WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Grow brand and desired equity of assigned product group and direct all marketing activities for the achievement of short- & long-term business Goal, Strategies, Action Plan, P &L and market spending and to ensure compliance and aligned with regulatory affairs.
- Develop effective Communication brief and plan and direct agencies in developing promotional materials, media and the implementation. Direct research agencies and conduct about Qualitative and Quantitative Research.
- Activate Brand Essence and Vision.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brand.
- Develop and update consumer portrait, understands in store environment, contributes to category strategy, defines desired relative price, provides recommendation to pricing and promotional strategy, proposes SKUs for key channels and key customers.
- Ensure consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, contribute and execute Innovation pipeline, maintain vibrancy via relevant renovation for his/her brands.
- Contribute to development and execute strong, functionally aligned brand plan. Track and monitor the performance, health and strategic alignment.
- Contribute to the development, engagement strategies and creates relevant & memorable brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the company image of trusted leader.
- Ensure compliance and validation to all regulations and specifications.
- ARE YOU A FIT?Minimum of bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in marketing preferably in FMCG brands.
- Good command of English & Thai.
- Good communication and presentation skills and can work independently.
- Able to work under high pressure and have self-starter attitude.
- Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
- Job Number 21111687
- Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
- Location The Westin Grande Sukhumvit Bangkok, 259 Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
- Brand Westin Hotels & Resorts
- Schedule Full-Time
- Relocation? N
- Position Type Non-Management
- Located Remotely? N
- At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests' well-being, and we're energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay. We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you're someone who has is positive, adaptable and intuitive, and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Westin, together we can rise.
- POSITION SUMMARY.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor. Wash and disinfect kitchen and store room areas, tables, tools, knives, and equipment. Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock. Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas. Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes. Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing. Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue. Sort, soak, and wash/re-wash silverware. Breakdown dirty bus tubs. Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster area. Clean and mop all areas in assigned departments. Dispose of glass in the proper containers. Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications. Protect company assets. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors..
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Not Applicable
- Cloud Computing & Networking
- Management Level
- Senior Associate
- The Cloud and IT Transformation team works with our clients to build a legacy of improvement and performance, working with leading enterprise applications including those in the cloud.
- Our focus areas are SAP, Salesforce, Workday, Oracle, Microsoft and SuccessFactors.
- A Cloud Solution Consultant is responsible for supporting the design and delivery of Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations, with technical experience and can work directly with clients to meet their business needs. An ideal candidate has a technical background, communicates tactfully, understands marketing and is able to support in the design, testing, and deployment of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions.
- The Cloud Solution Consultant has hands-on experience implementing Email Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, and Marketing Cloud Connect in a customer-facing role. They have demonstrated best practices of implementation design, executed deployment of campaigns, and finalised custom solutions for customers.
- About the Role
- Support the Cloud Solution/Technical Architect in consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their marketing initiatives
- Co-present or support in the presentation of high-level overviews of the Cloud architecture and integration capabilities
- Manage and contribute to an actionable cloud Blueprint (BRD/FSD) that aligns a client's business needs to the Cloud solutions
- Support multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Identify project issues/risks and potentially present alternatives to alleviate or resolve, or work with the Cloud Solution Architect to resolve it
- Able to support with or directly configure ETL processes in Automation Studio
- Able to configure Contact Builder for differing data models used by clients
- Able to configure account setup and administration (BUs, roles and permissions, profiles, SAP, RMM, Users, subscriber filters, FTP)
- Preferred skills
- Possess experience in cloud solution implementation, design, architecture and/or cloud transformation and strategy in any capacity, preferably in leading role
- Good understanding of cloud platform technologies and services, preferably holding any one or combination of cloud platform architect or developer certifications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Graduate in Technology, Communications, information systems, or similar
- Salesforce Certified Email Marketing Specialist; Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator; Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Consultant
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Well-versed with all core Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools and functionality
- Ability to provide clients with best practice guidance relating to multichannel marketing where there are technical considerations, e.g. deliverability and IP warming
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in producing client-facing documentation and presentations
- Experience in authoring and contributing to technical and testing-related documentation
- Familiarity with data architecture/schema
- (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
- Degrees/Field of Study required: Bachelor Degree
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
- (if blank, certifications not specified)
- Desired Languages
- (If blank, desired languages not specified)
- Travel Requirements
- Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
- Government Clearance Required?
- Job Posting End Date
Analytical Thinking, Excel
฿40,000 - ฿80,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- A Human Capital Consultant will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. You also can expect to.
- Manage team of consultants and project coordinator.
- Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors.
- Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and compensation data versus the market.
- Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including business strategy, compensation, and rewards, corporate performance and performance management.
- Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards, selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development.
- Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems.
- Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as day-to-day client contact for project areas including data requests and data management.
- A Master degree in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics, human resources (HR) and/or accounting coursework preferred.
- Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel.
- Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs.
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Team and client-focus attitude.