WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
MySQL, Python, Shell Script, Google Cloud Platform, English
฿40,000 - ฿55,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of database and server. Ensures operation and security of all servers and database. Configures, installs, maintains and upgrades database server and its related components.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Manage Configuration management, build, deploy and maintain open stack development tools.
- Develop solutions for software, process, people, and practices for build release and application lifecycle changes.
- Guide and prepare team for the next generation of infrastructure, Dockers/Kubernetes, or serverless.
- Design and build databases, schemas, stored procedures, and other database objects.
- Design Backup Recovery Strategy based on application requirements like Schedule, retention etc. Set up routine database backup procedures and disaster recovery procedures.
- Perform database recoveries.
- Perform database performance tuning and capacity planning.
- Setup monitoring and alerting on database performance, system metrics, trends.
- Assist developers and end-users with database usage, query development, and tuning.
- Support database connectivity from client applications.
- POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduated Bachelor s Degree or Higher in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Experienced in system administration (Linux).
- Knowledge in scripting and coding e.g. Shell Script, Python or Ruby.
- Knowledge of AWS and other RDS on cloud environments.
- Knowledge of automation framework (Terraform, Ansible, Git) are advantageous.
- Knowledge of MySQL & PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of NoSQL, KSQL and ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies and platforms; AWS, GCP and Azure.
High Responsibilities, English
฿30,000 - ฿60,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- Get the details of Role and Responsibilities of vacancy, Employee Requisition approval and Job Description approval from a hiring manager, and create a job posting.
- Partner with hiring managers to maintain up-to-date job descriptions, ensuring clarity of the role and requirements are aligned on recruiting method and create job postings.
- Search and match qualified candidates, through company database, social media channels, job board websites, job fair and other resources. Look for alternate search options if necessary.
- Screen candidate and conduct first screening interview.
- Prepare short-listed candidates for a hiring manager.
- Contact candidates, interview arrangement with a hiring manager and coordinate debrief after interviews.
- Maintain frequent communication with hiring managers and HR counterparts on search progress. Keep a record of search status on recruitment report.
- Organize a Job Fair / Virtual career fair.
- Negotiate salary and employment offer..
- Contact a potential candidate for health check-up process, follow up the checkup result, and reference checking..
- Provide the employment contract and response for new employee contract signing process..
- Support on developing sourcing methods to find the best drivers of talent by leveraging multiple channels, including but not limited to social channels, networking, direct sourcing, internet recruiting, advertising, employee referrals, competitor contacts and third party vendors/partners.
- Support on developing and implement assessment tool/online test to strengthen selection process for Big C Culture Fit.
- Support on developing a tool for recruitment technology.
- Support on assigned projects from supervisor.
- Bachelor s degree or higher in Human Resources, Political Science, Public Administration, Law, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3-5 years in Recruitment function, especially in IT recruitment /Tech recruitment or recruitment agency firm.
- Possesses service minded, result-oriented, active, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized person and able to multi-task in order to complete projects on time and to the satisfaction of both clients and candidates.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
Linux, Software Development
- Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience planning infrastructure modernization as a technical consultant, technical pre-sales engineer, or enterprise architect.
- Experience in one of the following: cloud migration, data center migration, disaster recovery, virtualization, application/servers assessment and discovery.
- Experience leading IT strategy discussion/design cloud adoption plans.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experience as an IT infrastructure consultant or enterprise architect working in data center investment strategies and proposals.
- Experience in networking (i.e., Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks) and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
- Experience with deployment methodologies and technologies (e.g., CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience with Windows, Linux system administration, and/or Enterprise applications.
- Knowledge for VMware technology stack (e.g., vSphere, vCenter, ESXi, vSAN etc.) or other technology stack (e.g., Active Directory, Windows Server, etc.).
- About the job.
- The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- As an Infrastructure Modernization Specialist in Google Cloud Customer Engineering team, you will work with the Sales team to introduce Google Cloud to our customers. You will help prospective and existing customers and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks. You will also be part of a diverse team of fellow Googlers working in an environment of respect and inclusion where we promote equal opportunities to succeed.
- Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive and inspire customers and peers to solve difficult problems with progressive and novel solutions, leveraging a sophisticated set of technical competences.
- Manage the Go-to-Market strategy from technical perspective. Craft the strategy to transform the customers, identify key customer technical objections, and develop a strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments. Help the Account team to close agreements from technical perspective.
- Recommend migration strategies, enterprise architectures, migration tools, and cloud infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud. Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.