WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
- Main Purpose:
- Responsible for Finance & Accounting.
- Managing all accounting operations and records in compliance with accounting standards and related regulations.
- Presenting financial reports in an accurate and timely manner, meeting all reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Analyzing financial data and variance analysis from the budget and suggesting areas for improvement to the management team.
- Co-ordination and preparing the annual budget including operating budget and capital expenditures budget.
- Maintaining internal controls over financial and operating process. Ensuring that standard operational policies and procedures are followed and updated.
- Coordinating with audit activities from internal and external auditors.
- Working with Treasury in managing cash flow.
- Providing leadership and managing the accounting &finance team effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate with the overseas and local subsidiaries.
- Providing leadership of Accounting & Finance operations and reporting process, ensuring and accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing report to internal and external sources, adherence with IFRs.
- Develop good working relationships with professionals such as bankers, auditors, clients or statutory organizations for the benefit of company.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy.
- Good drive, strong leadership abilities, excellent communication, interpersonal skills and relationship building skills are a must.
- Commercial awareness and general business skills.
- Exceptional skills in result- oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
- Thai nationality, age over 35 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 10 years of accounting experience of which at least 5 years should be in a senior management level.
- Technically competent in financial and management accounting.
- Good leadership and development skills, adaptable to change and proactive in problem solving.
- Strong communication in English is required (reading, speaking and writing ).
- Finance & Accounting
- AR Accounting Intern
- We are looking for an ambitious talented candidate to join our diverse and qualified accounting team at Pomelo Fashion.We welcome all candidate who is proactive, detail-oriented and interested in developing career in Finance and Accounting.
- Fully support AR team in offline sales reconciliation and partner sales reconciliation.
- Monitor and follow up on AR collection day to day and work with cross functional teams to ensure the accuracy of AR balance.
- Assist in bank reconciliation of receipts transactions.
- Collect tax invoice from financial institution to support tax filing in compliance with local standards.
- Record transactions to accounting system under supervisor of accounting team lead timely and accurately.
- Support month end closing and management report as requested.
- Other tasks requested by supervisor.
- Current university student or graduated with a degree in finance and accounting or related field.
- Proficient in Excel will be a big plus.
- Good communication skills (both English and Thai).
- Detail-oriented, proactive and willing to learn.
Business Statistics / Analysis, Financial Modeling, English
฿20,000 - ฿30,000, สามารถต่อรองได้
- ADGES Consulting specializes in three business areas; consulting, assessment, and academy. We are
- the trusted partners by the world leading organizations. We strive to provide world-class, practical and
- insightful business and learning solutions to our clients. To cope up with the surge in our clientsdemands,
- we are looking for our team partners who share our passion and values.
- ADGES partners with the best in the business. We work side-by-side the world great leadership guru and
- thinkers. We love innovative ideas with proven results. We are proud of our achievements and impacts
- that we have created in the business community. For consulting, we are the strategic partnership with
- RBL, a consulting firm founded by Dave Ulrich and Norm Smallwood. Dave is named the father of
- modern HR. For Assessment, ADGES Consulting represents Emergenetics, the fast and forward
- thinking assessment and team applications provider. As for leadership development, we are the exclusive
- partner with Bluepoint Leadership, the world'sleader in designing and facilitating leadership development
- As part of a forward looking, young and energetics organization, you will be challenge but you will be
- developed at your fullest potential. You will work with the best around the world. If you think, you have
- what it takes. Let us hear from you.
- A Project Coordinator/Business Support will work in a learning-filled environment, participating as an
- integral member of project teams. You will provide quantitative and qualitative analytical support to senior
- consultants, drawing meaningful conclusions from client data. Project Coordinator is a first step for junior
- graduate who dreams to take on Consulting position. This is a perfect chance to groom you and expose
- you to real players in the industry.
- You also can expect to: Help write and structure client presentations, including recommendations presented to HR
- leaders, senior management, executives and boards of directors Analyze clients' strategic and organizational information and model clients' financial and
- compensation data versus the market. Conduct research and analysis to understand industry and organization-specific issues, including
- business strategy, compensation and rewards, corporate performance and performance
- management Collect and examine data trends in client financial performance, pay practices and policies, and
- talent management, including performance management, succession planning, rewards,
- selection/recruiting and leadership/employee development Help clients achieve responsible executive remuneration by translating business strategies and
- shareholder expectations into performance measurement and talent management systems Develop project management and consulting skills, ultimately serving as a day-to-day client
- contact for project areas including data requests and data management Provide administrative supports to ensure the project team and a team of facilitators can provide
- the best learning experiences that create learning with impacts. Administrative supports cover
- preparing materials, event rooms, coordinate with vendors to ensure smooth learning and
- consulting operations Coordinate with facilitators, vendors, and learning partners to deliver learning program and other
- consulting projects.
- areas are preferred Business, finance, accounting, HR and/or economics internship experience preferred Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative, and a strong background in Excel Experience in data analysis, financial modeling and presentation design Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills Intellectual curiosity, seeking opportunities to develop new skills Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under tight deadlines or changing client needs Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail Team and client-focus attitude.
- Strategic Finance Associate
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Collaborate closely with senior team members and accounting team in gathering and preparing company performance indicators and management accounts for company stakeholders
- Analyze past results and make recommendations for any improvements in the business operation
- Work on sophisticated financial modeling, understand how to build complex operational models
- Interpret financial insights and findings to support decision making on any strategic initiatives to drive the growth of the business
- Help drive requirements and implementation for financial planning and business intelligence
- Assist with preparation of presentations for the Board of Directors, investors, and any ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor in Finance or related fields
- 1-2 years of experience as an investment banking analyst is a must.
- Must be strong in Excel and comfortable using SQL (or be willing to pick up SQL quickly)
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
- Self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Thai
- Thai Nationality only