WorkScore™ คืออะไรเหรอ? แถบสีน้ำเงินด้านข้างตำแหน่งงานแต่ละตำแหน่งจะแสดงค่าความเหมาะสมของโพรไฟล์คุณกับตำแหน่งงาน คุณจำเป็นต้องใส่รายละเอียดในโพรไฟล์อย่างน้อย 80% ขึ้นไป จึงจะสามารถดูค่าความเหมาะสมของ WorkScore ได้ ใครอยากรู้ กรอกโปรไฟล์เลย
Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, English
- The Graphic Design reports to the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications, and to the Director of Marketing and Communications within the school's Marketing Department. The principal roles and responsibilities of the Graphic Design are to design and produce graphical content and layouts (primarily desktop publishing) for electronic and print publications, used both internally for event and teaching and learning purposes, and externally for marketing purposes. The successful applicant will follow project-specific design briefs to design, arrange and produce various materials including posters, booklets, leaflets, web banners or digital advertisement, signage, display and exhibition in accordance with the school's corporate identity guidelines.
- They should also be able to contribute design ideas and take the creative lead on projects. The successful candidate should be self motivated, be able to work to timelines, and have 5 to 7 years experience in desktop publishing. A working knowledge of core desktop publishing software applications is essential. Some involvement in school events where graphic media are used (e.g. for tickets, signage, banners) is expected, sometimes outside normal working hours.
- Essential criteria:
- 5 to 7 years practical experience in a graphic design / desktop publishing environment;.
- Be proficient in the use of both PC and Mac, and core Microsoft office software;.
- Working knowledge of and high degree of competence in the use of following Adobe applications: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat or other graphic/layout/product design applications what may concern (a sample portfolio of previous work to demonstrate these skills would be advantageous);.
- Be confident in coordinating with print suppliers to obtain price quotations, place orders, proof samples, and ensure that timely delivery of ordered products to the expected quality. Some previous experience of working with print and media suppliers would be advantageous;.
- Photo-editing and enhancement;.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, sufficient to understand and respond to technical design instructions presented either in person or by email;.
- Be able to contribute design ideas and take the creative lead on projects;.
- Be motivated, imaginative, innovative;.
- Be aware of and sensitive to the demands of working in a cross-cultural setting;.
- Will be a dedicated worker and able to work in tight timeline at times and outside normal working hours when workload and event schedules demand, Some involvement in school events is expected, especially where graphics products (banners, signage etc) are on display;.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;.
- Be committed to and apply all school policies where relevant;.
- Ability to prepare slideshows and electronic presentations (for others to deliver);.
- Possess photography skill and understanding in visual concept and competence in the use of DSLR cameras for occasional school portraiture and events.
- Desirable criteria:
- A professional qualification (degree or certificate) in graphic design;.
- An interest in videography and video editing;.
- Some experience of working in an international workplace and/or child educational setting;.
- An interest in web-design, and basic familiarity/understanding of website content management systems (specifically Drupal).
Market Research, Social Media Management, Microsoft Office, English
- The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible to the Principal and works closely with Director of Marketing and Communications, the Associate Director of Marketing and Communications. In particular, the Marketing Communications Manager will:
- Execute their own day-to-day responsibilities and support the team to ensure that the wider objectives of the Department and School are met. Manage the execution of delegated tasks, as sanctioned by the line managers, ensuring that they are delivered to time, budget and expected quality.
- Implement actions set out in the strategic marketing plan, and in accordance with the expectations of line managers.
- Support and execute communications between the school and internal stakeholders through its established communication systems, ensuring that format, tone and content is appropriate and in line with the school s guidelines. (including the drafting of materials for website and issuing of messages and letters on behalf of the school to parents and students via Parent Portal , email and SMS .).
- Support and execute promotional activities for the School including face-to-face networking, advertising campaigns and outward-facing communications (including via social media and website).
- Track effectiveness of digital communications and conversion rates in order to inform communications and promotional strategies going forward.
- Analyse and track competitor activity to identify areas of threat and opportunity.
- Engagement with school community and identification of school activities to leverage positive Word of Mouth and generate new marketing ideas for the school.
- Follow the brand guidelines and ensure that the materials and communications presented by others are also in alignment.
- Develop and control the marketing inventory, ensuring adequate stock and timely provision of marketing materials in accordance with budget.
- Event Management.
- Plan, initiate, implement and support key school events.
- Advise all staff on events planning and ensure key messages and materials are delivered.
- Assist in the pre-communication/promotion of events, and establish and manage ticketing and registration processes (if required), Public Relations Media and public relations.
- Generate media coverage.
- Monitor competitors news, analyse and make recommendations to shape the School s own promotional activities and strategy.
- Work with other stakeholders to map out networking events and engage SMT.
- Attend networking events and create top of mind brand.
- Networking and engage school community.
- Professional Expectations:
- The Marketing Communications Manager should have the following qualities, skills and experience:
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to produce, edit and proof accurate English Language copy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A proactive team player, willing and able to execute own work streams.
- Excellent planning and time management skills, with ability to prioritise urgent tasks and meet agreed deadlines.
- Experience in a professional Marketing environment.
- Practical knowledge of digital platforms and social media, including campaign execution.
- Ability to respond to new information and crisis management in a calm and professional manner.
- Event management skills.
- Familiarity with editing, and proofing processes, including quality control of proof products provided by suppliers.
- Strong Thai Language skills.
- Journalism skills are advantageous, particularly the ability to identify opportunities for leveraging positive news from within the community, gather the necessary information and present it in accurate and persuasive written English.
- Experience of budget control.
- Experience of working in a school environment and demonstrating understanding of inter-departmental working.
- Comfortable in the basic use of photographic equipment. Additional skills and experience in event photography and/or editing software (Adobe Photoshop) a plus.
- Some experience with Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Illustrator.
- Familiarity with Google drive, Google forms and Google analytics.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Digital Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Market Analysis, English
- ROLE: DIGITAL MARKETINGMANAGER.
- Will report to International Marketing Director.
- Manage, execute and support and work with the day-to-day needs of the Brand Management team to originate, execute overall marketing plans and campaigns for Brands.
- Development, execution, and management of Marketing and Media Buying Plans and Budget from ideation to launch.
- Core strength in digital marketing, social media marketing; - influencer marketing a plus.
- Set up SEM platforms, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, analyze data, optimize and reporting.
- Work with partners and internal teams from brands, creatives, planning, marketing, event organizers, operations, regulatory, finance to end consumer market sampling and research to ensure project timelines, strategic and tactical needs, and appropriate assets are developed.
- Support creative development on the artwork process inclusive of concepting, routing and proofreading including but not limited to: content, artwork, video and graphicsStrike marketing partnerships and collaborations.
- Develop, maintain, marketing plans and budget and work with Brand Manager through OKRs/ KPIs for sales targets and marketing budgets.
- Has worked with P&L budgets, KPIs, targets.
- Help set up and manage social media [Facebook, Instagram, LINE] accounts.
- Engage with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- He/ She will champion timelines, working with all parties to execute projects and tasks to time and within budget.
- Thai & English Fluent in written, spoken and reading.
- A passion for beauty, beauty products, industry trends.
- Bachelor s Degree in related field of study, marketing, industrial design preferred.
- 3 - 4 years up experience in FMCG, ecommerce or Product Marketing preferred.
- Strong and Digitally saavy, social media tools and platforms required - Facebook, Instagram, LINE, Social Listening.
- Experience with integrated marketing communications, from above-the-line, below the line, and digital with Partnership experience preferred.
- Excellent project management, organizational skills, management of team skills, attention to details.
- Socially engaged with an interest in beauty influencers and content.
- Provide reporting and monitoring of team s progress.
- Ensure campaign delivery.
- Coordination, project management.
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities when needed.
- Networker and can understand and work with clients for best resultsProblem solver who can deal with ambiguity, entrepreneurial.
- Ability to multi-task in face-paced environment.
- Action and result oriented, ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Build presentations, budgets like a boss.
- Travel, and driven to the mission.