WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Lead a dynamic team of solution specialists, leveraging digital technology and data to drive growth.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Business Analysts and Business SME teams to explore business demand at pre-prioritization stage.
- Support the development of business cases for new technology initiatives. Involvement in pre-funding and business case activities as well as RFI, RFQ and RFP development and evaluation.
- Work closely with business, digital & technology leaders as well as implementation teams to ensure that the technology platform is fully and appropriately leveraged.
- Develop the appropriate models and financial analysis to support the adoption of the enterprise technology platform.
- Develop and govern fit-for-purpose solution designs that address the business needs and align to the architecture strategies, roadmaps, principles, standards, and policies.
- Develop and analyse solution options based on business demand, enterprise architecture and balanced comparison of functional capabilities, non-functional capabilities, risk, cost, and benefits.
- View package-based business solutions holistically to ensure seamless integration with other application / infrastructure components.
- Analyse enterprise business context (trends and business strategy), as well as business requirements to guide solution architecture by leveraging all aspects (e.g., business, information, and technology infrastructure) of enterprise architecture.
- Consult with project teams and suppliers to harmonize systems and / or infrastructure with the end-to-end architecture. Drive discussions among projects teams to agree on the solution architecture and guide technology decisions.
- Ensure solution architecture design work is documented in a structured fashion matching the architecture framework. Facilitate sharing of the artifacts to drive reuse.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in technology, ensure timely exploration and proactively communicate Manufacturing Technology team's position towards the introduction of relevant / key emerging technologies to accommodate near-term and long-term needs.
- Help facilitate the successful implementation and adoption of solutions including strategic decision making on management of overall risk to execution and overarching change management efforts with senior stakeholders to pave way for adoption.
- Plan and define high level design of technical solutions and explore potential technical solutions with team.
- Join the day-to-day leadership team of our agile delivery engine and help manage risk, impediments and ensuring progress towards committed objectives.
- Work with transformation and relentless improvement towards a more agile operating model creating faster time to market, better quality, and more efficiency.
- Work closely together with Engineering Manager and Technical Leads to establish technical principles and guidelines, including drive DevSecOps and architecture maturity of the product.
- Ensure compliance with technical standards & guidelines e.g., vendor, architecture, and cybersecurity, manage technology interdependencies on functionality or timeline.
- What is needed to succeed8+ years of Enterprise / Architecture experience within Agile organizations in large scale strategic programs or projects.
- Experience on manufacturing and/or back office application/platform implementation for manufacturing as a mandatory.
- Strong experience in enterprise IT management, technology consulting, advisory or professional services.
- Knowledge of all aspects of IT architecture and proven abilities to manage large scale solutions design and implementation work.
- Understanding of application development methodologies, SOA, object-oriented analysis and design, and SaaS / cloud-based systems.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements, define multiple solution options to business problems.
- Good understanding of the practical application of existing and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
- Ability to lead advanced teams of specialists through to agile aligned best practices.
- Advanced client-facing skills, including the ability to analyse complex problems, influence and negotiate with customers.
- Independent, proactive, and structured. Ability to ensure progress and commitment to deadlines.
- Be a servant leader who can make decisions, prioritize, and manage risk but who always empowers the teams to decide on the "how".
- Pragmatic in striking balance between short term gains and long-term strategic ambitions (e.g., technical debt).
- Understand technology platforms, trends and can activate technical expertise in the organization.
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact, and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt.
- Business acumen and politically astute, ability to act with diplomacy and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Combination of strategic and analytical insights with a passion for technology.
- Professional Architecture certification (e.g., TOGAF) or experience on manufacturing ERP would be an advantage.