WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Company DescriptionRAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat.RAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns. RAKxas world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether theyre business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.Job DescriptionThis role is focused on creating and maintaining a high profile and positive image for RAKxa Wellness and encouraging customer preference for RAKxa by effectively communicating with media and industry partners. You will work closely with the operation teams and the Corporate PR team to achieve international and regional PR exposure, manage media relations, digital marketing and build loyalty among top tier media on behalf of RAKxa and the brand, with the objective of keeping RAKxa and the brand front of mind, driving revenue and helping the property to achieve their commercial objectives. You will also be responsible for evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved and building awareness and positioning for the brand.Qualifications Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communication, Marketing or any related field.At least 8 years experiences in PR & Marketing Communication.5 years experiences in a management position.Proven marketing campaign experience.Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.Proficient in writing and editing proposals and publicationsStrong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Senior Visual Designer
- About the position:
- Pomelo is looking for an associate to join our Visual Design team. As a member of this team, you will be working closely with our Art Director, current Visual Designers as well as Content Marketing Team, Fashion Team and front-end developers in creating design solutions holistically by strategically implementing images, colors, typography and other elements that travel across all platforms, both online and offline. The role involves a high understanding of our brand, customer target and their needs before making communicative design decisions.You will work with briefs given by other departments to develop creative ideas and concepts before choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the brands objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- What we're looking for:
- A highly self-motivated team player with a positive and hard-working attitude.
- Up to date with the latest fashion and design trends.
- Able to conceptualize and translate ideas into clear communication pieces.
- Ability to clearly present creative work and communicate to cross-functional teams.
- Someone who will be the gatekeeper to the Pomelo brand.
- Design stimulating visuals for Pomelo platforms, this role particularly focuses on Pomelo digital advertising channels and growth initiatives
- Helping define Pomelo ad strategy from a design perspective
- Designing compelling, clear and engaging advertising assets, while also understanding the customer journey and fulfilling the business needs
- Stay abreast of current and evolving advertising trends and ensure Pomelos visual communications are ever-evolving and with increasing engagement
- Work closely and cross-functionally with a variety of teams including Studio, Editorial, Marketing, Engineering and Growth.
- Work with a wide range of media, including Adobe suites, text animation, video and other computer-aided design
- Ensure all assets are aligned to the Pomelo brand, delivered on time and to the highest quality
- Support and mentor junior visual associates, where required
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or other design related field
- Over 3 years experience in a related design field: fashion, fashion e-commerce or creative ad agency
- Ad agency or previous advertising design experience preferred
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Motion Graphic experience desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of and interest in advertising, marketing, fashion and branding
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Self-motivated, rigorous and excellence-oriented.
- A good communicator, team player, with a positive attitude.
- Required Materials:
- Resume / CV
- Portfolio in PDF format
- Social Media Director
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast-fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends and data.
- Working with PR and Visual team to plan, develop, and execute a social media strategy that broadens and elevates Pomelo brand awareness, as well as boost reach and engagement. Create a stronger bond between the customer and the brand. Drive brand loyalty and new customer acquisition.
- Manage social media calendars. Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver timely content. Work closely with the PR team to coordinate talents.
- Plan content for IG, FB, and any new channels, make sure to inline campaigns with the marketing calendar and seasonal creative concepts.
- Curate visually compelling social feeds that integrate new collections launches, lookbooks, and campaign assets, collection inspiration images, etc, to elevate brand awareness and engagement.
- Develop a strategy to engage a new target audience.
- Updating communication approaches along with the trend in social media.
- Track and monitor the impact and success of posts to ensure deliverables are being met, reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Execute live streaming on app. (planning, scheduling, streaming)
- Bachelor degree in a Marketing, PR or Communications is preferred
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Expert knowledge in deployment of social media platforms
- Strong aesthetic sensibility, ability to curate beautiful social experiences and assets
- Experience of content planning & production
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Tech and social obsessed
- Excellent communication skills, ability to manage deadlines and KPIs
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- A can-do attitude and willingness to go above and beyond what is necessary
- Passionate, enthusiastic and enjoy working in a constantly growing and evolving department
- Brand Director
- Pomelo is a leading online fashion company in Emerging Asia. Backed by fashion and technology investors from across the world, Pomelo brings its unique fast fashion style to Emerging Asia through a technology-driven, vertically-integrated design, and production model. Our growth strategy is to merge our online focus of mobile and social with the latest trends, data, and physical store.
- Oversee all aspects of the brand identity, visual content and visual communication
- Develop and execute brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, typeface, and UI guidelines.
- Set and oversee the brand guidelines for all online and offline brand communications
- Support the visual design team to ensure that all content is within brand guidelines and aligns to the Pomelo aesthetic
- Work closely with the studio art director in aligning all creative content and ensuring all Pomelo image content is aligned with brand guidelines
- Help lead seasonal brand campaigns, working with world-class creative partners
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to create innovative marketing campaigns
- Ensure the Pomelo brand messaging is consistent across all touchpoints, online and offline
- Lead improvements in Pomelo brand design and champion continuous improvement in all Pomelo design projects
- Provide best-in-class digital creative
- Drive innovation by leveraging the latest design, digital and social trends, and technologies.
- Analyze competitor and customer data and insights to ensure the brand content is constantly evolving and engaging and exciting customers.
- Lead brand projects such as new store launches, new brand launches, interface updates and key brand moments across the year
- Creative problem solver with strategic thinking skills and strong business acumen
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- 5-8 years of relevant experience desired
- Proficient in all Adobe programs and strong knowledge of UI/UX design principles
- Experience of working with a global company/brand
- Strong creative experience
- Digital enthusiast, fashion visionary
- Customer-centric. Understands our customer and what makes them tick and use this knowledge to create and lead exciting and engaging brand content
- Strong leadership, project management, communication, problem-solving skills
- Excellent English communication skills