieldsMinimum 3-5 years working experience in Siemens
- IT Strong IT and technology backgroundProficient computer skills and experienceIT processesGeneral IT knowhow with end-user support &
- application support Collaboration and Communication across Teams,
- Departments and CountriesStrong customer focus orientationExposure to international working environmentIncident and problem management experienceGood communication skillsGood English, both written & spoken skills
- and proficient in MS Office
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITEDExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
Company DescriptionA unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.Job DescriptionAs a Senior IT Manager, you will be responding to manage IT teams to participate in the day-to-day event response, incident management, problem management and project management, ensuring the systems, services and infrastructure work reliably, ensuring the operational efficiency, aligning with strategies and comply with the company policies. Analyzing business operations, research current trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate their applicability to the company and/or our customers and make recommendations for IT development based on business needs.Key Responsibilities, but are not limited to:Managing, supervising employees in IT department by motivating, coaching and setting up the goals which align with company goals and strategies.Manage IT teams to participates in the day-to-day event response, incident management and problem management for the enterprise applications, network, infrastructure and call center system to minimize the duration of business operation interruption.Manage the provision of the enterprise applications enhancement, maintenance and support services, either directly or via third party support agreements.Analyze business operations, specify, research top technologies, recommend cost effective solutions, plan and perform the implementation of systems-related policies, procedures and standards.Research current trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies. Evaluate their applicability to the company and/or our customers and make recommendations based on business needs.Evaluate current processes and identify logical opportunities to enhance current approach and recommend future improvementsStrategy development and execution to ensure alignment between business needs and technology solutionsLiaising with other departments, determining and addressing their IT needs and requirements.Conducts testing and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and back-up systems. Ensures appropriate disaster recovery configurations and plans are documented and tested.Plan and manage IT team onsite for new IT system implementation, travelling for onsite inspection, manage IT project team for installation or implement new hardware and/or new applications.Plan and manage to prepare IT budget that relating to hardware, software fees, budget to replace server, network equipment end of life, upgrade software or initiative new applications.Develop documentation and SOP for IT systems, procedures, policies or any information related to the operation of the department, require by business or require by the auditor.Maintain high level of users satisfaction, conduct the annual users satisfaction survey and prepare/propose the plan for improving the IT services and users satisfaction.QualificationsBachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study.5+ years of experience with IT Operations and IT Project Management, experience with new site project planning and management.5+ years of experience managing enterprise business applications, standard software, client platforms, cloud services, servers, operating systems, virtual environments and telephony systems.Ability to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts, project teams and leadership to facilitate two-way communicationSuccessful experience leading people high critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategyExceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of associates in the organization.Ability to understand overall IT strategy and apply or implement IT strategy in assigned projects or initiatives.Results oriented and self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of IT operations required and Project Management.
฿15,000 - ฿50,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Responsible for database design, implementation, configuration, SQL tuning/optimization, SQL commands, maintenance and deployments all databases in the staging and production environments.
- Ensure the database system efficiency, monitoring and interface with other related systems ex. Game Event/ Activities, Accounting etc.
- Coordinate amongstdevelopmentteams and users to clarify issues and ensure the project deployment success.
- Support the system performance assurance process by participating in activities related to the database environments Preparing good documentation, reporting system for management, system configuration and control management.
- Arranging maintenance period for all services.
- At least 3-year in-depth experience in Database Admin Role.
- Degree in Computer Engineering, IT/Computer Sciences, Statistics or related fields.
- MCDBA preferred, with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Procedural SQL command, Store Procedure and.Net Web Application.
- Hands-on experience in database administration using SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, or MS Access using standard SQL.
- Strong team leadership, analytical skills, user handling, and have experience in team working and staff coaching.
- Previous participation in database preventive maintenance, tuning tools and backup/recovery tasks.
- Good understand in data warehouse concept will be advantage.
- Able to deal and handle difficult situations and work under time constraints.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment which requires greater flexibility and adaptability.
- Proficient in the English language both spoken and written.
- As a Sales Specialist of a dynamic BU team, this role has the responsibility to drive the Compute and Network business into the assigned market segment.The Specialist needs to take care of the following responsibilities:1. Responsible for the country segment Compute and Network Business and revenue targets2. Be the segments leading Compute specialist3. Work aside the Account team to strategize and engage with customers.4. High level partner and customer coverage to pitch DellEMC's Compute and networks Value proposition.5. Initiate and manage GCN programs to grow the business for DellEMC and the partners6. Build relationship and business proposition with our Global Partners e.g. Microsoft, Intel, VMware etc7. Good customer relationship skills with understanding of Enterprise sales cycles.8. This position also requires good people management skills, self-motivation, good communication (internal and external), multi-tasking skills and a great team player.9. Must possess the ability to function autonomously delivering a high standard of work to meet the required internal/external deadlinesQualificationsMinimum of an undergraduate degree in a relevant field such as Computer science, Electrical or computer engineering10+ years working experience in IT industry, preferably in vendor environmentChannel or partner management skills will be a bonusPossess good communicate skills with senior executives e.g. Senior IT managers, etcAble to drive business message across to partner business owner, key managers etc.Must have good relationship building skillsSuperior written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills (in English and local language)Strong analysis skills and ability to find solutions using lateral thinkingWorked in a pre-sales or technical sales environment and has responsibility of sales
- Job Family: Engineering Systems-Engineer
- Job ID: R96979
- Do you want to contribute to the future of
- healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and
- passion to this cause, our companys name is dedicated to our employees. Its
- their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the
- ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.We offer you a
- flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort
- zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service (CS) Partner Manager to implement Service & Customer Support
- strategies and processes which optimize service levels with Siemens Healthineers
- and Customer Service division. Partners via best practice and within budget
- targets.Your mission and responsibilities:CS Partner
- Management:You will apply the
- global CS Partner Management principles in the establishment and implementation
- of Partner contracts, using available contract templates. Control compliance to
- the same and comply to Siemens Healthineers Service Branding requirements.Certification:You will implement
- and operate a consistent and continuous Service Certification program using Siemens
- Healthineers Service Excellence Guidelines across all Service Partners.People Development
- in Partners:You will facilitate
- proper leadership and management of the team of Field Service Engineers and Field
- Application Specialists within Partner Organizations. Be a Service Management Consultant
- to the Partners, provide guidance for the selection/ recruitment/ coaching of
- key people.Sales Support:You will ensure
- extensive sales support to the local sales organization/ modality managerYou will ensure
- technical collaboration and knowledge transfer during sales offers and projectsService Partner
- Systems & Tools:You will assure
- the rollout of Siemens Healthineers Partner systems and tools by Business
- Partners to be fully establish Service Transparency (Installed Base, Service
- KPIs, Notifications, PMs, etc.) for each of the appointed Business Partners.Service Customer
- Satisfaction:You will drive and
- maximize Service Customer Satisfaction through Service Delivery with full or partial
- contribution of a Service Partner.Registration of
- Service Partners:You will ensure
- proper registration and maintenance of Service Partners within the registration
- tool, especially regarding assigning appropriate authorization.Budget:You will manage
- business success by setting up budgets using appropriate service partner
- models.You will report
- business success in terms of revenue and gross margin on a frequent basis.To find out more about the specific business, have
- a look at qualifications and experiences:You hold a successfully completed Degree in technical,
- management and/or commerce discipline; technical understanding a pre-requisiteYou have at least 5 years of professional experience
- in a service business in the Healthcare industryYou have experience in managing,
- leading and motivating teams and individualsYou have experience dealing with
- customers complaintsYour personality and skills:You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural
- diversity and language levelYou have the ability to interact with
- and network with Senior ExecutivesYou have the ability to prioritize work
- taking into account a complex matrix of inputsYou are proficient in Thai and English
- both written and spokenBeing
- part of our team:Siemens
- Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than
- 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future
- of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every
- day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of
- diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular
- medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.Your
- cultural fit:Our unique team
- spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will
- to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
- lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. Thats why we want
- you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not
- forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location.
- Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
- resumes.Organization: Siemens HealthineersCompany: Siemens Healthcare LimitedExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Role Description:
- Salesforce.com Functional Architect would be based in Bangkok and part of the growing Salesforce.com ASEAN practice. He or she would serve as functional specialist to the sales & delivery team on the force.com, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud Platform. With broad background the ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform including but not limited to business processes and business users.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Works with management and business teams to help identify significant process opportunities and present ROI
- Drives major process re-engineering efforts by:
- Leading business owners to define process future state and ROI
- Proposing a roadmap of specific focused projects/actions to achieve the desired future state by implementing the proposed changes
- Participating in projects to map existing processes; lead the definition/documentation of the to-be processes; define/document tool requirements, data changes, business rules, metrics, and training to achieve to be process.
- Work with Business Systems and IT teams as needed on functional specs and test scripts
- Work with business and other functions as needed on process implementation planning including job roles/incentives; UAT; training; and metric gathering
- Data and processes analysis, swim-lane/process diagramming
- Conducting business process design workshops
- Developing and defining business requirements, workflow design, processing mapping, functional specifications, gap analyses, and use cases
- Interacting with business owners and IT Teams (Oracle, SalesForce.com, EDI, Web) to ensure the system solutions meet the functional requirements
- Require to work across business areas, which may result in focus on a particular area for a period of time
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical processes and requirements
- Review, recommend and implement available or industry standard tools and technologies as appropriate to deliver process optimization solutions
- READ MORE OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Ideal candidate will have experience in consulting organization with total of 10+ years experience leading major Programs/Projects in a complex, global corporate setting
- Candidate must have a project management experience and ability to handle client interactions at senior level to lead project discussions. PMP certified candidates preferred.
- 3+ years of experience of Salesforce implementation and management of business automation solutions within the Front Office domain (CRM SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.)
- Practical and hands-on experience in implementing, managing SalesForce.com solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM, Service modules
- Understanding of Sales Cycles, Sales Models, Sales Tools, end-to-end business processes (front-office and back-office), and implementation of these within CRM and ERP systems for:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Deal / Account Registration
- Order Management
- Service Renewals
- Web-based self-service portal
- B-2-B transactions: EDI
- Experience in designing and developing automation solution to deliver business value
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
- Salesforce Certification in Administrator (ADM-201), Sales cloud and Service cloud Consultant.
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team across different time zones effectively.
- Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment
- Able to travel at short notice for projects.
- Bachelors Degree with Computer Science. Candidates with an MBA would have advantage.
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. Youll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
- Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
- At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
- Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- APPLY NOW
- Register for Job Alerts
- To apply from a mobile device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address
- To apply from a tablet device, your CV must be in the cloud. Not Ready? Send this job to an email address