WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure workplace IT solutions are used
- effectivelyMinimize non-productive time of users due to
- workplace or application misfunction (Including ISEC related requests)Accountability and responsibility for the
- Request Management processAccountability & responsibility for
- satisfactory resolution of all end user related queries, feedback, issues &
- complaints. Incident resolution monitoring and reporting
- from end user perspective and ensuring service provider adherence to agreed
- SLAs.Provide feedback to customers with reference to
- status of problem, and ensure all parties are kept up to dateAccountability and responsibility for Access
- Management process.Owns, manages and controls the standard change
- requests as pre-defined in the service agreement & work requestsUser productivity by providing a one-stop
- processVerifies, orders and approves hardware and
- software (standard, non standard)Reflect as-is situation of assets in
- appropriate asset management systems. Ensure data quality. Provide basis for
- asset optimization initiatives. Provide a seamless experience for end users to
- order/delete standard hardware and software service catalog items. Manage and maintain adequate stock of new/used
- end user IT assets/peripherals (e.g. laptops, keyboards, etc.) to support
- continued business operations where required including disposal. Daily
- operational issues with suppliers.Responsibility for IT assets budget.
- processActive Contributor to selection of end-user IT
- Asset suppliers.Provide end user related feedback to product
- responsible and develop improvementsGive proactive feedback and ensure regular
- interaction.Actively consults users concerning optimal work
- place setup and utilization of assets and services (e.g. WEoF). Yearly planning of asset and service usage
- What do I need to qualify for this
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer
- Science, Information Technology, or others related fieldsMinimum 3-5 years working experience in Siemens
- IT Strong IT and technology backgroundProficient computer skills and experienceIT processesGeneral IT knowhow with end-user support &
- application support Collaboration and Communication across Teams,
- Departments and CountriesStrong customer focus orientationExposure to international working environmentIncident and problem management experienceGood communication skillsGood English, both written & spoken skills
- and proficient in MS Office
- Organization: Siemens MobilityCompany: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITEDExperience Level: Experienced ProfessionalJob Type: Full-time
- Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Thailand due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on. Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of sales experience in technology, advertising or media agency and/or internet, experience growing a market.
- Experience in coaching and mentoring in a sales context. Experience devising plans to develop and maintain client relationships and accounts.
- Preferred qualifications:
- MBA degree.
- Ability to model and coach sales behaviors including, C-level engagement, effective questioning, objection handling, competitive selling, building pipeline.
- Ability to develop and deliver business strategies and relationships sustainable in the short- and long-term.
- Thought leadership, as demonstrated by industry experience and ability to influence.
- Developed analytical skills to assess performance. Ability to develop actionable insights to capture opportunities.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Thai fluently and idiomatically.
- About the job Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Google Customer Solutions (GCS) sales teams are trusted advisors and competitive sellers who maintain a relentless focus on customer success by bringing the best Google has to offer.
- As a GCS Sales Agency Lead, you'll manage client relationships and lead the business engagement with agencies in the market. You will enable your team to always reach for ambitious performance goals. You and your team will also work with a wide variety of GCS agencies to deliver the optimal advertising solution for every partner and their clients.When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses. Responsibilities
- Deliver business growth, engagement and client satisfaction for a portfolio of GCS-managed agencies in an assigned market. Manage and strengthen executive-level agency relations through key meetings, business reviews and speaking engagements.
- Recruit, retain, and lead the team of GCS Sales Development Managers and Account Strategists to ensure improved same-store growth, high agency satisfaction, and enhanced portfolio health.
- Lead and coach a sales team and help them engage with stakeholders in GCS agencies and customers. Build and actively manage an effective long-term agency planning process.
- Define the future of agency management and help to develop the necessary infrastructure and processes. Initiate and run strategic initiatives to further develop new and existing GCS agency businesses.
- Location At Google, we dont just accept differencewe celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.